[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you guys ever cooked anything while tripping on acid? I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: gg.jpg (76KB, 500x322px) Image search: [Google]
gg.jpg
76KB, 500x322px
Have you guys ever cooked anything while tripping on acid? I'm taking 2 tabs tomm and i've always wanted to. Any ideas on foods that would be aesthetically pleasing to cook (frying, using bright ingredients, foods that react in a cool way when you put them in a pan)?Preferably not something that requires constant attention like caramels or shit like that.
>>
Did you ever take acid before? You won't want to eat, if anything you'll eat some chips or some noodles or something.
>>
Cooking while hallucinating an entirely different reality?

How fucking stupid are you?

Don't fucking cook you idiot

I doubt you'll even be in the mood to cook anything
>>
>>7190438
I can't hardly even eat while tripping. No way would I start playing around with food, knives and fire with a head full of acid.
>>
>>7190438
Eating when tripping is a no go. You won't be hungry, and if you try to eat it will be nearly tasteless.
>>
I like cooking while tripping, I'll usually keep it simple and just sautee stuff though. I don't know what would be especially fun to cook, I think anything you like is generally fun on acid. When I'm tripping I put a lot more time and care into what I'm cooking than I normally would for myself. It is nice to watch and hear stuff sizzle and see the fat cook off of meat. I do agree though that you might end up with a lot more food than you want to eat, but you'll always feel better after eating.
>>
>>7190445
Yeah I have and i'm not necessarily doing it for eating. I'll save the food for later but I enjoy cooking and once while I was tripping I was watching food wishes and he was making farro cakes and I could notice all of the small things that were happening with the food and hat made me really want to cook some shit while tripping
>>
>>7190559
Write some directions out for yourself and start small. Familiarize yourself with the dish
>>
>>7190456
I'm not taking like 5 tabs you fucking autistic shit. If after 2 tabs you think you are in an entirely different reality than you're just a little bitch who cant handle their drugs.
>>
>>7190481
>>7190465
See
>>7190559
>>
It's all fun and games until you bad trip and are surrounded by instruments of death that now terrify you.
Go easy, OP
>>
>>7190438
Deep fried ice is one of my favorites.
>>
>>7190590
lol

>>7190568
I work in a kitchen all day so im not really worried about it
>>
>>7190563
Oh boy, elitism over hallucinogens

Get fucking help you deadbeat sack of shit
>>
>>7190610
You have no idea what you're talking about. Stop injecting yourself in situations you have no place in whatsoever
>>
>>7190610
>Elitism
no...I'm just not a little bitch
>>
>>7190567
idk, man. Truth is I could rarely get more advanced than wandering around in the woods, then coming home and listening to the Grateful Dead.
>>
>>7190438
I tried dicing an onion for my bean and cheese burritos for lunch on two tabs. The knifes are sharp but man, I cut that thing up like an autistic four year old.

If you're really dead set on cooking, I'd recommend having all the prep work done asap (first hour of the trip or before), it's just frustrating to do when the granite counter is moving so distractingly.
>>
>>7190563
>>7190615
Hello Reddit !
>>
Everything tastes bitter on acid. Also knives and hot things while your manual dexterity is out of the window? Sounds like a bad plan.
>>
>>7191141
this.

i had pizza on acid once and it tasted like medicine. shit's groce.
>>
Bad idea. Every time I tried cooking it got frustrating and the end result is always disappointing
>>
>>7190563
Or you are economical and can pay less for a good high? Get help you drug abusing sack of fuckbois.
>>
File: 1445993121964.jpg (152KB, 952x878px) Image search: [Google]
1445993121964.jpg
152KB, 952x878px
How do you even eat on acid? I once started getting stomach pains during a pretty strong trip, so i decided I needed to eat a snack. At first I tried to eat some Doritos, but couldn't fathom how someone could put something that shape and texture in their mouth, chew, then swallow it. I managed to eat approximately one and a half chips before giving up.

I then decided to try yogurt instead, but it kept swirling, and ultimately took me 20 minutes to eat a single serving of yogurt. It wasn't very enjoyable and was way more stressful than it needed to be.
>>
>>7190438
No but friends and I got some Lo Mein from a Chinese restaurant and I swear it looked like squirming worms. We were cracking up at that. Anyone not tripping out would have thought us total weirdos, and they'd be right.
>>
>>7191311
One has to get over the imagery and get down to eating good food. Lo Mein might look like squrming worms but you know it's not so chow down and enjoy, that makes it even more fun.
>>
>>7191311
This stuff can look pretty strange normally but especially strange when tripping. It's all in fun and just a mental game of differentiating fact from fiction.
>>
>>7191311
>eating on acid
Fuck man, I wouldnt even swallow water because it made my mouth feel 'hairy' and way too wet.

Honestly I tried making a Grilled Cheese while on the peak of 2 tabs, you really lose frame of time and 1 minute becomes 10 minutes in your head, long story short, that was a fucking burnt grilled cheese. My roommate said it took me like fucking 40 minutes to cook because I kept checking it every 30 seconds, the heat was low as fuck, and eventually forgot it for another 30 minutes
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.