[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>never had a pizza delivered in my life >pizza place is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 7

File: plus tip.jpg (103KB, 1300x939px) Image search: [Google]
plus tip.jpg
103KB, 1300x939px
>never had a pizza delivered in my life
>pizza place is a 15m walk away
>place order for a single pizza, comes out to $19.95
>every pizza after that is $10.95
>mfw those pizzas would be $5 each on pick-up

Is this some kind of aberration or do cucks really pay this much for delivery?
>>
I only order delivery when they have a special going, like $10/pizza or some kind of two for one deal or shit like that.

Sometimes I can't even be bothered to do that much work and just make a frozen pizza. I always keep a couple in the freezer for nights when I just don't give a fuck and can't be bothered to cook or even order delivery.
>>
>>7185415
same. I have found a 2.50 brand of frozen pizzas that I like way better than the $8.99 medium dominos pizzas. The sauce and the sausage they use are pro tier. The brand name is Mantia's. PS: don't buy their taco pizza it tastes like cardboard.
>>
>>7185415
>>7185420
>>>>>>>frozen pizza
>>
>>7185429
Yes?
>>
>>7185435
>"""""""""""""""""""""frozen pizza"""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Do you buy frozen cheeseburgers too?
>>
>>7185442
>Do you buy frozen cheeseburgers too?

no because the bread would be soggy
>>
>>7185446
Yeah I forgot pizzas don't have bread
>>
>>7185461
hey, could you refrain from ruining a thread with already low potential? thanks
>>
>Thinks $20 is a lot
I sure am glad I'm not poor.
>>
>>7185442
No, just frozen pizzas. Does my purchase of frozen pizzas really offend you that much?
>>
>>7185467
>doesn't know the value of a dollar
>>
>>7185471
>doesn't realize that value is subjective
>>
>>7185474
understanding the base value of a dollar is the foundation to understanding just how subjective value is
>>
File: 123.jpg (8KB, 119x120px) Image search: [Google]
123.jpg
8KB, 119x120px
>>7185408
almost all here have these prices:
1€ for one
75 cent each for 2
and 50 cent each if more thant 2

>> UFW there is an epic place that have free delivery
>> free extra stuff on topping
>> a bottle of coke or fanta or beer as present if order 4+ pizzas
>>
>>7185408
If you can't afford delivery, you should probably sell your computer for rent. Don't live outside your means.
>>
>>7185491
yeah everyone should sell their belongings and buy overpriced food delivered to their door. why not just sell your car too? you'll be able to buy pizza delivery for 3 whole months.
>>
>>7185491
>having plenty of money means you should pay no regard to costs
>poor people logic
>>
>>7185495
>overpriced
Feels good to have a job
>>
>>7185501
>thinks they're special

lel. I'm at work right now.
>>
>>7185500
I refuse to shop at stores that have sales.
>>
>>7185521
you sounds down to earth and fun
>>
File: Pepin pizza combo.jpg (662KB, 612x3320px) Image search: [Google]
Pepin pizza combo.jpg
662KB, 612x3320px
>>7185408
just make it at home anon.
>>
>>7185461

they have dough, anon. you retard.
>>
>>7185408
Online domino's has a 5.99 usd for a med 2 topping or chicken(wings.boneless ect). I tried to call it in once and they said that the 5.99 deal is online only.
>>
>>7185908
>ordering pizza through anything but an online form

reeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
I get large premade pizzas from Kroger for about 9 bucks each. Takes less than 20 minutes in the oven.
>>
Only old people order pizza without using coupon sites. It's still way more expensive than pickup but I only do it once in a blue moon and the pizza place is well out of walking distance and a pain in the ass to park at.
>>
File: 1449179263089.jpg (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1449179263089.jpg
1MB, 2048x1536px
>>7185548
>>
>>7185442
The fast bites ones are pretty decent for a dollar. If I don't feel like grilling, then why not?
>>
File: 1342951041916.jpg (16KB, 162x152px) Image search: [Google]
1342951041916.jpg
16KB, 162x152px
Why is the customer socially mandated to pay the driver a tip? It's the employers job to pay these guys a proper wage.

