[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw that first cup of coffee in 2016 Start the year off

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 133
Thread images: 14

File: coffee.jpg (877KB, 3008x2000px) Image search: [Google]
coffee.jpg
877KB, 3008x2000px
>tfw that first cup of coffee in 2016

Start the year off right, /ck/. Let's talk coffee.
>>
>not living in Australia
>not having already drank your 2 morning coffees and afternoon brew
>>
just had a beautifull cup of organic coffee processed in a large espresso can.
got rid of the nespresso machine and capsules and switched over to this italian contraption made of stainless steel.
>>
I was looking forward to a nice coffee today but ROYAL MAIL DOESN'T DELIVER ON NEW YEAR'S DAY! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
>>
>>7220299
Finishing a bag of Eight O'clock Colombian Peaks so I can open some Boyer's Kona Blend
>>
I love making fresh light roasted coffee but when I wake up my first cup is usually a heaping tablespoon of instant pressed into my gums like dip while I take a shower.
>>
>>7220512
You understand that people use filters?
Goodbye.
>>
>>7220516
Please do your part in reporting rule violations and not replying to shitposts.
>>
>>7220299
Not sure what I did but I was frothing my milk in my french press like always but this time I decided to give it a few extra pumps to ring in for the new year. I poured my shot of moka in my cup followed by the milk and foam but something amazing happened. Not sure if it was the foam or milk but it exploded as I was pouring it into my cup rising to the rim of my cup. It tasted amazing
>>
File: 14516669036541837741223.jpg (829KB, 1456x2592px) Image search: [Google]
14516669036541837741223.jpg
829KB, 1456x2592px
Mah nigguh
>>
Got me some of that Trader Joes Colombian to start off my 2016. It isn't bad for 6 or 7 bucks.
>>
The best part of wakin up, is dildos in your buuttt.
>>
>>7220299
Had a cup of Phil & Sebastian Panama, Hartmann Geisha. Ground with a lido 2, brewed on a bonmac dripper.
>>
>>7220366
That honestly sounds kinda good.
>>
File: 543534535345.jpg (35KB, 522x522px) Image search: [Google]
543534535345.jpg
35KB, 522x522px
>>
Had some Panama La Esmeralda Geisha Bosque through a hairo woodneck.
>>
My parents still use the shitty Keurig machine we have. I keep telling them that it's garbage, doesn't taste as good, and even though they agree they keep using it due to the convenience of it. I want to throw it out the window.

There's a place in my college's city that sells very nice coffee. I miss it.
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (42KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
42KB, 512x512px
This brewed with a hario v60
>>
>>7222723
>convenience
it really is hard to beat it in that category.
>>
>>7222412
You had me until the woodneck. What's the appeal of that thing? Do you make it in the traditional style of gross over-concentration and under-extraction?
>>
>>7222750
Just a different taste nice change up from the immersion dripper/pour overs I usually use.

I run it close to other pour over ratios. 28g coffee, 375 water at 200ish, 3-4min total brew time.

The blue bottle recipe for it is absurd.
>>
>>7222828
Hmm, I may have to grab mine out of hibernation. How do you store the filters? I found that to be a pain. Also keeping them clean.
>>
>>7222931

In a ziplock freezer bag in the fridge.

After brewing I dump the ground out and then rinse the filter with running water, scrubbing a little with my fingers if anything is still stuck to it, until the water runs clear. Wring it out and put it in the bag and into the fridge.

If it's been a while since using it and I think about it I will check that it's still moist and then when I use it again I'll give it a boil for a couple minutes like the first time using it.
>>
>2016
>using drugs
>>
>>7223065
>anno domini nostri jesu christi MMXVI
>not using drugs
So pleb it hurts, senpai.
>>
How do I order coffee? There are a dozen coffee shops at my uni campus but I've never actually ordered any myself. Do you just go up and say I want 'coffee name'? I'm mostly unsure about how coffee is supposed to taste as my first and last coffee I made ended up tasting burnt. Do coffee shops skimp out on their coffee because their customers smother them with sugar/milk/cream?
>>
>>7223082
>senpai
Faggot.
>>
>>7223511
May I doth purchase with legal tender your finest beverage brewed with freshly ground beans, m'lady.
>>
>>7223065
>2016
>Still actually eating
>Not just injecting concentrated nutrition solution straight into your bloodstream
>>
File: IMG.jpg (296KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG.jpg
296KB, 1080x720px
>>7220299
>2016
>needing a caffeine overdose of coffee to start your day
>not being able to be wakened up by a cup of tea

