[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be 10 am in my lawn with dad, washing the dog and cars >guy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

>be 10 am in my lawn with dad, washing the dog and cars
>guy passes by with over 10 bags of aged italian provolone cheese in his hands, good stuff
>dad spots and tells me he must be some crackhead or robber
>"Hey, how much you want for those cheese?"
>"$30 a piece
>"I give you $200 for the all those bags"
>"Nah, I'm good"

>5 hours later
>go to the bakery store on the block to get some bread
>5 police cars
>the guy is in the back of one

Shoulda accepted the $200
>>
File: R2-dindu.webm (582KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
R2-dindu.webm
582KB, 640x360px
>>7215326
are you saying you should have bought the stolen cheese?
>>
>>7215350
He's saying that the robber should have accepted OP's offer.
>>
>>7215350
Sure. It was stolen from the cow in the first place.
>>
>>7215473
Which stole it from the grass, sure.
>>
>>7216743
Which stole it from the soil
>>
>>7215326
>get arrested for receiving stolen property.

That crackhead did your dad a favor
>>
>>7217573
As long as he's white he won't get arrested for shit since they would have to prove he knew it was stolen.
>>
>>7217563
Which stole it from the bacteria
>>
>>7219003
which stole it from the universe. stfu
>>
>>7219020
Which is stolen from the multiverse.
>>
>>7215326
Where the fuck do you live OP?
That story is hilarious and nonsensical. Shit just happens I guess.
>>
>>7219061
Which stole it from the jews
>>
>>7219933
When I lived in Fort Worth, I was pedaling my bicycle along a main thoroughfare. A man motioned for me to stop. I did and he petitioned me to count his roll of quarters to ensure he had $10. He said he needed exactly $10 to buy beer at the grocery store a few yards from where we were standing.

I counted his money, assured him he had $10 and was about to pedal off when he dropped the whole roll on the street and into the grooves of a train track. I spent the next 10 minutes helping that drunk police up his money to buy beer.

Weird things happen in life.
>>
>>7219974
Sounds like a standard ruse. You mustn't have had anything in your pockets worth picking if you didn't notice anything missing.
>>
>>7220064
If that guy was a skilled pick pocket, he would have earned the money. The reality of it was him being a falling down drunk who couldn't even count quarters.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.