[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you like bread? I like bread.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: 4419419419.jpg (394KB, 1772x1081px) Image search: [Google]
4419419419.jpg
394KB, 1772x1081px
Do you like bread? I like bread.
>>
I like bread, but not burnt crusty bread. I like to make flat bread that is chewy and moist inside. I eat it with chili.
>>
I like bread, but not chewy moist bread. I like to make bread that is burnt and crusty. I eat it with chilli.
>>
File: 1239144496825.jpg (10KB, 400x313px) Image search: [Google]
1239144496825.jpg
10KB, 400x313px
>crust to too hard that it scrapes and cuts behind your teeth
>crust is too soft that it gets soggy after a few minutes making an unpalatable dough-mush
>white bread, ever
>>
>>7184383
oh ahah good one. fuck crusty bread. you can chip a tooth on that shit.
>>
>>7184344
Bread is P gud OP
I like bread
Bread, yeah
>>
I like bread that can hold mayo and mustard without it making a mess. I don't like holes so large that I can see through them. So only small tight holes for me, t-thanks.
>>
>>7184344

Get back to work, Ken. You ain't getting paid to bring in bread everyday, you're getting paid to make sure patients don't die.
>>
>>7184344
I want that bread.
>>
>>7184344
So many holes. Proof a bit longer next time.
>>
>>7184413
Suck a spongey dick. Crusty bread is the money. It's all about that variation in texture.
>>
File: phil's awesome bread.jpg (3MB, 4000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
phil's awesome bread.jpg
3MB, 4000x3000px
>>7184344
Yes. Yes I do.

>>7184728
Get a cast iron dutch oven and some parchment paper and make some no-knead artisinal bread in it. The laziest goddam bachelor on the planet with zero cooking experience could manage it.

3 cups flour
1.5 cups lukewarm water
2 tsp salt
1 packet yeast

Mix and leave overnight.
Lay out parchment paper. Scatter half a cup of flour on it. Pour/scrape gooey hideous looking mass of dough onto it. Let it rise for half an hour more.
While you're waiting, preheat Dutch oven (DO NOT OIL UNLESS YOU WANT A KITCHEN FIRE) in 425 degree oven.
Take Dutch oven out, lift up parchment paper with dough, and set into Dutch oven. Scatter more flour on top. Clamp lid on top. Bake for half an hour, then take the lid off. Let it bake for 15-25 minutes more until top is nice and brown and has miniature crusty faultlines running all over it.
Dump bread out and let cool for at least an hour before tearing into the crusty chewy goodness. Cut into it too soon and all the steam will escape and leave you with bread-flavored closed cell foam.
No kneading, no washing except for the bowl you mixed it in, no nothing. And the results -- well, see for yourself. That was one of my prettier ones.
>>
>>7184769
>1 packet yeast
wat

I use 1/4 tsp. of yeast for my no knead dough and I'm pretty sure that's what the original recipe called for. It ferments for 12-18 hours, so it has plenty of time to reproduce.
>>
>>7184344
Crusty bread with salted butter? Probably my favourite meal. Could quite happily live on it, if it wasn't likely to make me a fat fuck.
>>
>>7184769
That looks really good.
>>
I too am a fan of bread. I eat it.
>>
artisan bread is the dumbest fuckin meme
>>
File: bread.jpg (395KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
bread.jpg
395KB, 1024x768px
>>7184344
whats your favorite bread /ck/?

as German, mine is rye wheat bread with more rye than wheat. lovely texture and taste; excellent with butter sausage and cheese
>>
BREAD
IS
AWESOME
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: img_10661.jpg (2MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
img_10661.jpg
2MB, 2592x1936px
A nice, dark rye bread is never wrong.
>>
>>7184344
I would prefer to eat a bread roll over most things.
Sainsburys have a good selection.
Don't like the "pizza" ones. Just tomato and basil is better. The cheese ruins it.
The honey and sunflower seed one is good too.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.