[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

They brought in Moe's at work!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 3

File: moes.jpg (415KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
moes.jpg
415KB, 1200x1600px
They brought in Moe's at work!
>>
Why is everyone wearing outdated shirts, awkward vests and clashing colors? Do you work for an NGO in Afghanistan?
>>
File: k.png (449KB, 491x492px) Image search: [Google]
k.png
449KB, 491x492px
>>7187140
hope you survive the oncoming layoffs.
keep me posted.
>>
>>7187140
...Bill?
>>
that's the most depressing picture I've seen all week =(
>>
>>7187204
No shit, that place is going downhill fast.
>>
>>7187211
...Kevin?
>>
>>7187144
>has never worked in an IT department before
>>
I'd kill a baby for a whole mess of queso.
>>
>>7187140

>an office full of people who've just eaten Mexican food.

Enjoy the flatulence clouds you're going to be walking through.
>>
>>7187565
Donny.....?
>>
>>7187769
Snake...?
>>
>>7187140
>working on Sunday.

Pleb.
>>
>>7187211
>>7187565
>>7187769
PROMOTIONS FOR EVERYONE!
>>
>>7187780
Sunday is a shit tier day and you know it.
>>
Gross.

I'd have still just ate my homemade lunch.
>>
>>7187985
You would have ate your lunch?

Learn English.
>>
what are you supposed to make your own burrito? I wouldn't trust all the co workers not to slop ingredients everywhere and that salsa isn't enough salsa.
>>
everybody is obese because they eat so much fat. replace that with a pot of veggie chili and bread.
>>
>>7188010
>replace tasty food
>with complete shit tasting food

Great idea. Real morale booster.
>>
File: Cia.jpg (29KB, 350x250px) Image search: [Google]
Cia.jpg
29KB, 350x250px
>>7187775
...Bane?
>>
>>7187140
too bad your indian coworker is grabbing food with his wiping hand; it's all tainted now.
>>
>>7188010
excess of calories makes you fat.
>>
>working on Sunday
>working the week of Christmas
>>
>>7188116
Not everyone is still in school anon.
>>
>>7187140
That's some sad shit, you must work for a crappy firm.
>>
>>7188126
Nobody unless it's retail has to work during the few weeks around then in systems. Shits running and no new requests are going to come in then. The shit can run for a few weeks, but there are papers and shit, so if something fucks up, which has never happened, then the production types call someone... and ... and eventually I get called. I'll sort it out in a few minutes.

So what you said is true, we're not in school anymore sherlock.
>>
The fuck is Moes? Some chipotle knockoff?
>>
>>7187140
That sounds terrible. But it makes me grateful for the fact that I'm off work for the next 2 weeks
>>
>>7188116
>not racking up dat holiday pay in the morning and spending time with family at night
>>
>>7188159
> as if there's a difference between holiday pay and any other
Enjoy your shift work
>>
>>7188159
>not being salary
>>
>>7187140
This will be an amazing meme.
>>
>>7188196
Hourly is a lot better, that way I bill for my time. The game that some assholes try is "day pay" that's what idiots try to get from indians too stupid which they all to know any better. So you're pay'd x for a day. But that doesn't really mean anything, and the indians are stupid so they accept it afraid of loosing their h1b.
>>
>>7187140
Does everyone fight for the attention of that ugly, bossy looking bitch?
>>
>>7188196
Another advantage of being hourly is that I don't have to deal with stupid ass team building bullshit. Holy shit that's lame.
>>
>>7188211
No, I usually get them fired because their useless. I'd never have some cunt like that as a boss. NEVER. I'd be worse if it was some bitch from india with red hair, then it would be doubly useless.
>>
>>7188218
*they're
>>
>>7188196
If I went into some company and the boss was some annoying red haired bitch, I'd give false answers to technical questions in order so that I don't get hired. I've done it before.
>>
>>7188213
But anon, can't you see how completing a $500 per person confidence course with people you hate could benefit productivity?!
>>
>>7188222
I dunno, their works too. They're doesn't work right, whatever. Maybe an English major should tell us?
>>
>>7188230
it should be "there"
>>
>>7188225
hahahaha and no. You haven't seen the team building excercises that I get out of by just saying, gotta watch systems.

