[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can't Fucking Pick you do it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: imgres.jpg (14KB, 270x187px) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
14KB, 270x187px
Can't pick a fast food place so first one to 5 votes from you guys wins.

1. jack in the box
2 In n out
3 Kfc
4 Local Mexican take out
>>
Also kill yourself.
>>
>>7187843
And what do we say to death?
>>
File: 1285283222091.jpg (386KB, 1000x1876px) Image search: [Google]
1285283222091.jpg
386KB, 1000x1876px
>>
Jack in the Box, mostly sides. Tacos, curly fries, poppers etc. And one burger. YW
>>
1 for each ooooooh boy, by the time this gets 5 votes ill be to drunk and have to order pizza.
>>
>>7187839
In n out family
>>
>>7187849
Please and thank you?
>>
>>7187839
>2 In n out
Why do you even need to ask?
>>
>>7187921
get out
>>
>>7187839

also murder your own self
>>
>>7187941
make me
>>
>>7187839
And kill you are self
>>
>>
Go and get a fresh garden salad with some grlled chicken breast, don't eat any of that garbage food. You can easily get a takeaway salad for about the same amount as a fast food meal.

Don't put that shit in your body. that's my vote.

Who's with me? four more votes for salad and we can make OP eat something decent instead of hot garbage
>>
>>7188055
Is this the new meme to derail fast food threads - pushing food you are not in the mood for?

"Hey, I know you said you wanted burgers but I don't want that so you should eat what I want."
>>
File: reddit.jpg (41KB, 396x382px) Image search: [Google]
reddit.jpg
41KB, 396x382px
>>7188055
>>7188069
Are you two going to pick one of the options OP presented or are you just going to keep fagging up this thread with your shitty memes?
>>
>>7187839
>>
Do a lazy man's recipe from JACK
>>
>>7188055

I vote for salad
>>
>>7187859
Tim Horton is awful.
>>
>>7187859
As a Canadian I would skip a meal before eating at Tim Hortons
>>
>>7187839
4 and return to tumblr.
>>
>>7189322
+1
I had an argument with a friend who was talking about how Tim Horton represents Canadian culture, and how they invented the timbit.

I hate talking to her....
>>
>>7189327
>a friend
>I hate talking to her....

So, why are you friends? Is she cute? Do you have the kind of friendship where you enjoy being around each other, but, you just don't like engaging one another?
>>
>>7189318
It's sad because I remember when Tim Horton's was actually really good.
When they actually made everything in house.
Now they just get everything premade and frozen from SYSCO.
Sad, really, what Jews can do to a company.
>>
>>7189461
It's cool to pay mtg or cook with, or board games, but she has really invalid arguments often, then gets a headache and doesn't feel like talking. I can't spend more than a couple hours with her without wanting to kick her.
>>
>>7187839
5. All of the above
Don't forget the beers, it's the festive season afterall.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.