[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>this is what swiss people do to eggs Why?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (113KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113KB, 375x500px
>this is what swiss people do to eggs

Why?
>>
Same here in germany but only around easter time.
It's also fun to color eggs with your children.

I don't know WHY exactly but I will often buy a crate of these. They're already cooked so you can just snack on some eggs throughout the day.

[notworkingspoiler]Eggs are great with sriracha[/spoiler]
>>
>>7183505
I didn't realise they were already boiled otherwise I'd have snacked on some while I was over there, breddy cool but just seems like a waste of time to me
>>
>>7183541
>just seems like a waste of time
Just described every holiday for me. Easter is the least annoying though.
>>
Most of eastern europe does this as well, theyre coloured so everyone knows which one has been up their ass and no one mixes their ass juices
>>
listen here fuckface we are americans these mexicans on the roof are playing tag, theyre playing ring around the rosie launching each other off the top of my house, they all got these eggs and theyre just eggs. now, america, i can tolerate the most former transgressions but... naturally colored eggs? You bet your fuking ass I marched right the fuck up in their shit while they were picking teams for grab ass and told them to get back to processing burritos to smuggle because they were fucking replacing my roofing with tortillas. Degenerates, all of them
>>
They do the same here in the Netherlands, bit only around Easter time. Painting/decorating eggs and hiding eggs for children to find is a tradition. Not sure why tho
>>
File: ostereiertütschis.jpg (3MB, 3888x2592px) Image search: [Google]
ostereiertütschis.jpg
3MB, 3888x2592px
Don't quite know the story, but if they're coloured, they're cooked already. We sell them year round but they start to fly off shelves around Easter. There's really not much more to it to tell other than, maybe, Ostereiertütschis (Ostereiertitschen in standard German). It means something like "Easter egg touching/tapping/crashing." The same word 'tütschis' is also used to describe car crashes.

Each kid has an egg and they take turns tapping their own respective egg into his opponent's egg, until one cracks and, therefore, loses the match. The owner of the losing egg forfeits it to the winner, who eats it.
It's a silly game.
>>
swiss here
I wouldn't touch the yellow ones, but the blue ones are top tier. just kidding.
why the fuck not color your cooked eggs. it's fun and looks appetizing.
>>
>>7183496
It's to prevent the No Fun Allowed squad from getting fit.
>>
We do the same thing in my family and I'm from Minnesota. It's fun and a nice family activity.
>>
I think every one in the US does this but at Easter time as well. I don't know any one who doesn't do that and have Easter egg hunts but I have only lived in 6 states and none on the western side so maybe it's different out that way.
>>
>>7183763
>Each kid has an egg and they take turns tapping their own respective egg into his opponent's egg, until one cracks and, therefore, loses the match. The owner of the losing egg forfeits it to the winner, who eats it.

>Such is life in the fatherland
>>
because its dank af
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.