having fun being a slave to the caffeine-jew?
>>
>>7223511
That's pretty much it. It's easy to get used to just dumping sugar/cream on your coffee but don't start with bad, diabetes inducing habits and you'll be fine. Just ask for a cup of drip coffee, no room. This is the stuff that sits in the pot so it could be stale. Some places offer a french press which is better IMO. If you're afraid to drink straight coffee try a cafe au lait (coffee with a small bit of steamed milk in it).
>>
>>7223065
>2016
>Being a lame nerdy square

Hey anon, we're having a party later, girls are gonna be there too. Too bad you're not okay with drugs or you could come too right? haha
>>
red pill me on french presses

why is it superior to my coffee machine, seems more time consuming
>>
>>7220299
I tried to make coffee with my Aeropress but it came out bitter as fuck. Every time I let it sit for more than 10 seconds it turns into bitter bean water, and if it sits for less than 10 seconds it's just watery. I put in 3 scoops of coffee and filled up the whole chamber, and it still only makes HALF A CUP of coffee. What the fuck is this shit? If I wanted half a cup I would fill the chamber half-way, but I wanted a full cup.

Fuck the Aeropress. It's just one big meme. I'm going back to my Hario V60.
>>
>>7224625
I found, the best way to make good coffee using the Aeropress is to not overcomplicate it: Just put the coffee on the filter, and pour water on it slowly. No blooming, no bullshit, just pour the water on it until it fills it up. Then put the plunger in, pull it back a little bit so it won't leak and let it steep for like one minute. Then start plunging very slowly and then you'll have a full mug of coffee.

Also, just got an espresso machine, what is the best, not too expensive espresso blend?
>>
>>7224317
>overdose
The recommended "max" is like 400mg. Significantly less than what it takes to overdose.
>>
>>7224620
>red pill me
Kill yourself
>>
>>7224685
>espresso blend
Oy vey
>>
>>7224796
I don't know how the fuck to say it then, I'm not English by any means, but you should get the point
>>
>>7224821
Every kind of bean can be used for espresso
>>
>>7224685
What temp do you use when you steep it for a whole minute? If I steep for more than 15 seconds it comes out like shit, typically using just under boiling water.
>>
>>7224907
Grind size is probably more of a factor than water temp. You should ask about that.

OR, that person enjoys bitter coffee
>>
I asked here once what was the best stuff to buy off the grocery store shelf and was told cafe bustelo is that still true
>>
>>7224950
Fucking no. Just no. Peet's is basically the only national brand that actually has a roast date on it. Caribou is decent. Eight O'Clock if you're a cheap fuck.
>>
>>7224907
>>7224923
Just under boiling water should be good, although it depends on the beans. I use dark roast, so my water temp is possibly lower than yours.
And the grind I try to use (I have a burr grinder) is the recommended, between the espresso and the french press course.
>>
>>7224970

I want your timestamped coffeeologist diploma young man
>>
>>7224950
Pilon>bustelo
>>
>>7224980
Cafe Bustelo is burnt, ground, and packaged months and months before you get it.
>>
>>7224995
>implying that's a bad thing for shit-tier beans
Bustelo is Starbucks for brown people. Burn it, mix it with scorched milk and sugar, and it tastes fine.

The reason it gets so much love from whites is that they want to seem like "urban pioneers" and because it's racist to say it's bad.

I'm brown, and I officially give you permission to say Bustelo sucks. You heard it here first, folks.
>>
>>7224995
>>7225011
Also, anything labeled "espresso" is automatically burnt and mixed with filthy robusta.
>>
>>7225011

then tell me what coffee to get brown man
>>
>>7225031
If you want grocery store coffee, Whole Foods is usually alright as long as the monkey they trained to use the in-store roasting machine didn't fuck something up. They post roast dates (almost always within a day or two of today's date) and have a variety of stuff to pick from. It's also pretty cheap, averaging less than 10 bucks a pound. Every now and then things you get a shit batch of coffee from them, but most of the time it's fine.

