[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chipolte finally opened near me, and in all honesty for the taste

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: rubio.jpg (4MB, 2400x3040px) Image search: [Google]
rubio.jpg
4MB, 2400x3040px
Chipolte finally opened near me, and in all honesty for the taste and price, id much rather have Taco Bell. Not saying taco bell is great but for the price ill take it over chipolte everyday. Plus the crunch wrap is more filling tastier and has less calories then a Burto from chipolte
>>
Chipotle isn't authentic, muh lengua

Sincerely,

White people who desperately crave validation from Latinos (pronounced "lah-THEE-nohs") in their lives
>>
>>7188561
>chipolte
>>
File: 1449983841007.png (901KB, 690x460px) Image search: [Google]
1449983841007.png
901KB, 690x460px
>Crunch wrap
>>
File: Chakotay.jpg (19KB, 250x356px) Image search: [Google]
Chakotay.jpg
19KB, 250x356px
Commander Chipotle reporting in.
>>
>>7188561
>>7188589
If I hadn't seen the video some anon linked yesterday, I would've figured a guy named MARCO flippin' RUBIO would've pronounced it right. Especially considering he gave the Spanish-language Republican response to a State of the Union address a few years back.

I'm going with tired/stress or one of his advisors actually thinks the way to appeal to old white people is to mispronounce words tey didn't grow up with.
>>
File: 1442975662820.jpg (36KB, 400x428px) Image search: [Google]
1442975662820.jpg
36KB, 400x428px
OP you better be trolling nigger
>>
>>7188650
not at all, was very underwhelmed
>>
>>7188561
>less calories

Why would you want less calories? I go to chipotle to stuff myself with a decent amount of food that will keep me full for a while. Also get the bowl it has more food than the burrito.
>>
>>7188568

Latino is such an ugly word in a mexican accent. It's like nails on chalkboard to my ears when i hear that stressed second syllable.

Also, couldn't give less of a shit about "validation" from spics
>>
>>7188705
https://www.chipotle.com/nutrition-calculator

Nope, enter the same items into burrito then into bowl. Burrito comes out as more calories because of the tortilla.
>>
>>7188568
>THEE
>>
>>7188725
yeah i meant real food not bread shit. You can also ask for the tortilla on the side.
>>
File: whynot.png (66KB, 420x332px) Image search: [Google]
whynot.png
66KB, 420x332px
>>7188561
Why not neither?
>>
>>7188722
Mexican accents are utterly pleasant compared to Dominican accents, I have to listen to these people every day and it makes me want to stab my ears out. It's like a jar-jar binks version of Spanish.
>>
Why do people act like chipotle is expensive? Are you getting guac and a beer with every burrito or something?
>>
>>7188568
>Chipotle isn't authentic
If the authenticity of a place is even a consideration of yours, you are a terrible person
>>
>>7188803
>If you want to broaden your understanding of the world without being able to afford a trip to another country you are a terrible person.
>>
>>7188811
I like eating good things regardless of where they come from or how authentic they are.

If you seriously think eating a food that is "more authentic" seriously gives you an understanding of a culture, thats a little crazy. Just read wikipedia and browse google streetview if learning about places without spending money is your goal
>>
>>7188821
Why do you insist on being wrong?
>>
>>7188824
There are so many opportunities in life to learn of other cultures, no reason to waste many means on inferiors meals just to look cool and 'cultured'
>>
>>7188839
>waste many means on inferiors meals just to look cool and 'cultured'
3/10

Don't worry you're not going to be cultured regardless of what you eat. I can already tell.
>>
>>7188799
for a chicken burrito with guac and chips its almost 10 bucks. I can get a crunhwrap and doritos taco for like 5.50 and be filled all day/night
>>
>>7188861
Why the fuck would you need guac and chips?
A normal burrito is perfect sized for a meal and about $7

Sure if you are poor and looking to consume as many calories as possible with as little money its a decent choice, but that is not really a concern for most people.
But really chipotle and Taco Bell are completely different things, they are not competing for the same market and their food is hardly even similar
>>
>>7188879
They are both literally across the street from each other, and the chicken or steak isn't that great at Chipolte. not worth the premium price anyway. The rice and beans are nothing special either
>>
>>7188883
I've never had problems with their steak, I usually get that or carnitas. Also I don't get beans because in all instances where beans are an option they are just cheap filler, onions/peppers are good enough for me, no point in adding the empty calories of beans
There is little overlap in the two franchises, most of the people eating at chipotle on any given day are not even considering Taco Bell and vise versa. Your analogy is little different that saying you are gonna go to MCDonalds because your local gastopub is too expensive, they are just different things looking to reach different markets
>>
>>7188561
The fuck is a burto?
>>
>>7188722
Said the nerdy guy who can't pronounce anything in Spanish.
>>
>>7188897
> the empty calories of beans
Thanks for getting me to respond to this troll bread.. Empty calories are foods that have no nutritional value. Beans are the fucking opposite of that.
>>
>>7188939
They are empty calories in that any nutrition they add is unnecessary to a person living in a first world country with a normal diet. They are certainly not empty if you are struggling to meat basic dietary requirements, no argument there

In the case of burritos, the detract from the flavor/texture and are essentially filler (in a product that is sufficiently large without them)
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.