[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>make hot chocolate with water all my life >remember that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

>make hot chocolate with water all my life
>remember that one can prepare it with heated milk
>try it
>mfw all the wasted years

Why the fuck does Swiss Miss suggest water
>>
because swiss miss is for poor people who can't even afford milk
>>
Because idiots think calories are bad and they can put the nutritional information for water on the package if they suggest it over milk.
>>
>>7174443
My fucking life
They ruined me. Lettuce all join the hot milk
>>
>>7174443

>wasted years

You're telling me. I was a special child that thought milk with hot chocolate was disgusting sounding so I steered clear of it. It was years later that I discovered the error of my ways.

I am curious about using different milks now though. Would an almond milk go good with cocoa? The nutty flavor might make it even better.
>>
>>7174506
>Would an almond milk go good with cocoa?

Yes. I've been having a cup every weekend for the past month or so.

Unlike milk, it won't form a skin if it gets too hot and it won't taste watery.
>>
>>7174445
I had Swiss Miss hot chocolate yesterday because my local dinner's coffee maker was broken.

I haven't had it in some 18 or so years but damn did it bring me back to childhood. For being low end powdered crap it's not that bad.
>>
File: chartreuse_over_ice.png (88KB, 308x336px) Image search: [Google]
chartreuse_over_ice.png
88KB, 308x336px
You know what OP? I'm actually gonna help you not waste yet even more years.

Put a splash of [pic] in it. Thank me later.
>>
>>7174443
>Swiss Miss

Wait until you try it with a decent pure cocoa powder...
>>
>>7174443

Make it with:

whole milk
cream
amaretto

God tier winter beverage.
>>
>Had hot chocolate with milk my entire life

>MFW this thread

I will admit having a weakness for the butterfinger hot chocolate, though. The taste is low-quality in some ways, sure, but for some reason it resonates with me.
>>
>>7174482
Calories are bad if you are fat m8
>>
but milk is disgusting and for baby's
>>
>>7176858
SEMEN IS FULL OF NUTRIENTS AND IS FOR MEN!
>>
>mfw grew up on milk hot chocolate and italian hot cocoa, which is like hot pudding

I always sounded like a prick, but I always hated the water stuff because it was either goopy or runny rather than creamy, so I always would ask before getting it.
>>
I never buy hot chocolate starbucks or any other coffee shop because they all use water instead of milk and when I tell them to use hot milk they look at me like I'm the stupid one.
>>
I use coffee-mate and water. works wonders. Don't need milk.
>>
>>7174443
Because it contains powdered milk that you only have to add water.
>>
>>7176840
no... excess calories are bad if you're fat, just like excess calories are bad if you're not fat. either way it means you're consuming more than you need.
>>
>>7176858
>i'm lactose intolerant so you can't have milk either
selfish
>>
>>7176923

>I'm too poor to afford starbucks

2% is standard. But to be fair it is overpriced.
>>
>>7174443
>whole milk
>1-2 tbsp cocoa powder
>2 tbsp sugar

Pour a mug's worth of milk in a sauce pan. Whisk it quickly, nonstop, until it's near a boil. Add cocoa powder and sugar to a mug. Pour warm, whipped milk into mug.

Stir and enjoy. It's the only way I can do hot cocoa now. If that milk isn't whipped, it's shit.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.