[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Critiqe my Brunch Recipe/Plating: Filet Mignon (Bleu) and Eggs,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: take3.png (2MB, 1296x854px) Image search: [Google]
take3.png
2MB, 1296x854px
Critiqe my Brunch Recipe/Plating: Filet Mignon (Bleu) and Eggs, Spinach and Carmalied Radish w/ Lobster Stuffed Portabello

Filet:
Salt and papper each side and cook on high for 90 seconds each side

Eggs:
Crack two eggs into pan of melted butter on med hih and let cook for 5 min. Broil on high for 2 min

Spinach/Radish:
Melt 1.5 tb of butter and add 6 oz of spinach and 6 large cut radished and cook for 10 min on med/med-high

Mushroom:
Cook lobster in butter and cream cheese, add in dollop of mayo and parm and mix; stuff into mushroom; bake at 400 for 13 min
>>
it's shit
>>
>>7185817
Extremely bad.
>>
Wipe the drips before serving.
>>
>>7185817
>Fillet
>Lobster
>Portabello mushrooms

How does one take such quality ingrdients and make them look so poor? What a waste.
>>
>>7185842

being american
>>
How is that a brunch?
>>
>>7185817
looks tight. i'd axe the mushroom, do some more with the spinach/egg/radish. the critics probably are too afraid to tell parents to buy a different flavor of pop tart
>>
>>7185817
Meats not even cooked.

0/10
>>
>>7185918
>looks tight

You really think that those ingrdients have been utilised in the best possible way?
>>
>>7185817
>bleu
Go fuck yourself. There's no reason you couldn't have used the English spelling.
>>
>>7185998
>Go fuck yourself. There's no reason you couldn't have used the English spelling.

Umm....I had no idea there was an English spelling....I hope you don't mean "blue"...
>>
>>7185817
>plating
Awful.

>food
Probably tasted pretty good.
>>
Plating is fucking awful. What is the point of the gaps? Brings nothing to the plating at makes it look clinical, like a fucking canteen service.

Push all those things close in the center and it will look much better
>>
>>7185817
looks good desu
>>
>>7186381
I was going to say the exact same thing.
>>
>>7185817
>that fucking raw meat

you're the reason salmonella hasn't gone extinct yet
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.