[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pizza Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_6097.jpg (522KB, 1966x1311px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6097.jpg
522KB, 1966x1311px
Hey /ck/

Making a pizza tomorrow night, because it's Sunday and I usually go out of my way to cook something on Sunday nights because, you know... cooking and shit...

I have a pretty cook dough recipe I'll be using, but my setup isn't ideal. No pizza stone just your typical metal pizza pan. A conventional oven which I swear to god is off by 20 degrees, and nothing in the house to make a pizza; going shopping tomorrow for ingredients.

You tell me how to make a great pizza, and I'll post pics (will deliver, because I'm not a total faggot).
>>
File: 1449179263089.jpg (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1449179263089.jpg
1MB, 2048x1536px
>>
>>7186091

9/10 crust
Would take olives
Throw the rest in the garbage

Next.
>>
Unless you have the following, it's gonna turn out like shit.

>stone / steel
>pizza peel
>mixer with dough hook
>scale
>good can of whole tomatoes to make a sauce with
>microplane for garlic
>fresh basil
>food processor
>>
File: asdf.png (171KB, 396x423px) Image search: [Google]
asdf.png
171KB, 396x423px
>>7186095

>9/10 crust
>>
>>7186182

Nigga, show me your 9/10 crust

Then we can talk
>>
>>7186207

Dude, that's a bottom shelf frozen pizza with some extra ingredients thrown on top...
>>
>>7186207

>nigga

lol white american teenagers are the bees knees
>>
>>7186347

I am white
I am American
I am drunk
Just how me your 9/10 you faggot <3
>>
File: cover_image.jpg (93KB, 500x399px) Image search: [Google]
cover_image.jpg
93KB, 500x399px
>>
>>7186173
>>pizza peel
>>mixer with dough hook
>>good can of whole tomatoes to make a sauce with
>>microplane for garlic

wtf is pizza peel

And git gud at kneading if you need a doughhook
and get better tomato paste you fag holy shit this post
>>
>>7186088
tl;dr fuck off blogger
>>
Buy frozen pizzas because they're fucking cheap
Throw on other things on top of the stuff that's already on the frozen pizza
Bake
Eat

And you can tell people it's homemade and no one is going to call you out on it because it's free food for them
>>
>>7186517
This picture pisses me off. You can tell the pizza's cold, also who the fuck just puts the basil on the pizza after cooking it? It's a shit pizza masquerading as a real margarita.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
Call me fucking crazy, but this one was so awesome

>yes, it is sauce hollandaise
>>
>>7186908
these crazy authentic pizza bros are going to tear your ass apart
>>
image.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>7186908
Also one of my creations
>>
image.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>7186912
one moar - italian style
>>
Anyone got any good sauce recipes?
Currently i just add quarter of a red onion, 2 cloves of garlic, 1-2 chillies and some salt, pepper and sugar.
>>
>>7186088
I posted this in a different pizza thread yesterday. It's fantastic: if you want awesome pizza at home, do this: make your dough (2 cups flour, 3/4 cup water, 1 pack yeast, 1 tsp salt, 1 tbs sugar, 3 tbs olive oil. Knead 5 minutes, let rise for 45), then lay it out on an oiled cast iron skillet. Let it cook on medium heat until the dough starts to bubble. Then add sauce, cheese, and toppings. Then put entire cast iron into preheated oven (500) and cook until crust and cheese are golden brown, about 8 minutes. I'm an award winning pizza chef and I guarantee this is the best at home method for traditional/neopolitan pizza. Makes 2 twelve inch pies. Get creative with your sauces, it makes a huge difference. Only use a tbs or 2 for the whole pizza and make sure you can see the sauce through the cheese before it goes to the oven or you'll have too much and the dough won't cook fully. If the pizza is soft and droopy, it isn't cooked right; you should be able to pick it up from the rim with no sag in the middle
>>
>>7186521
The peel is the big (typically wooden) spatula you make your pizza on and you use it to slide it into the oven
>>
>>7186173
Don't listen to this guy, he just sucks at making pizza from scratch. Probably just worked in a shitty pizzeria
>>
>>7186521
>gives advice on cooking pizza.
>doesn't know what a peel is.
Faggot.
>>
>>7186908
>>7186912
>>7186917

you've made so many pizzas, why does your crust consistently look like shit? Have you not learned about high hydration dough, long fermentation, and the stretch and pull method yet? Step it up sempai
>>
>>7187628
you're functionally retarded aren't you? how do you even use a keyboard?
>>
>>7187675
Why you mad dude?
>>
>>7186173
>pizza peel
>mixer with dough hook
>microplane for garlic
>food processor
don't need any of this honestly
>>
>>7186893
>who the fuck just puts the basil on the pizza after cooking it
I do, why the hell not
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.