Or if you want to order online, there are plenty of good options.
>>
>b-but I need it to wake up in the morning!
If you can't stay awake during the day without huge doses of drugs similar to cocaine, you aren't getting enough sleep.
>>
>>7225043
>there are plenty of good options

Like what? I'm a total coffee pleb but I do enjoy my daily cup or two.
>>
>>7225069
You could try Klatch or Paradise for starters, but there are literally hundreds of roasters on the internet.

I'd only recommend this if you can't find a local independent roaster, which is highly unlikely.
>>
>>7225066
Don't say that, anon. It really depends on your daily routine.

I used to work in IT many years ago and coffee is probably the worst thing you can do yourself when you're sitting in the office.

Nowadays I do manual labour on a daily basis and one cup of good black gets me going to get some shit done in the morning.
>>
>>7225066
0/10

Oh, hey, it's this NEET. There are people like that, but they aren't in these threads. People that actually like coffee usually don't drink it because they "need" it, they drink it because they enjoy it. People that "need" it are content with the shitty office swill drowned in sugar and dry creamer
>>
I'm home for christmas right now and my parents keep their coffee beans in the freezer, while I prefer to leave mine out in and in a (reasonably) sealed bag, even if they do sit there for a long time. Can somebody advise me on which is the better option?
>>
>>7225164
Both are dumb, but unfrozen is likely to be used quicker
>>
>>7225164
Freezing and thawing will produce condensation, which is not good. If you're just keeping small quantities in the original bag that are being used quickly, it's fine. An air-tight container is best, but the real solution is to just not buy in bulk.
>>
>>7225302
I can't imagine the beans would thaw in the ten seconds it takes to pour out a pot's worth of beans and shove it back in the freezer.
>>
>>7225314
They wouldn't. I was under the assumption that they kept bulk in the freezer, not what they were using for the week or whatever. I don't know who'd try grinding frozen beans
>>
The Yirgacheffe from Happy Mug came in. It's pretty fucking gud. I think I was too excited for it though. I used my trusty french press; I should really get a pour-over like a chemex for dat brightness. I also got a free 1oz sample of preground Colombia Cauca for some reason. Very qt roasters.

>>7224950
Lavazza is pretty good, and I can find it at my shithole supermarket. It's preground but so is everything there. I'd say it's better than pilon (which is slightly better than bustelo) but it's also a mood thing. Sometimes I want the pungent, more caffeinated pilon.
>>
>>7220299
Safeway instant coffee. But, usually brew gevalia
>>
>>7224620

>more time consuming

I guess, but honestly not that much more so. The most time consuming step to the process is heating the water, and it really does make a better cup of coffee that I find to be well worth the extra minute or two of time it takes versus a drip machine.
>>
File: 61s2pDunk9L._SY355_.jpg (11KB, 355x355px) Image search: [Google]
61s2pDunk9L._SY355_.jpg
11KB, 355x355px
My first cup of coffee for 2016 was about 16 fl oz (~473 ml) of french pressed coffee of Bolivian origin. It was pretty good. Had it at around noon, slept decent.

My second cup was some moka pot coffee that I brewed it this morning.
I know it's concentrated, but for some reason I have trouble sleeping if I drink moka pot coffee at a later time (i.e. noon). Why is this?

I mean, I don't get insomnia if I brew the same amount of coffee with an Aeropress. Is that tiny bit of pressure in the moka pot making all the difference?
>>
>>7224317
I would be a slave to this qt.
>>
>>7225043
>not living in a swanky college town with assloads of awesome coffee
>2016

Get on my level plebs
>>
>>7227753
>implying college students know or care what good coffee is
You people get excited when a starbucks opens, get real
>>
>>7220299
My first coffee of the year was a medium Iced Latte from Starbucks, no sugar, no whip cream. Why do people hate Starbucks so much again?
>>
>>7227761
>implying bellingham isn't the pinnacle of small business success and quality.

yeah buddy PNW pride.
>>
>>7226990
Probably because Aeropress is a meme and doesn't extract as much caffeine as a moka pot does. There is a ton of pressure in the Moka pot meaning everything gets extracted, whereas the Aeropress just has the water come into contact with the beans for a few seconds and then it is filtered.
>>
>>7227768

