[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey food bloggers, what's the best way to express my views

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: sauces-620x359.png (255KB, 620x359px) Image search: [Google]
sauces-620x359.png
255KB, 620x359px
http://blogandcookies.blogspot.com/2014/01/i-do-not-understand-non-believers.html
>>
File: 1451603770992.png (196KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1451603770992.png
196KB, 1080x1080px
>>
I run two companies: GiveMe Entertainment and GiveMe Foods. GiveMe Entertainment is an artist management company and a video production company. GiveMe Foods is a food company that sells BBQ, Hot BBQ, and Teriyaki Sauce.
>>
>>7228405
all condiments are trash

this is a good place to start
>>
>They don't fight this hard about Buddah, Allah or any other religious figure.

Right...

>implying mudslimes don't kill people all the time because of Allah or Muhammed

they fight hard, Jack, you are a tool
>>
>>7228750

He's saying why don't atheists complain about Allah or Buddah, not what you were saying.
>>
>>7228792
wat up jack
>>
>>7228792
The internet as he (and most of us) know it is in English. The English-speaking world is largely Christian. The "militant" atheist that actually complains about this stuff is therefore most likely in a Christian country and the majority of the religious weirdos that he meets are Christian. Therefore Christian religious weirdos are the ones they are more familiar with and therefore would write more often about.

I'm sure if you could read Hebrew/Turkish/Arabic/Urdu/Mandarin/Japanese/Korean/etc you'd see more complaints about Judaism/Islam/Buddhism/etc
>>
>>7228792
He should know that Atheists also attack Islam, e.g. draw Mohammed day, but Christianity is the majority in the US so that is the main target here.

>>7228846
Everyone I know from the middle east does in fact hate Islam (or at least the culture surrounding it) and Judaism
>>
File: 1450006891621-1.png (564KB, 557x524px) Image search: [Google]
1450006891621-1.png
564KB, 557x524px
>>7228405
http://blogandcookies.blogspot.com/2012/07/my-shark-tank-story.html
>So I was asked to appear on a show called West Texas Investors Club. The new show launches on CNBC August 4th at 10pm. Not sure what episode I am on. Funny thing is, 1 week after I signed to do this show, SHARK TANK calls me to invite me back to appear on the show. I turned them down and went with this show because they reached me first. That is just how I work.
kek
>>
>>7228973
>i only know persians, who are representative of all middle easterners!!!
Fun fact: you're a fucking idiot.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.