I never tip and always get "that look" by those scumbags.
>>
>>7186376
That's a lot of sodium.
>>
>>7186376
What autist is posting this in any thread that mentions pizza
>>
>buy expensive delivery pizza
>have to pay deliverer for doing his job
>pizza is awful fatty cheesy mess
>total: almost $25
>buy frozen pizza, add extras
>total: $4.50
>pizza superior to takeout
>>
>>7185521
>He has to resort to shopping himself like the working class scum he is.
>>
>>7185408
>never had a pizza delivered in my life

When will you turn 18?
>>
>>7185408
I order delivery when I'm sick or having a gout flair-up.
>>
>>7185408
Lol, pizza delivery over here is free as long as you order a minimum of €5—10 depending on the 'restaurant'. Most large pizzas go for about €12.
>>
>>7186376
JUST SALT MY SHIT UP
>>
File: IEmew.jpg (45KB, 500x567px) Image search: [Google]
IEmew.jpg
45KB, 500x567px
>>7186503
I think the whole tipping-system is flunked.
I mean what is it even about? Why has it become 'mandatory'? Is their job so hard to do (well) they need another incentive?

Don't tip. It's for plebs trying to look like a good, non-greedy person.
>>
>OP pays the delivery 2x what he pays the pizza
What faggotry is this? Change delivery
>>
>>7188112
> Why has it become 'mandatory'?

You do realize it's an institutionalized culture, right?... Like, to the extent that certain 'food service'/'hospitality' workers i.e. waiters, buss boys, servers... are paid below minimum wage because for some stupid reason the industry is exempt from min-wage legislation. I don't fully get it either, but not tipping is a dick move, because some of those people depend on tips to supplement their $3.65/hr wage. If u don't wanna tip don't ask somebody in that line of work for their services, I guess.

What's the deal with your pic., btw? It's makin me feel stuff...
>>
>>7188455
>What's the deal with your pic., btw? It's makin me feel stuff...
It's a model I'm shilling for. Want her name? You can search her name on Google and make both of us more money.
>>
>>7188459
>Want her name?
Nah, thx. I was just wondering what she was doing. I'm p sure I get the idea, tho.
>>
I order deliver at work

also, its usually and extra $3 or 4
>>
>>7188455
>Like, to the extent that certain 'food service'/'hospitality' workers i.e. waiters, buss boys, servers... are paid below minimum wage because for some stupid reason the industry is exempt from min-wage legislation
Their employer still has to make up the difference, so not really
>>
Why don't people just ride their bike to the nearest store and take out?
>>
>walking 15 miles for a pizza
>>
>>7188112
not tipping a delivery driver is just as bad as not tipping your waitress.
>>
>>7188557
I don't tip where I can. I almost never tip at restaurants except when they truly deserve it. It's one of the reason I don't order deliveries. I'm already paying for over priced pizza, and they want me to tip the delivery guy as well?
>>
>>7188557
I'll tip my waitress but if there's already added gratuity then I wont, same thing with the pizza guy I'll tip him but if there's a delivery charge then I won't cause a delivery charge is basically a gratuity
>>
>>7188455
the employed is legally responsible to make sure that between their wages and their tips they are getting at least minimum wage, and must pay more in wages if someone doesnt get enough in tips to hit the minimum.
>>
>>7188112
realizing that everyone can fuck off and you don't have to tip anyone is like a money saving cheat code
>>
>>7185467
Money has literally made you ignorant
>>
>>7186376
applaudingdwaynejohnson.gif
>>
>>7185408
everyone get a load of this guy he likes lukewarm pizza

what an absolute clown
mustve gone to clown college
>>
>>7189801
Delivery Charge is almost never a gratuity, it always goes to the store, and not the driver.

>>7188112
You can either tip the drivers who use their own car, or you can pay an extra few bucks per item with the driver on a better wage in a company issued car. $5 vs probably 10-20 more, which one you want to pay?
>>
I've only had pizza delivered twice in my adult life. (I did have delivered fairly frequently when I was in college). I'm a generous tipper, but I don't like paying delivery fees (extra tacked-on fees in general piss me off), and most of the pizza places I frequent are so close, it's just as simple to walk or drive over and pick it up.
>>
>>7189801
>a delivery charge is basically a gratuity
Haha fuck no, make sure to tell that to your pizza guy when you're ordering so they know you're one of those smartasses.
>>
File: 1436870719285.png (295KB, 330x384px) Image search: [Google]
1436870719285.png
295KB, 330x384px
>not making your own pizza
Buncha plebs.
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.