[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some things your family/roommates/friends do with food

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: non_free_cuisine.jpg (516KB, 2380x1994px) Image search: [Google]
non_free_cuisine.jpg
516KB, 2380x1994px
What are some things your family/roommates/friends do with food that piss you off?

A roommate of mine ALWAYS used to put the good bananas right beside the going-bad ones and other fruit. And whenever I moved them, she always moved them back. When I tried to explain to her that doing that makes the good fruit go bad faster (ethylene gas) and she denied it every time.
>>
>>7180893
>roommate
found your problem there, kiddo.
>>
File: 1357831749444.jpg (43KB, 208x199px) Image search: [Google]
1357831749444.jpg
43KB, 208x199px
My sister has a habit of eating with her fingers. It really disgusts me. She also sometimes wipes the plate clean with her fingers when she's done
>>
Not rotating food/drinks, opening a new item before opening the older one.

Ripping cereal/cracker box that will then not close properly.

Leaving just a small amount of food behind, not enough for a serving, but just enough to leave you hungry and piss you off. Just finish it off, already!

Someone saying they will eat leftovers, and leaves them in there for over a week.

Leaving toast crumbs on the stick of butter.
>>
File: it hurts to live.jpg (9KB, 236x303px) Image search: [Google]
it hurts to live.jpg
9KB, 236x303px
Every time I tell my wife's kids to eat their brussel sprouts they take great delight in reminding me that I'm not their real father.
>>
File: woody-allen.jpg (79KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
woody-allen.jpg
79KB, 1280x720px
>>7180987
Cheer up bro. It just means when they're finally old enough to fuck, it won't be real incest either.
>>
>>7180982
>Someone saying they will eat leftovers, and leaves them in there for over a week.

Fucking this, my god damn girlfriend does this all the time and there is no way i can stop her from doing it, woman logic is far too strong with this one
>>
>>7181055
I do this when people ask. Im not going to commit to the exact fucking date and time I'm going to eat fucking leftovers to masturbate your organization. Maybe I won't eat it. I have the option to do that as well. You XXXJ Meyers Briggs types can't handle the fact that I may or may not want to eat the leftovers, so I just have to tell you yes so you shut up and quit riding my dick about the fridge.
>>
>>7181062
Ok then big fella
>>
>>7180987
I would personally never raise another mans waste, but I'd be pretty quick to get emotionally neglectful on those assholes. Make sure to shower her with love and basically ignore them. Also, the moment they turn 18, make it clear that they're one their own and reinforce this with your wife.
>>
>>7180987
>Wife's kids
Fucking cuck, you're literally doing another man's work for him, raising his seed
>>
>>7181115
Their biological father died serving his country in Iraq, he was a god damn hero
>>
>>7181137
nice blog
>>
>>7181185
Nice snide remark, cunt
>>
>>7181137
He died fighting for the Jewry. The only thing in Iraq is oil that they wanted to keep out of native hands.
>>
>>7180893
Why didn't you just eat the bad bananas?
>>
>>7181115
Cuckoldry is when your wife is having sex with someone else, not when you're the someone else that somebody's former wife is having sex with.
>>
>>7181003
this man speaks wisdom
>>
>>7181115
Ok no he is not. If you raise a kid and instill your values in them that kid is yours. Thats how the Roman's did it and I'd argue its the best way. After all if a child never meets their biological father then why does the man who raises and teaches them about the world get demoted to the secondary position of step father. Who is considered a worthless cuck.
sure your kid may not be related to you but they share your values, world view, and intellect.
>>7181137
also not to be mean but serving your nations geopolitical interests which hardly ever line up with the actually interests and well being of its citizens is noble and it doesnt make you a hero
It makes your a hired gun
>>
How the fuck a thread about sharing experiences turned into a thread about raising someone else kifs and cuckoldry?
>>
>>7182110
>raising another mans offspring
You cucked yourself
>>
I knew a guy who, whenever we had spaghetti, would run a knife and fork through it a couple dozen times before eating so that it was just a pile of inch long shreds. It was mostly the screeching sound the fork made that was bad though.

>>7182152
/pol/'s outreach program.
>>
eats "salad" for a meal consisting of:
mixed green leaves
bottled salad dressing

i don't get it, he's pretty solid with food otherwise
>>
>>7182162
I hope English isn't your first language. It's the only valid reason to have such a limited vocabulary that you need to recycle words to describe things that they don't mean.
>>
>>7182166
le boogeyman xD
>>
>>7182166
>Only people from /pol/ have opinions that differ from mine
>>
>>7180893
You might be trolling.
A yellow banana isn't ripe and it tastes like shit.
Unless the banana is black then it isn't bad.

Wait til your bananas have brown spots all over them. That is when they are fully ripened and they have turned to sugar. Before that they are nasty. You don't even realize you've been eating shitty unripe bananas your entire life.
>>
>>7182133
Get a look at this guy, what a fucking shit cunt.
I would kick your ass if your werent such a pathetic little bitch boy.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.