[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ever had this before? Makes a quick meal with some rice and beans.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: fajita-thighs.jpg (1MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
fajita-thighs.jpg
1MB, 2592x1944px
Ever had this before? Makes a quick meal with some rice and beans.
>>
All the time, get some fresh cilantro and lime wedges, maybe some chopped onion and tomato...corn tortillas, mmmmm
>>
>>7192027
2/10, would not eat.

Also, your "valupak" has you spending $2/lb for chicken thighs, which is a premium price for commodity grade chicken.
>>
>>7192063
Just a picture found on Google, dude.
>>
>>7192063
Snobby prude detected
>>
>>7192125
If snobby prude means not wanting to pay a premium for commodity chicken in a plastic bag then I guess that's me.
>>
>>7192132
Is $2/lb really that bad? And it's already seasoned and sliced.
>>
>>7192125
>gives advice on how to spend less for better quality
>snobby prude

stop being dumb
>>
>>7192135
>And it's already seasoned and sliced.
Those are not points in favor of it..
>>
>>7192137
But they are.
>>
>>7192027

TEXAS
E
X
A
S

real talk though what you got there is fucking tasty

pan fry, season, throw them in a tortilla, rub them over yourself, who cares they're fucking tasty
>>
>>7192141
Only if you're a fan of the secret marinade they use at the chicken packing plant where this stuff is bagged. Just because it's convenient doesn't make it good.
>>
>>7192155
Just because it's bagged doesn't make it bad.
>>
>>7192158
>bagged
That's a pretty reliable indicator that it isn't gonna be good.
>>
I ate a lot of that growing up. But my mom was a terrible cook and she would cook it by simmering it in a skillet for a long time. It was the shittiest fajita meat ever.
>>
>>7192941
Yeah, fajita meat should be grilled or at least pan-seared, not simmered.
>>
>>7192743
So everything you bring home from the store isn't good since it's transported in bags.
>>
>>7192743
HEB is godly, shut you fucking mouth you worthless gibmedat. Go back to your bolshevik mart.
>>
>>7194063
I don't know why I always laugh when I see the store named HEB.
>>
>>7192063
While very true, it's also the cost of spices (which i know, negligable) but most importantly convenience, fridge space and marinade time. You go to heb, buy them, and throw them on a grill when you get home. No its not gourmet quality bullshit but can be improved and much cheaper than eating out. Some of us don't have more money than time, but the same people never exactly have a lot of free time either. Middle-of-the-road/10
>>
>>7194353
That's exactly what I thought - it's a step up from fast food for someone who doesn't feel like they have to the time to cook. The only difference in our views is that your middle-of-the-road/10 is my 2-3/10, because to me food is too important to relegate to either fast or convenience under most circumstances. I'm willing to spend the time and/or money to do better.
>>
>>7194377
I would give it a 3-4/10 if I had to put a number on it but yes I personally am the same way, I meant it more in general. My budget has never been cut short on food because my thought process is quality of food = morale and mood. It's a nice break once and awhile.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.