>why do people hate starbucks

All they serve are meme milkshakes that people call """"""""""coffee""""""""""

If you do just order a regular fucking cup of coffee, it's universally shit because SBux roasts the everloving shit out of their beans leading to a burnt taste, and because you're the only person all day who didn't order a Grande Pumpkin Spice Strawberry Organic Soy Caramel Salted Whipped Cream Surprise and so the coffee is stale as fuck
>>
my aeropress is mostly broken...the plastic chamber where the beans go is swollen and bulging after being used daily for three years. I still use it anyway and every morning hot coffee spills all over my counter because of it.

Should I buy another memepress or go with something else?
>>
File: 1419561007339.jpg (57KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1419561007339.jpg
57KB, 500x500px
>>7227768
I always get plain lattes as well. They make me happy when I'm at the grocery store on an early weekend morning
>>
>>7227793
>and because you're the only person all day who didn't order a Grande Pumpkin Spice Strawberry Organic Soy Caramel Salted Whipped Cream Surprise and so the coffee is stale as fuck
Lucky that's too exaggerated to even happen
>>
Do you guys think there's umami taste in coffee?

I know if I get a really good Honduran light roast, it's more of a red color and it smells/tastes like good beef.
>>
>God tier:
Coffee + milk
>King tier
Just Coffee
>Pleb tier
Coffee + milk + sugar
>Disgusting tier
Coffee + sugar
>>
>>7227896

>HURR dats not a real drink!

Starbucks drinkers, everyone
>>
>>7227986
I've had maybe 6 cups of starbucks coffee in the last 15 years, and I can guarantee you you're full of shit and you should jump off the nearest bridge

Being culturally intimidated by starbucks is on the same level as being culturally intimidated by the hip new avocados from subway
>>
>>7227993

Being buttblasted that nobody other than sorority girls and poseur-tier hipsters shares your shitty taste in coffee is on an even lower level, family.

I'm shaking my damn head to be honest with you, family.
>>
>>7227966
>Do you guys think there's umami taste in coffee?
I always pour leftover morning coffee into my roasting pans when baking beef, ham or pork. Sometimes turkey or chicken even! It certainly seems to make my gravy deliciously rich and deeper tasting, and certainly more roasty.
>>
>>7228024
I don't really give a shit whether you think you share my taste in coffee, or not. The fact is, you don't. Because you think starbucks is "fancy hip coffee for fashionable snobs".

You have in inferiority complex over fast food coffee. How does that feel?
>>
>>7228034
why are you defending starbucks? and why did you take that obvious hyperbole so seriously?
>>
File: you.png (315KB, 350x325px) Image search: [Google]
you.png
315KB, 350x325px
>>7228133
I'm not defending anything, you absolute flyover pleb.

I'm just trying to wrap my mind around a world view that is so culturally impoverished that you can be dazzled and intimidated beyond all reason and logic by a shit-tier coffee chain serving literal ashes in a paper cup.
>>
>>7228146

Im not even >>7227896, maybe you should lay off the coffee a little bit :)
>>
>>7220339
>nespresso machine and capsules

>puking image.jpg

good riddance anon, these are trash. just got me a nice cup of organic juan valdez, shits kinda soft, but has a very detailed flavor which i enjoyed a lot (over your typical uber roasted "strong" coffee).
>>
Is Community Coffee any good?
>>
>>7227768
Because they over roast their beans to charcoal. Because their beans are shit. Because their espresso comes out of a super auto. Because they can't froth milk worth a shit. Because most of their drip has been sitting for ages. I could go on and on. Its a subpar cup plain and simple. The only thing worth drinking is the blonde in the Clover or pour over and most of the time they either wont do it/don't have it or they fuck it up.

>>7227782
I don't think you understand how extraction or the Aeropress works. There is also more to coffee than the caffeine. If that is all you want just take caffeine pills.

>>7227820
You can buy replacements parts on their website. I have a bunch of brewers and at home I don't use the AP much anymore but it goes with me any time I travel and I like the cup it brews. If you are looking to branch out check out the Kalita Wave.

