[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>first ingredient is salivary glands >second ingredient

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 12

File: chorizo.jpg (233KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
chorizo.jpg
233KB, 1600x1067px
>first ingredient is salivary glands
>second ingredient is lymph nodes

dare i, /ck/?
>>
Yes, faggot
>>
>>7184752
Uh, yea? Are you an 8 year old girl or what
>>
>>7184752
>x organ is disgusting because I haven't knowingly eaten it before.
>>
>>7184752
Uh yeah those are both delicious
>>
>>7184752
I bought some of that and started cooking it, smelled like shit and wanted to vomit.
>>
>>7184752
imagine some white ass mom buying thing for her family because she is feeling exotic
>>
Yes. It's amazing with eggs
>>
>>7184783
Faggot. Chorizo is awesome
>>
>>7184915
that stuff is closer to the beef in corned beef hash than an actual chorizo sausage. but with a lot more yellow grease and stringy parts
>>
>>7184905
And diced potato.
>>
I've never had a Chorizo, what are they like?
>>
>>7185013

really greasy sort of spicy pork sausage

really only good with eggs or rice and peppers
>>
Never had the beef. The pork is pretty awesome.

>>7185013
It's a heavily seasoned caseless sausage (ie, not really sausage so much loose sausage innards). Keep in mind that this is Mexican chorizo and has basically nothing to do with Spanish chorizo, which is more of a traditional sausage.

>>7184905
>>7184990
I've made chorizo carbonara before. GOAT poverty food- it costs me about a dollar's worth on ingredients to make a big plate of the stuff.
>>
>>7184752
Those are good but incredibly filling and salty, prepare for a grease bomb, full stomach and meat farts.
>>
>>7184905
This. Scramble that shit up with eggs, makes great breakfast tacos.
>>
>>7184986
>actual chorizo sausage
I'd say "Spain pls go," but your complain about the grease being yellow makes me thing you don't know what paprika is either. I think you'd be much more at home in >>7184340 desu senpai
>>
Whitey living on the tijuana border here

Cook your chorizo without eggs, it will taste better. Once cooked, just slap it on a tortilla and some potatoes and cotija. This is how we eat our chorizo on the line of cali and mexico.
>>
I bought some of this a few weeks ago without knowing what chorizo was. I like getting it in breakfast burritos at mexican places but had never researched the contents. It was a surprise when I looked in the ingredients at my house. Still sitting in there. I'll probably cook half like this >>7185155

and half with eggies and potatoes whenever I'm feeling up to it.
>>
File: Chorizo-grnd[1].png (908KB, 800x576px) Image search: [Google]
Chorizo-grnd[1].png
908KB, 800x576px
This is the best Chorizo

I tried others but they were shit in comparison
>>
Soyrizo is much better
>>
>>7185232
That's because that's more like Spanish chorizo than Mexican chorizo
>>
What about appendices? Where are they on the list? You shouldn't buy sausage that's less than ~10% appendix.
>>
File: No.jpg (5KB, 195x241px) Image search: [Google]
No.jpg
5KB, 195x241px
>>7184752
>Chorizo
>Beef
>>
>>7185232
I see the name, but where is the chorizo in your image?
>>
I often forget this board is filled with white middle americans that have never tried anything that isnt served at a taco bell or the mexican american restaurant thats next to their towns mall
>>
>>7185829
It's pretty sad, isn't it?
>>
>>7185829
Could it be that Mexican food is some kind of flyover filter?
>>
>>7184752

No it's dogshit and the reason mexicans are hated. this is not food, it is heavily spiced organic garbage, literal garbage

buy better chorizo. You will vomit eating this shit
>>
>>7185237

FACT
>>
>>7185232
Jesus fucking christ that is the worst chorizo on the market. It is just shitty ground beef with terrible seasoning.

Fix your shit.
>>
File: 1436746320557.jpg (23KB, 720x515px) Image search: [Google]
1436746320557.jpg
23KB, 720x515px
>>7185232

>this exists

Very upset right now.
>>
>>7185829
I often forget that this board is filled with brown people that have an inferiority complex to whites.

