[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Easy but good food

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 71N2pA0OfBL._SL1500_.jpg (133KB, 1200x1500px) Image search: [Google]
71N2pA0OfBL._SL1500_.jpg
133KB, 1200x1500px
Anybody up for an easy food thread?
I just got pic related and it's great, but nearly single-purpose.
My other faves:
Microwave scrambled eggs with anything in them, on toast if I'm more hungry.
Canned green beans with canned cream of mushroom plus bacon bits or anything else.
Please add anything else that can be made <6 minutes except the ramen crap.
>>
Kraft Dinner w/ cream of mushroom.

I also do the microwave scrambled egg thing, usually put cheese in it.
>>
>unironically buying junk like this

come on family
>>
>>7189722
It works well and is fast if you need to eat before work.

What's wrong?

I'm not claiming it's like a stir-fry wok or smoker to make fancy meals.
>>
>>7189757
This, at least it's better than buying a pack of frozen breakfast sandwiches
>>
>>7189716
The humble quesadilla. When I was without a stove I would use a toaster oven to heat them. You can pretty much add anything in them, I usually just add corn, spinach, and some peppers. Can be done in like 5 minutes.
>>
>>7189771
>like 5 minutes
>like
It can either be done in 5 minutes or not, which is it?
>>
>>7189716
that thing fucking sucks. what are you talking about?

the bottom muffin gets burn and the top squishes the fucking egg out.

the only way to use it well is to put the egg in the bottom, meat on top. cheese a with a minute left and fucking toast your bread matter in the fucking toaster (oven).

thanks mom, why are you even getting me shit for christmas? i have to pay your fucking bills just to keep you from moving into my fucking house
>>
>>7189773
It can be done in approximately five minutes depending on the quality of the tools as well as the quantity and type of ingredients. Adding ingredients such as steak or chicken, which require their own cooking times, can increase the preparation time of the dish.
>>
I like a nice hot, heavily protein rich load from my boyfriend. Tasty and free

im not a grill btw
>>
dump some lentils in a pot with some chicken broth, spices, chop up a tomato, throw in some carrot or whatever other vegetable you want
cook until tender
badda bing badda boom you got soup
>>
>>7189780
I NEED THE EXACT MEASUREMENTS OF INGREDIENTS, TEMPERATURE AND MILLISECONDS, ANON.
>>
My grandmother bought me one a few years back since she knows nothing about me. Opened it once to look at, put it back in the box and have no idea where it is. Retard-tier thing to get.
>>
>>7189802
A lack of attention to detail indicates slovenly tendencies.
I cast aspersions on his standard of personal hygiene.
>>
>>7189802
A TORTILLA WITH A DIAMETER OF 12CM FOLDED THROUGH ITS DIAMETER WITH AN AMOUNT OF CHEESE OF THE TYPE CHEDDAR OR MOZZARELLA EQUAL TO 2 CUBIC CM SHREDDED INTO EQUAL LENGTHS WITH A SURFACE AREA MEASURING 2 SQUARE METERS WILL COOK IN 4 MINUTES, 45 SECONDS, AND 82 MS AT A TEMPERATURE OF 187F, 86.111C, OR 359.261K IN A CLOSED ENVIRONMENT WITH AN ATMOSPHERIC PRESSURE OF EXACTLY 1 AND AN AIR MOISTURE CONTENT OF 40%. INCREASE IN AIR MOISTURE IS DIRECTLY RELATED TO INCREASE IN TIME, INCREASE IN PRESSURE IS ADVERSELY RELATED WITH TIME.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.