>>7228029
Red eye gravy with country ham and biscuits is the shit.

>>7228198
Juan valdez is just as stale and tasteless and a nespresso pod. Try something that has been roasted recently and you will see a huge difference especially if you like lighter roasts.

>>7228216
Not really, your best bet for supermarket coffee is Peets. They are the only ones who put a roast date on the bag. Look for the freshest one you can find. Alternately check out Happy Mug. Its about as cheap as you can get quality fresh roasted coffee.
>>
File: coffee.png (67KB, 1234x709px) Image search: [Google]
coffee.png
67KB, 1234x709px
yes no maybe? i have a chemex but i want something with thinner filters and that isnt as large.
>>
>>7229232
Kalita Wave or V60. V60 can be a bit more finicky though. There is also the Able Kone that fits into both the Chemex and the V60. Its a good way to completely change your cup without changing your brewer.
>>
File: 1450824177031.jpg (45KB, 686x515px) Image search: [Google]
1450824177031.jpg
45KB, 686x515px
Just got a French press for Christmas and have been experimenting with different beans my favorite so far is this Columbian dark I just got earlier. What are your guys' favorite beans/roasts
>>
>>7229297
>What are your guys' favorite beans/roasts

For french press, anything considered "full body" or "nutty."
>>
Best roast for a pour over?
>>
>>7229754
The one you like the most
>>
>>7229758
Well I'm just getting coffee and I don't want to seem dumb when I go into a roaster to buy a bag. Good place to start?
>>
>>7229765
Medium to light roasts for sure. Try something from Africa or Central America.
>>
>>7229765
>>7229793
Also, roasters love to talk coffee, especially with someone who cares and wants to learn. If you can and they aren't busy try to talk to them and ask what they would recommend.

What kind of pour over do you have? Have you used it before?
>>
>>7229801
I have a chemex

Yes I've been messing around with it for the past couple of weeks but I have just got random beans from department stores
>>
>>7229810
Do you have any idea where you are going? If you can point me to a website I can point you to a few beans they have available.

There are also lots of great roasters online. For someone starting out I have two recommendations. The first is Angel's Cup. Its a subscription service that will send you 4 different types of coffee each period as opposed to the one big bag most subs will do so you can try a variety. The other option I would recommend is Happy Mug Coffee. Its about as cheap as you can get fresh roasted coffee and it ships quickly as well. They have a pretty large selection as well as a small sample sizes. Its a good idea to try different regions/roasts/processing methods to see what you like best. However, its not a whole lot of use unless you have your method down first. Blue Bottle and Stumptown also offer free samples with no purchase or shipping. I would order those as well.
>>
>>7229825
>http://www.compasscoffeeroasting.com/

I will check those two out too.
>>
What exactly makes espresso so much thicker than normally coffee?

What is the thickening agent at play?
>>
>>7229833
One of the Ethiopian Yigras for sure

and the Guatemala or the Peru

I feel like the Sumatra Mandheling and Sulawesi may be a bit too funky for you starting out even though I like them generally.

Blue Bottle and Stumptown are pretty pricey but I would definitely grab the free samples. As for ordering regularly or buying samples I would go with Happy Mug.

In fact I would probably recommend grabbing a LB or two of something and then brewing that exclusively for a while until you get your technique down and its tasting the same(and good) everytime. Then branching out and trying lots of different regions/roasts/processing methods etc. That way you will know its the coffee you don't like rather than just a one off fuck up on your brew.
>>
>>7229875
Yeah I just got to nail down the brew method.

Thanks for all the info anon
>>
>>7229866
Its just the way it is brewed, or in this case they way the shot is "pulled" that results in the thickness and crema. No thickening agents or anything.
>>
>>7229866
The foam (crema). CO2 bubbles trapped in an oil/water emulsion

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3140933/
>>
>>7229881
No problem. It shouldn't take you long. A single bag should be enough. I just wouldn't go grabbing a bunch of 1oz bags to practice on because then you can't pinpoint what the issue is.
>>
File: espresso machine.jpg (139KB, 311x400px) Image search: [Google]
espresso machine.jpg
139KB, 311x400px
I currently just make coffee in my french press but would like to invest in an home espresso machine. What's a good one for a reasonable price?
>>
>>7229903
What is your budget? Keep in mind you most likely will need a grinder as well.