Protip friend, chorizo is a white mans food invented by whites and consumed by whites.
>>
>>7184752
Delicious terrible food. I like the over the top crazy spicing to smother out the taste of what its made of.
Look for better later, avoid the Salvadoran version, its bland as all out.
Wanna have some fun? Use that shit on a hotdog instead of chili, it is glorious.
>>
File: 1433146472088.jpg (31KB, 473x480px) Image search: [Google]
1433146472088.jpg
31KB, 473x480px
>>7186310
why?
>>
>>7186321
the post you quoted was pretty dumb, but your response to it was 10x worse. for a board about food that can't even talk about indian food without "POO IN LOO" or chicken restaurants without multiple posts about "nigger food" the white people here seem awfully sensitive about other people commenting on their race.
>>
>>7184783
it's probably the cumin. cumin has an ass-like smell.
>>
>>7185155
>Cali
real californians don't use such cancerous terms
>>
>>7186350
Yes because it's whites who spam out collages of international food and show an American cheese slice on white bread as the "white food".

Or a still warm corpse of an animal captioned with "white people be like it cooked".
>>
spanish chorizo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> mexican 'chorizo'
>>
>>7186382
Trust me. I think it's all dumb. But I don't bother to get offended by it .I was on 4chan in the mid to late 2000s before the complete stormfront invasion and the constant use of "nigger" and chicken and watermelon jokes was lighthearted. Now the boards are all infested with neo-nazis, so whenever a joke is made about white people its the end of the world for some, and I think that's ridiculous.

food
>>
>>7186408
those youth that are now old fags were bound to become redpilled and thus neo nazis
>>
>>7186289
Isn't all sausage just ground meat with spices? Usually put into a colon?
>>
>>7185155
>no refried beans
Doing it wrong. Also, chorizo goes better on a birote than on a tortilla. Basically, ditch the tortillas and make molletes instead.
>>
>>7184905
It also is great for Albondigas.
>>
>>7188876
Or queso fundido.
>>
>>7188888
Texas fag here confirming this also. Also barbacoa is GOAT
>>
He got quintuplets and deletes his post. All he said was he was from Texas and Chorizo is good.

>>7188888
>>
lymph nodes aren't those the things that get soo much cancer?
>>
>>7188901
It probably got pruned by a janitor or mod or maybe they set it up to autroprune quints on this board now.

Either way, I'm quite ok with it if it reduces the amount of /b/ tier dubs/quads/quints/checkem faggotry replies.
>>
>>7188930
I just wanted to talk to a fellow Texan with the same taste, but I understand.
>>
OP is a fagot.

Only reason to not eat chorizo is if you are a fat ass and need to lose weight.
>>
>>7189063
Are you fat anon? Why would you come to this conclusion.
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 450x347px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 450x347px
>>7188930
/b/ knows nothing about checking
>>
>>7189084
checked
>>
what's the best brand of chorizo?
>>
>>7189107
Hill country fair
>>
>>7186406
tho wrong in thith potht
>>
>>7184752
>>first ingredient is salivary glands
>>second ingredient is lymph nodes
why would you go on the internet and lie? thread hidden, you lying shitposter.
>>
>>7185232
>if taco bell made chorizo
>>
>>7189214
Alright, I know this anon hid the post and I've never had the beef, but I swear this isn't some POO IN LOO style shitposting- those are literally the first and second ingredients listed on their pork chorizo. I remember because I showed my housemates the first time I bought it and we all had a good laugh.
>>
>>7184762
Do you know where you are posting?
>>
>>7186535
No, most of them probably left. I don't know why i came back. it's even worse than it was back then by a long shot. Cue some edgy neo-nazi now.
>>
File: 4chan peace circle of tolerance.jpg (406KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
4chan peace circle of tolerance.jpg
406KB, 1024x683px
>>7189387
It's funny how much you are lying.

4chan has always been racist and 4chan was never good.

I'm sure
Nigger stole my bike
Amber lamps
Pools closed
And bix nood
All weren't 4chan memes, dumb fuck. I'm so tired of you redditors trying to change history to suit your narrative.
>>
File: dogfood.jpg (319KB, 1024x685px) Image search: [Google]
dogfood.jpg
319KB, 1024x685px
>>7189214
>>7189296

And the 3rd ingredient is cheeks.
I made this mistake before. I bought it based on price, and when I got home I was pissed, this product is deceptively labelled.
There are multiple brands that sell chorizo made with garbage ingredients.
Before some asshole says "but offal is great! You're so narrow-minded", let me tell you a fact: it was not great. I gave it a try as an ingredient in my breakfast casserole, and it ruined the entire dish with a loathsome texture.
Buy your meats from a respectable source.
>>
>>7185271
Appendix is just colon you faggot. And it's useless colon at that.
>>
File: catfood.jpg (410KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
catfood.jpg
410KB, 2048x1536px
Shit ingredients in chorizo is standard practice. Brand after brand shows the same garbage on the label.

