[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats the best food to have at a 70+ ppl party? It's going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1428769213261.jpg (3MB, 2736x3648px) Image search: [Google]
1428769213261.jpg
3MB, 2736x3648px
Whats the best food to have at a 70+ ppl party?

It's going to get wild this saturday.
Drinks?

Pic unrelated
>>
>>7178409
chips and dap
>>
Drinks: hunch punch, keg of beer, 2 bottles of wine for the pussies
Food: queso salsa and guac w/ chips, maybe some meatballs or lil smokies, veggie tray w/ hummus an oh yeah pita chips
Depends on how fancy you wanna get. That's the basics though
>>
File: lachsrolle.jpg (125KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
lachsrolle.jpg
125KB, 1024x768px
>>7178409
Salmon rolls.

Defrost some forzen spinach and mix with 1 egg per 180g spinach. Distribute it on a baking sheet, sprinkle with cheese and let it bake for 15 minutes at 200°C. Let it cool down, spread some cream cheese on top and put some thin smolked salmon slices on it. Roll it up, pack it tightly in aluminium foil and leave it in the fridge over night.
Cut into thick slices and serve.

It's filling, tasty and easy to make in large quantaties.
>>
>>7178409
The flesh and blood of your enemies.
>>
>>7178409
That ass on a platter
>>
>>7178409
I make a huge tray of Buffalo chicken dip for parties. Easy, cheap and it's dense so it's a great base for drinking
>>
>>7178409
>Giant bag of frozen Swedish meatballs.
>Hot Dogs
>Depending on what everyone will want to drink....Buying beer in cases is cheaper than a keg now(I worked at Anheuser-Busch). Buy soda in cases. Buy cases of water.

Less than two days and you haven't got anything?
>>
>>7178409
Nothing.
>>
My old lady Tina has a party recipe the whole trailer park raves about. You take two blocks of generic Velveeta ( if you want to get fancy get the real stuff). She throws those in the crock pot with two cans of rotel and all the kin line up.
She calls it Fun Tina Cheese!
>>
>>7178409
Pulled Pork. Keg of Cider. Potato chips. Massive Salad. Various assortment of nuts. Tequila or apple brandy for sipping and shooting.
>>
>>7178478
Like :^)
>>
>>7178451
>70+ people getting wild
>1 keg and 2 bottles of wines

You'd need that amount of booze for each 5 or 10 people.
>>
>>7178464
That sounds like an awesome recipe but a little bit too fancy.

I guess I had to specify that by party I mean not knowing more than half the people invited, booze everywhere and ppl setting themselves on fire.

>>7178573
Yesterday I found a place so it's kinda in the last moment yes.
>>
>>7178409
Oh lawd dat ass
>>
>>7178409
her ass is spilling out
>>
Grab various things like Pringles, Doritos etc. and chuck -em all in a huge bowl
>>
>>7178409
30+ bottles of whiskey
200 g cocaine
50 hookers
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.