[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

look what I made /ck/ >thighs >ground up >garlic >hot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 1218151850.jpg (939KB, 1920x2560px) Image search: [Google]
1218151850.jpg
939KB, 1920x2560px
look what I made /ck/

>thighs
>ground up
>garlic
>hot pepper
>falafel spices
>fried

I invented chicken falafel! its fucking amazing. I made one batch with bread crumbs and one without, they're both awesome.

is there a real food like this?
>>
File: 1449433522324.png (298KB, 444x480px) Image search: [Google]
1449433522324.png
298KB, 444x480px
>>7182649
Yeah, Chicken nuggets, you huge faggot.
>>
>>7182649
You should call it a chicken nugget.
>>
>>7182656
They look more... tender for lack of a better word.
How about calling them chicken tenders?
>>
>>7182667
chicken tenders are made from tenderloin meat you pathetic moron
>>
>>7182649
I actually feel bad, /ck/ is the new /b/.
Thanks for the OC, op.
Would enjoy with cold beer/10.
>>
>apply falafel spices to nuggers
>you now have tendies

wa-la. benito
>>
>>7182671
No they're tender to eat.
Lots of tendies are breast meat.
>>
>>7182671
>>7182675
Both right, both faggots.
>>
>>7182675
>>7182667

they were very moist and tender indeed. I trimmed all fat but threw about 2-3 tbsp of fat back into the grind

>>7182672
thanks, they taste amazing. Wish Id thought to get full gyro fixing or wraps, just eating wrapped in lettuce w mayo and hot sauce right now

>>7182651
>>7182656
they're not breaded tho. just fried directly . so thats not a nugget, technically
>>
>>7182649
What a fucking unappetizing picture. You could have at least cleaned up a bit first you slob.
>>
>>7182671
this

tendie meat is like an extra dollar per pound after breast
>>
>>7182691
Oh, I thought you meant you breaded them, but I guess you mixed the breadcrumbs in.

It's deep fried chicken sausage/meatballs.
>>
>>7182711
Excellent comment, bbq king. I'm so glad you're part of this board
>>
Congratulations: you just "invented" kibbeh al-djaj (literally "chicken balls"), something that I grew up eating that my nan and the ladies at her church would make from time to time.

Look it up: كبة الدجاج

>it's made from chicken, so it's automatically healthy despite the fact that i just deep-fried it in a kajillion tonnes of oil
>why am i still fat?
Levantine woman logic.
>>
>>7182738
and that's why I like them... until they hit 35 and gravity takes over what biology began.
>>
>>7182738

thank you so much!! I was sure there was a real thing of these and you gave me the name!
>>
>>7182738
Op here
>whoa shit now

I searched for Chicken Kibbeh and found a freakin' Indian dude making chicken kibbeh with oatmeal and a queso jalapeno sauce

>One food:
>Indian
>Middleeast
>Scots
>TexMex

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68Akk3ieuU8

what a wonderful world we live in today ahhahahha i love it

>eben do it es fryed et is steel healthy!

hahaha you ain't lying
>>
>>7182861
>oatmeal / oats are scottish

In that case, rice is Japanese.
>>
>>7183734

sure. or Chinese.
>>
>>7182675
>Lots of tendies are breast meat.

that's because the chicken tenderloin is adjacent to the main breast, and can be considered part of it. but to be a proper chicken tender, it has to be an actual tenderloin as the other guy said. it's not called a tender because it's just a tender piece of meat.

it's called a tender because it's the tenderloin. it's called a tenderloin because it's the tender loin of meat.
>>
>>7182715
>>>7182711
>Excellent comment, bbq king. I'm so glad you're part of this board

wooowww my thread got moderated, that is so cool I feel like a member of the community or something, somebody cared enough to report a troll ^.^

>>7182692
That's a legit critique, but i have to blame my phone it tales HORRIBLE pictures 80% of the time, I'd post OC everyday if most of them didn't look like this.

you're right tho the stove needed a scrub after all that frying.

>>7182649
I just ate the last of them with rice and peas and onion gravy, pretty fucking fantastic. I'll be making these again, /ck/.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.