Cheapest you could go is a used/refurb Gaggia and a Lido 2 which would put you at about 400-500
>>
>>7229913
Hmm, wasn't aware that the entry-level point was that high. Assumed it'd be just a bit more than an average drip brewer. I don't know much about coffee makers though.

I have a grinder already so that's not a problem.
>>
>>7229913
>Lido 2
I'm new to coffee culture. what makes the lido worth $200?

it has steel conical burrs, I thought ceramic flat burrs where the way to go at around that price point.
>>
>>7229903
If you just want something espresso-esq and don't want to spend too much get a ~$20 moka pot.

It fills my desire for a shot of espresso throughout the week without costing much of anything.
>>
>>7229924
Well, espresso grinders are pretty much a whole different ballgame. Unless you already have something like a Vario you will need another grinder. A dedicated grinder is strongly recommended anyway because it can take a while to tune your shot in and if you are swapping between espresso and drip or pour over then you will be wasting a lot of coffee every time you switch back to espresso

>>7229926
$200 is actually super cheap as far as grinders go and dirt cheap as far as espresso grinders are concerned. The reason it is so cheap is because its a manual grinder as opposed to electric. A similar grinder performance wise but with a motor will run you at least 500-600 or more.

>>7229929
This is going to be your best budget option until you have enough saved up for a decent entry level machine and grinder.
>>
>>7229903
>reasonable price

A good one used or thrown away (fixer-upper).

What makes good espresso machines good is the copper tubing inside.
>>
>>7229903
https://www.reddit.com/r/Coffee/comments/1603wt/why_do_espresso_machines_cost_so_much/c7rfx30

https://m.reddit.com/r/Coffee/comments/169q0f/why_great_espresso_neednt_mean_breaking_the_bank/
>>
File: Ziltoid- consider the following.jpg (31KB, 307x239px) Image search: [Google]
Ziltoid- consider the following.jpg
31KB, 307x239px
>>7229983
why are reddit links ok but infinity links trigger an auto tank?
>>
>>7230099
nobody likes 8shit
>>
File: nobody loves you.jpg (17KB, 353x303px) Image search: [Google]
nobody loves you.jpg
17KB, 353x303px
>>7230132
>nobody
there was a poll?
>>
>>7230132
Speak for yourself.
>>
>>7230143
its pedophille shit and google delisted them.

you know its bad when your pedophile board is larger than your porn one
>>
File: 1440949382103.jpg (29KB, 358x352px) Image search: [Google]
1440949382103.jpg
29KB, 358x352px
never had a cup of coffee.... how fucked am i?
>>
>>7230572
Mormon?
>>
>>7230572

Pretty fucked. The caffeine addiction is crippling and real.
>>
>>7230580
no. heavy drinking, cigarettes, drugs. just prefer tea, i guess.

would like to have the 4am burnt coffee at a diner experience, just can't seem to force myself.
>>
>>7230572
Considering that having a casual coffee with a girl is a precursor to having casual sex with a girl then I'd say you're not fucked at all.

/tipping internally
>>
>>7230594
i would never go on a day date.

i like to fuck at the end of my dates which implies alcohol and darkness.
>>
>>7230600

Coffee opens up the door to afternoon delight with busy chicks who don't have time to wait around for a boozy grope sesh at 1 AM because they got shit to do in the morning.
>>
>>7230606
>because they got shit to do in the morning.
Like make breakfast and lunch for their husbands. Hence the 'casual sex' remark.
>>
>>7230600
it take so much less effort to turn "just coffee" into fucking than dinner and drinks.

Don't know why, maybe women just lower their guard during the day.
>>
>>7220299
I'm at my parents house for the holidays and the only coffee they have is Tassimo so my 2016 coffee has been pretty shitty so far.
>>
Anyone near a Food Lion?
If so, try their French Roast, $4.50 a bag and better than Star B*cks , not burned, try 1/2 oz for a 6oz cup for something great
>>
>>7231872
kek
>>
I'm going to be moving to Japan in about a month, anyone got any particular recommendations on local/non-imported coffee brands/shops?
Thread posts: 133
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.