[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

does crawfish taste like lobster?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

does crawfish taste like lobster?
>>
yes, if you were so poor that you've never tasted the real thing.
>>
>>7218825
im so rich I've only tasted lobster. never had mudbug.
>>
>>7218833

yes that is my contention faggot and my charitable gift of the season, to ya'll foodbank bitches.
>>
>>7218823
Don't go into eating crawfish expecting a flavor of lobster. That's fucking dumb. Crawfish are to be boiled, with very good spice and various vegetables. I am from New Orleans and my neighbor does a neighborhood boil on good Friday. Catfish, hush puppies, crawfish, fried oysters, artichokes, potatoes, corn, onions, you name it. All that is asked is that guests bring desserts. It's wonderful. Crawfish are good eating for big groups where you buy a couple hundred pounds.
>>
>>7218845
what do they taste like?
>>
Are crawfish/crayfish/crawdads the same animal? Because I ate one in a sandwich last week and it tasted lush
>>
>>7218845

dude....he totally raped you, didn't he?
>>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71jo8PKqKYg

comfy
>>
>>7218850
They taste like whatever the fuck they are boiled in. It's not like a big piece of meat where you get a taste. Idk fucking chicken or whatever dude. It tastes good.
>>
>>7218853

NO. faggot.
>>
>>7218853
Yes. Same.

>>7218850
Tastes like a cross between shrimp and lobster, but less salty/briny.
>>
>>7218860

that's just stupid...they taste. I bet your ass lives in NYC watching the ball drop and have never even seen a mudbug.
>>
>>7218871
Are you a fucking moron I just said I live in New Orleans Louisiana. I live uptown in the actual city, go fuck yourself.
>>
>>7218865

this idiot is trying to compare salt water meat to fresh water meat, witch completely invalidates his opinion.
>>
>>7218874

bullshit, post pic of you with a nigga and a trumpet.
>>
>>7218880
What? I'll be downtown later. I live off of Carrolton Avenue. Google it, nigger.
>>
File: kek.jpg (8KB, 160x139px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
8KB, 160x139px
>>7218880
>with a nigga and a trumpet.
>>
>>7218882

I see no visual evidence to support your NYC tea bagging ball drop attempt at impersonating a southerner.
>>
>>7218854
no
>>
>>7218891

have you been suffering from any memory gaps?
>>
>>7218903
the only gap i suffers from is the one in between your moms legs.
>>
>>7218912
>>7218903
>>7218891
I'm the original poster of the crawfish boil, this person replying is not me
>>
>>7218920

I don't believe shit in your thread until i see negros with horns.
>>
>>7218912

I've been in the basement so long, I dare you to part the cobbwebs and whatever crusty shit you find in there.
>>
File: CN6iaUjWIAAtIJ_.png-large.png (148KB, 545x314px) Image search: [Google]
CN6iaUjWIAAtIJ_.png-large.png
148KB, 545x314px
>>7218920
>>
>>7218931
>not knowing how to green text

i knew there was something annoying about you go back to reddit faggot,
>>
>>7218932

OMG....is that ring worm on your dome?
>>
File: what-are-they-up-to-.jpg (37KB, 244x327px) Image search: [Google]
what-are-they-up-to-.jpg
37KB, 244x327px
>>7218927
>>
>>7218876
No. I'm comparing arthropod meat with arthropod meat. The actual salinity of the flesh is only slightly different despite whether they grow in saltwater, freshwater, or brackish. You're just showing your ignorance.
>>
>>7218938

vikinegger, is not acceptable.
>>
>>7218941/sci/ would greatly differ from your unfounded conclusions. there is a huge difference between the subjects in question and the fact that you have an inability to differentiate the later simply proves your own ignorance.
>>
File: BwZyybrCcAAx70c.jpg (94KB, 600x856px) Image search: [Google]
BwZyybrCcAAx70c.jpg
94KB, 600x856px
Who would win in a fight if the lobster's claws remain banded shut?
>>
Whe does every thread on /ck/ degrade into shitposting and 12 year old memespouters yelling at each other?
>>
>>7218951
>/sci/ would greatly differ from your unfounded conclusions

Can verify that you're full of shit and don't know what you're talking about.
>>
>>7218968

which is easy for someone with the intellect of a three year old to say.
>>
>>7218962

that’s like asking if chuck norris had to fight bruce lee with his dick in chastity
>>
>>7218967
>says the cancerous namefag
>>
>>7218951
Well, my biology degree, the scientists at America's Test Kitchen, and years of anecdotal evidence eating fish around the world (including 5 years in Japan) disagree with you.
>>
>>7218967

get fucked namefag (in a bad way).
>>
>>7219009
Nice blog post

Liked, subscribed, and shared ;^)
>>
>>7219009

well, my four undergraduate degrees, masters and phd suggest that you have a shitty palette and are suspect to the power of suggestion via popular media. further, I doubt you could tell the difference between a bowl of saw dust and your bf’s secretions.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.