Educate yourself before shopping if this bothers you... and when you eat out at your favorite Mexican shithole... at least know that you're eating pet food. Its not the fact that people eat offal, its the fact that they are tricking people into eating it without knowledge.

I'm not saying chorizo is bad... I actually love it. But not when its made with this.
>>
>>7190361
>its the fact that they are tricking people into eating it without knowledge.

Where's the "trick", anon? Everyone knows that Mexican chorizo contains that kind of thing.
>>
File: Chorizo.jpg (87KB, 597x359px) Image search: [Google]
Chorizo.jpg
87KB, 597x359px
I see that America fucks up every cuisine it comes into contact with.

Chorizo is great, I don't know what this shitty mush you are posting is.
>>
>>7184752
>dare i, /ck/?

Yes
Chorizo is delicious.
If you're a pussy, try "Soyrizo" which is (duh) soy-based yet tastes just as good as real chorizo.
>>
you know its good that they are using parts that might otherwise go to waste.
>>
>>7190368
>I don't know what this shitty mush you are posting is.

The Mexican version of Chorizo.
>>
at least they aren't using assholes in it or do they?
>>
>>7190320
>>7190361
Why don't you go start another tendies thread? Your white bread faggotry is very clearly out of place here.
>>
>>7190434
No. Your sad devotion to 3rd world shitfood is. Reddit is what you seek.
>>
>>7190436
Stop telling everyone who disagrees with you to go to Reddit. This isn't your board, /pol/. You don't get to ethnically cleanse it without our permission
>>
>>7190442
Is this the butthurt mod that bans people because she disagrees with them?
Because if it is, the ironing...
>>
>>7190466
I refuse to believe there are any mods actually doing anything about /pol/ shit on this board.
>>
>>7190477
cry more and your dreams will remain unfulfilled
>>
>>7190411
I'm white and I eat the shitty chorizo sometimes. I just try to drain a little grease a little before I mix in the eggs. It actually makes pretty good breakfast tacos.
>>
>>7184752

i didn't like it 2bh famalia
>>
>>7189387
Nope, it was the red pill. Sorry, try living in a European city for a while and you'll get it.
>>
I like my 'rizo with eggs and 'tos
>>
>>7184752
I keep a log of that shit in my freezer and mix it with various canned things to make 'mexican slop' when I want to have food for a week without cooking.

here is my recipe for mexican slop

1 log mystery chorizo meat
1 can diced tomatoes
1 box amerifat mexican rice, or you can make your own, but you won't
1 bunch fresh cilantro, this is the only thing you have to have that you can't buy in a 20 pack from cost co also you can get green onions if you want
1-2 cans refried beans, or you can do 1 can refried and 1 can black
1 some tortillas if you can expend the energy to go to the store and get tortillas. In actuality you don't even need them
1 some corn if you want
1 major depressive disorder
1 sour cream
1 spices

cook everything in the obvious way

let cool

combine into diarrhea-looking mass in a tupperware

microwave, stir

apply sour cream and cilantro

cry

eat

you only need like 2 tablespoons to get all of your recommended calories for the day so that shit lasts and lasts
>>
>>7190302
Yeah all of those memes are primarily the realm of 2005 era 4chan was everything was lighthearted, although I'm sure plenty of racists took it seriously. The only people that bring up reddit out of nowhere are 2014 and up. But hey, at least you know how to use whatsthememe.com
>>
>>7186408
Given the stupidity of so many of so many of the /ck/ posts, I have to wonder if these aren't just adolescents having adolescent "fun". More on topic: I use Mexican chorizo 50/50 with ground beef, diced olives, and . . . diced hard boiled eggs as a enchilada filler.
>>
Growing up, I used to eat chorizo all the time. A few months ago, I decided to try to cook some of that for myself. I looked at the ingredients and noped the fuck out of this world
>>
File: dsc000451.jpg (2MB, 3648x2736px) Image search: [Google]
dsc000451.jpg
2MB, 3648x2736px
When I went to Mexico I had this thing called discada.
It's made with chorizo, beef, bacon, ham and sausage.
Served in a corn tortilla with avocado and lime.

If you have chorizo in hand I urge you to try it. It's pretty good.
>>
>>7184783
It was probably bad.

I was stupid enough to eat a gas station chorizo burrito that i THOUGH was okay.
The smell alone was an automatic regurgitation trigger.
>>
>they don't eat soyrizo

it's overspiced anyway, this is way better and you get so much less grease. I'll never get pork again.
>>
Too many idiots ITT not knowing the difference between Spanish chorizo and Mexican chorizo
>>
>>7190361
All sausage is made with garbage parts, you fucking idiot.
Thread posts: 92
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.