High class hotels and holding each other up like some cult crap. NO THANKS.
>>
>>7188237
Fuck off, "there" is a place.
OVER THERE OVER THERE, GONNA KILL SOME JAPS OVER THERE.
>>
>>7188230
Haha you fucking moron.
>>
>>7188239
Those Adobe Reader updates can and will get out of hand, anon. No time for team building.
>>
>>7188148
The fuck are you talking about? You sound like a schizophrenic batman.
>>
>>7188268
I think he just got his first big boy job and he's pretending to know how it works everywhere.
>>
>>7188151
Moes came about first, and yes.
>>
>>7188256
> 2015 still uses adobe
Foxit is better, you might to look it up
>>
>>7188323
Are you new or the Adobe pasta just passed you by?
>>
>>7188324
Maybe it's that Adobe shit was never stupid enough to hit my computers.
>>
>>7188324
Adobe is shit company horking shit software. They didn't pass me by at all, I passed them by so did the rest of the world. Get it myron?
>>
>>7188324
They're no better than the HP bitch trying to be president, but she was the one not only spying on her own board of directors without their knowlege but also putting litting dots on printouts from anything from an HP printer so as to trace where a print might come from.

Don't be daft.
>>
God damn that looks terrible and awkward. Like the offices suicidal people work in. I wouldn't go near that spread.
>>
>>7188309
Wrong.
>>
>>7188353
Pretty sure the dots thing was pushed on all printer manufacturers by the USSS, and had nothing to do with some "feminazi" who wanted to put all straight white christian men in prison camps.
>>
Just grab a big bowl of beans, pile em the fuck on, then smear them all over your boss' door and write "Faggot" in them.
>>
Typical catered office lunch desu.

We'd have the pharmaceutical reps do the same thing a couple of times a year when I did bitchboy Desktop support for a medical group.
>>
Damn, they had better spreads then that when I was working wadge slave at home depot.
>>
>>7187609
Some people like to keep their souls.
>>
>>7188331
>>7188341
>>7188353

http://imgur.com/a/2RMWQ

Is it fucking summer again?
>>
>>7187609
> has never realized that there really are only a few folk that do shit, the rest are support and execute stuff.
>>
>>7187813
I wanna be a Duke! Duke of Earl!
>>
>>7187144
Nice roasting
>>
>>7188613
It must be since you're posting and don't realize anything about the past HP chairman chick that was spying on her own people and how Adobe sucks compared to Foxit.
>>
>>7187609
An IT department in Afghanistan?
>>
>>7188613
You're insane and in a sense of denial.
1. hp priinters do put little dots on their printouts to identify the printer
2. the past chairman of hp, was nailed for spying on her own directorate.
3. Adobe software sucks and is slot compared to Foxit.

But I'm the summer poster. In all seriousness, you seem like the daft summer poster to me.
>>
>>7188277
Yup, you must be right. I wont debate you, this is /ck, it's too funny.
>>
>>7187609
>that one guy in the IT department who is well dressed and handsome and the others look up to him even if they don't realise it

There's always one.
>>
Uncle Moe's Family Feedbag?
>>
Cool
>>
>>7188685
>>7188694
Look at his fucking link you faggoty morons
>>
>>7189610
They've fallen into the tech geek trap of becoming enamored with a program, then defending it to the death even when it's not being talked about.
>>
>>7189656
The best programs don't need to be talked about, they just work and run for decades.
>>
>>7188484
What do you do now?
>>
>>7187280

this
>>
Looks like a shit place to work.
>>
>>7188484

Pharmacy reporting in.

We have residents do speeches every other month or so and always get food from reps.

The food flows... IT FLOWS...
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.