[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Evening cu/ck/s, Orange juice is the best drink around and you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6

Evening cu/ck/s,

Orange juice is the best drink around and you cannot prove me wrong. Go ahead, try it.
>>
Carrot juice is the best juice around, except when everyone adds a bunch of overpowering orange juice to it.

Orange juice is pretty good, except that everyone fucks it up by removing all the pulp and turning it into overpriced, acid tang.
>>
>>7185033
i prefer apple, less acidic
>>
>>7185033
Pineapple is best juice. Orange is shit tier.
>>
>>7185033
Fucking right it is. I drink some nearly every day and I never get sick.
>>
OJ is pretty alright (OJ Simpson is pretty alright too)
>>
>>7185033
Too much sugar, might as well drink a coke. Sparkling water masterrace
>>
pineapple juice

now piss off ya shitty kunt
>>
>>7185033

Hope you get the chance to taste orange juice from Vietnamese Cam.. Its a natural cross between mandarin orange and pomello..

doesn't have the acidic taste and is unbelievably sweet and orangey.
Pineapple juice is awesome too
>>
>>7185566
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9-NnklhP38
>>
>>7185033
That isn't based blueberry juice.

>Blueberry Juice>All other juice.
>>
cranberry juice
/thread
>>
Mango juice exists
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 300x300px
I remember being ten years old and drinking this and playing Pikmin 2. This shit is literally all I drank as a kid.
>>
File: 81tEa-q8+XL._SL1500_[1].jpg (242KB, 429x1500px) Image search: [Google]
81tEa-q8+XL._SL1500_[1].jpg
242KB, 429x1500px
>All these plebs juicing fruits and vegetables

Aloe Vera master race coming through
>>
>>7185618
>>7187202
Only right niggas itt
>>
>>7185094
That's like me, except I don't drink any juice at all and never get sick.
>>
File: bear_face.jpg (827KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
bear_face.jpg
827KB, 1600x1200px
>>7187202
>mfw the only grocery store in my area that had this stopped carrying it.
>>
File: IMG_1872.jpg (380KB, 1369x1431px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1872.jpg
380KB, 1369x1431px
>>7189082
>mfw a month later it came back
>>
>>7185094
I jack off everyday and never get sick either.
>>
>>7189096
Is this good for the prostate?
>>
>>7185033
Great thread. Contributing to quality discussion. Thanks for joining us tonight.
>>
Most store bought orange juice is shit, tastes like weird tangy syrup and coats the back of my tongue. Fresh juice or juice from a brand that gives a fuck is grrrreat.
>>
>>7189191
Always buy with full pulp
>>
>>7185033
Say goodbye to your enamel, senpai
>>
>>7186320

>v8 anything
>>
File: Indian-River-brand_0.png (214KB, 585x390px) Image search: [Google]
Indian-River-brand_0.png
214KB, 585x390px
I don't know if this is sold everywhere. But this is the best bottled orange juice I've ever had. Fresh squeezed is obviously better if you get valencia oranges, I steal lots of them from my neighbors trees. Navel oranges have no reason to exist.
>>
>>7189239
He'll be fine as long as he waits about half an hour before brushing his teeth.
>>
Put vodka in it, then you get delicious screwdrivers
>>
>>7185538
Too much phosphoric acid, may as well drink bleach
Water master race
>>
>>7185033

literally turning good food into filth

fructose + fiber = delayed vitamin digestions

fructose - fiber = 100% glucose absorption & loss of some vitamins

>2016 minus one
>liquid calories
>>
>>7191687
what if i drink orange juice while eating food containing fiber? what if i just drink a small amount with a meal?

when you say things like this, you just end up spreading misinformation and confusing people. orange juice is not "filth" because it lacks fiber. it is simply different.
>>
>>7192000
also, i'll occasionally add a splash of juice to a glass of water. is this equivalent to literally shitting in my glass of water because it's filth?
>>
>>7185033
It doesn't get you drunk and other drinks do.
>>
>>7192000
>what if i drink orange juice while eating food containing fiber?
different as they are separate which is akin to the effect of the fiber in cooked broccoli, only more so due to being two separate things
> what if i just drink a small amount with a meal?
then its a desert
>when you say things like this, you just end up spreading misinformation and confusing people. orange juice is not "filth" because it lacks fiber. it is simply different.
it is not misinformation but you are correct about your other points
>>
>>7192002
ill shit in your face friendo
>>
>>7185079
My n'wah

My favorite is pineapple/orange juice, with more pineapple
>>
>>7187202
whee da yoosh at
>>
>>7185040
Pulp is gross, it gives perfectly good juice the consistency of puke. Eat an orange if you want to chew on bits of orange.
>>
>>7194400
>pulp is gross
Seven year old confirmed. Fucking babby
>>
>ctrl+f
>grapefruit
>0 of 0

baka
>>
>>7194419
>ooh look at me drinking pulp like a grown up and pretending it doesn't give my juice the texture of vomit
If you choose your diet based on what makes you look mature then you're a pretentious faggot.
>>
>>7194424
>oooh look at me i have autism, im so special for drinking concentrated orange flavored sugar!!

I loved to beat up faggots like you in high school

Scrawny little bitch plebs who probably couldn't even whip up a proper souffle
>>
>>7194431
you say that like souffles are not like......the gayest possible food
>>
>>7194431
>tries to act scary on the internet
>calls other people "fucking babby"
I think all that pulp has made you retarded. And for the record, I would destroy you in a fight. I went to the same boxing gym as an olympic gold medalist and have studied MMA for 8+ years.

Thinking your tough for pushing around skinny little schoolkids is hilarious. You'd probably shit yourself if you had to fight a real man.
>>
>>7194450
Oooh, wittle babby git mad?

Here's a wittle bawtle of disgusting non-pulp OJ for duh wittle babby
>>
>>7194442
You say that like.....you aren't a gigantic tasteless faggot
>>
Screwdrivers are better.
>>
>>7194465
Why would I get mad? It's not my problem if someone is a pulp-drinking moron who thinks they're tough because they picked on children in the playground to make themselves feel like less of a faggot.

Go pick the bits of orange out of your teeth and pretend to enjoy it you silly ponce.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.