[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vegetarian

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 2

File: 54526_12178.jpg (14KB, 460x174px) Image search: [Google]
54526_12178.jpg
14KB, 460x174px
Ask a vegetarian anything
>>
no?
>>
>>7186156
What does meat taste like?
>>
Why are you vegetarian?
>>
Not so different
>>
File: why.jpg (24KB, 290x504px) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
24KB, 290x504px
>>7186156
>>
Family vegetarian
>>
Ever think it might be a huge missed steak?
>>
Why?
>>
>being a picky eater
>>
We have better bloodflow
>>
Do ypu eat much saturated fat?
>>
can you post some recipes? My brother is vegetarian but he is shit at cooking so something easier would be good.
>>
>>7186214
I thought being a vegetarian was only something women did.
>>
wegottaeat.com/jperillo/recipes/shit-sandwich
>>
Spme people just eat more veggies
>>
To get the minerals
>>
Others feel guilt for poor animals
>>
>>7186258
why don't the feel guilt for poor plants?
>>
>good question
>>
>>7186156
"Look at me, I'm such a better person than you, I don't kill animals!
>proceeds to live a western lifestyle of pollution, using fossil fuels, turning up the thermostat, driving a car, purchasing electronics, etc.
>>
>>7186214
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txqR4xaq_2U

be sure to like, share, and subscribe
>>
>>7186348
factory farming is just as bad for the environment as all that shit
>>7186269
plants don't have a nervous system and people who eat meat still eat plants too
>>
>>7186156
Have you/other noticed a change in the taste of your semen since you switched over?
>>
How do you know if someone's a vegetarian?

[spoiler]don't worry they'll fucking tell you[/spoiler]
>>
>>7186461
How do you find out if they don't tell you?
>>
>>7186377
>people who eat meat still eat plants too

Yep omnivores accept the fact that their existence will impact other living things negatively and get on with life hopefully to make smart nutritional choices.

Vegeterians on the other hand are delusional cowards that should anhero if they truly want to make a difference.

FYI I fish and hunt most of my meat for ethical and sustainability reasons and try to grow as much of my vegetables as possible, otherwise i shop from farmers markets and eat seasonally and local.

I dont like killing animals, but if I couldnt do it and continued to eat meat I would consider myself a hypocrite.
>>
>>7186467
i found this funnier than the other anon
>>
>>7186498

There can be legitimate real health or medical reasons to be a vegetarian s well. Also economic reasons in some cases.

However, I don't think that applies to most vegetarians. They may do it because of some vague notion that it is healthy, but unless there is some underlying medical reason that is unlikely to be the case.
>>
>>7186364
i just cant into veganism. im happy only eating dairy a few times a week and not eating eggs at least.
>>
Why have't you kill yourself yet you fucking autist
>>
Why would anyone care about the opinion of a picky eater?
>>
Why give up meat and dairy products when ultimately you end up trying to replicate the real thing anyway?
>>
If I call you a salad shooter, will you be offended?
>>
>>7186156
Do you find the smell of bacon or bbq meats appealing? I just restated my veggie diet a few months ago and I whenever I smell bacon or outdoor bbq, I like it. But still don't miss it though.
>>
>>7186156
Do you swallow?
>>
Whats the recipe in OP?
>>
>>7186461
>>7186467
Not OP. How would you guys suggest staying under the radar about it? I've tried (avoid going out to eat, when at a restaurant order inconspicuous stuff or just say you're not hungry, etc.) but it doesn't usually work, someone always finds out, and that someone usually tells everyone at every mention of food even if you politely ask them not to, and then like it or not you're that faggot everyone has to plan everything around.
>>
>>7187848
Slit your wrists
>>
>>7186156
Do you eat a lot of meat substitute products?
>>
>>7187848
Just say you dont like meat/never had as a kid, say youre a jew and whatever food isnt kosher, or just go with muh religion, and that youre allergic to eggs/they make you sick
>>
>>7187938
I tried going with the Seventh-Day Adventist angle but usually that just adds even more questions
>>
>>7187328
It's almost like you have never looked at your own nutrition before. If you had you would know that the liver is generally the most nutritious part of an animal. You could eat the liver, meat and the tiniest amount of red and green veggies and be OK in general. However it's rare to see meat eaters consume liver and instead they supplement with various vegetation, usually insufficiently, and consume more total calories than is ever really necessary. Whereas vegetarians stick to the direct nutrition. "Man eat ox to become strong but forget that ox eat grass"
>>
Why haven't you killed yourself?
>>
>>7187444
But dairy is far more intrusive and invasive in the life of a cow than eggs are from chickens. Both are farmed mercilessly but chickens will lay eggs regardless. We trick cows into giving milk year round and just leech off them like a parasite.
>>
I've been a vegetarian (mostly vegan) for 3 years because its a lot cheaper. No point spending extra when I can have a tasty meal and still meet my nutrition goals. If I go back to my parents or go to a friend's and they cook meat I'll it. I'll eat anything, but if I'm buying for myself I'm not spending extra. When I could just as easily eat a similar meal nutrition-wise and have some extra disposable income.
>>
Is it true that vegetarians are just trying to be half assed vegans?

It's one thing to be against the torture and killing of animals, and another thing to be against it, but still contributing because you are weak, and a failure at life.

I like bacon.
>>
>>7189135
if your for the torture and killing of animals needlessly your a bad person. I would think most meat eaters aren't for torturing and killing animals except they like to eat meat.
>>
>>7187444
At least animals raised for meat are put out of their misery. Torturing animals for their full lifetime to extract produce is much worse.
>>
>>7189164
> i'm against guns, so I only use a pistol.
The people who use guns are probably against shooting others in the head, but if people are going to try to make a stand for something, they shouldn't squat because their legs are tired.

I do not own a gun.
>>
>>7188597
How fucking farr off point is this guy?
>>
>>7186156
Have you ever tried Buddhist or Hindu vegetarian food?
>>
>>7186156
when did you know you were a pretentious faggot?
>>
>>7186156
Cambodian finger jelly?
>>
>>7186156
Were you born a homosexual?
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.