[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nothing is better than a Whopper with extra mayo with fries and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

File: Burger-King-photo1.jpg (29KB, 398x430px) Image search: [Google]
Burger-King-photo1.jpg
29KB, 398x430px
Nothing is better than a Whopper with extra mayo with fries and a fountain cola. How does it manage to be much more filling then Big Mac despite just one patty and less bread?
>>
>>7183834
It's much wider, has a thicker patty, more vegetables.
>>
>>7183834
>extra mayo

I made the mistake of forgetting to ask for no sauce once or twice and they fucking piled that vile gunk so damn thick

How do you live with yourself?
>>
three times the veggies. that's the reason.
>>
>>7183834
whoppers used to be a lot bigger. i mean like an extra inch in radius.

same with newspapers

guess everything shrunk to save money
>>
It's the flame grilled goodness.
>>
>>7183834
>Nothing is better than a Whopper with extra mayo with fries and a fountain cola. How does it manage to be much more filling then Big Mac despite just one patty and less bread?

I order mine cut in half + mustard. And get onion rings > fries. BK fries are crap, even the new fries and the newer fries and they should just stop trying. Get the rings and the ringer sauce. BK has lousy dessert choices too. I read the key business demographic for BK is like <21yrs old, so you know it's crap food when adult tastes are totally over it.
>>
>>7183834
Why would you ever put straight mayo on a burger? Is this a southerner thing?

Burger King is literally the worst food chain in the country though, It is amazing they still exist
>>
>>7183982
>It's the flame grilled goodness.
Thats the worst part of burger king, how they load the fake grill flavor on everything
>>
>>7183834
>cola

WRONG

THAT'S NOT WHAT THEY'RE CALLED
>>
File: image.jpg (447KB, 1346x1423px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
447KB, 1346x1423px
>>7183957
>veggies
>filling
>>
>>7183964
super huge newspapers aren't practical
>>
>>7184029
>being this much of a manlet
>>
>>7184029
newspapers of any size are not practical
>>
>>7184027
veggies ARE filling, Cletus
my god, these Amerilards
>>
>>7184027
Eat some root vegetables neger
>>
>>7184094
I eat tomatoes whole and baby carrots like chips. Shit isn't filling.
>>
>>7184094
Hey, doofus!
>>
>>7184094
i love vegetables but you're kind of wrong, they might be "filling" because of the fiber but most vegetables are very low in calories
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (76KB, 1417x781px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
76KB, 1417x781px
>mayo
>>
>>7185786
Idiot
>>
>>7185805
fuck you cum guzzler

hate how people make a good sandwich and then totally ruin it with that fucking shit condiment
>>
>>7185813
Dumbass
>>
Bum[p
>>
I use about six tablespoons of mayo whenever I eat my triple whoppers. That's three tablespoons per triple whopper. So, it's not really that much.
>>
>>7184139

It's volume, stupid. Your brain feels "full" when it gets appropriate amounts of fat and protein, which the Whopper has plenty of. Your stomach feels full when it has bulk in it, which is why the extra veggies make it the best sandwich.

try eating your tomatoes and carrots with a solid piece of bread and butter, then you'll feel stuffed
>>
>>7183834
>tomatoes and lettuce
The tomatoes almost always have no flavor, and make the burger drippy. Lettuce makes the patty slip around as I'm trying to eat.
I order without either.

BK fries aren't the best, but they're better than that pussy McDicks shoestring shit.
>>
>>7187215
You must be a female if you can't hold onto a fucking hamburger with lettuce and tomato. Little dainty hands and no grip.
>>
File: 1428715351082.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1428715351082.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>Mayo on a burger
>>
I changed my eating habits in May and started eating much healthier (and much less), which has been great, but I didn't realize how much my stomach had shrunk until i accidentally got a full size Whopper at bk(I binge occasionally and get a Whopper Jr and small fry for my binge)

lol I couldn't even finish it that thing is just a huge damn sandwich haha
>>
>>7187639
Pussy. I can eat 2 double whoppers with cheese and Ima skeleton. 5'10 125 pounds
>>
>>7187846
>get taller

Sure lemme just... Fuckin idiot
>>
>>7183834
>Nothing is better than
>a Whopper with extra mayo
>with fries
>and a fountain cola
Jesus fuck, I'm so lucky I don't live in your world.
>>
>>7187912
You realise that taller people make more money because height is positively correlated with things like intelligence and being good-looking? Becoming taller won't help.
>>
>>7185758
>"filling" because of the fiber but most vegetables are very low in calories
THAT'S THE FUCKING POINT
>>
>>7187940
>correlation doesn't imply causation, except when I say it does
Retard
>>
>>7187953
>tall guy and manlet are up for the same high paid job
>they are equally qualified
>tall guy gets the job
This is how it works.

Perception matters.
>>
File: 2322750-2322749-vomit.png (491KB, 398x496px) Image search: [Google]
2322750-2322749-vomit.png
491KB, 398x496px
>>7183834
>extra mayo
>>
>>7188054
So you think everyone in the world pays attention to height? Height never even crossed my mind until this manlet meme started. I'm sure most other people are the same.
>>
>>7188085
>Now go ahead and post your supreme gentleman memes.
Says the Asian manlet who's angry at women. You're literally the supreme gentleman waiting to happen.
>>
>>7188097
Elliot Roger never would have lost it if he had known about MakeMeTaller.org
>>
>>7188100
I hope they're at least paying you for this.
>>
>>7188060
>So you think everyone in the world pays attention to height?
Well, by Ben Franklin's account George Washington was the first Commander in Chief because he was always the tallest guy in the room.
>>
>>7183982
>flame grilled
>never heard of liquid smoke
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.