[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go to grocery store >no carts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

>go to grocery store
>no carts
>>
Must be the refugees took them all.
>>
>>7173865
wut
>>
File: shopping syria.jpg (51KB, 634x386px) Image search: [Google]
shopping syria.jpg
51KB, 634x386px
>>7173849
That's very narrowminded of you, anon.
>>
>>7173865
Obviously a bot at this point
>>
>be disabled
>go to grocery store
>no vroom vroom go-go carts
>can see into the store
>all the vroom vroom go-go carts visible from the entrance are being used by disgustingly huge fatties
>store manager notices that a legit disabled person in need of a vroom vroom go-go cart can't get one because fat fucks took them all
>gives me two $10 off coupons to say sorry for the inconvenience
>explains that he can't say "no" to fat fucks that want carts because muh duhscrimination so disabled people and the elderly can't always get them when they actually need them
>>
>go to check out with grocery basket
>no place to stack basket
>>
>>7174153
I just leave them on the floor for people to trip over.
>>
>go to store to grab a handful of items
>don't bother taking a basket on the way in
>see item on sale for half price
>decide to stock up while the price is good
>walk back to front of store to grab a basket
>still carrying a couple of items
>security guard thinks i'm about to walk out and steal those items
>SHOTS FIRED he's shooting at me
>i drop items and run like hell
>and that's how i became
>the fresh prince of bel air
>>
>>7174153
Hand them to the bagger, if the store is worth its salt it will have baggers and cashiers, they will run it to the front for you.
>>
>go to grocery store
>carts have calculators
>>
>go to grocery store
>carts have cupholders
>>
Anybody else work at a grocery store? I am a cashier at Kroger and was a bagger for two years before that.
>>
File: 1445100384026.jpg (220KB, 1200x1012px) Image search: [Google]
1445100384026.jpg
220KB, 1200x1012px
>go to local grocery store
>my hawk starts pecking the fresh fruit, nearly kicked out
>have to sneak away so the no singles policy enforcer doesn't see me
>grocery store showers are all taken up
>mfw
>>
>>7174910
Yeah boy I work at a Kroger Deli.

It's actually a pretty good gig. I make surprisingly decent money and get paid vacations and personal days that people my age in "better" jobs have to beg for.
>>
>>7174896
I remember first seeing them in the mid-90s. I think it was Kroger, but, may have been Wal-Mart. I guess no one used them or having extra stuff to maintain was annoying, because, I don't think I'd seen them since middle school.
>>
>>7174910
Was a cashier at Marc's for 2 summers. Actually not the worst job I've had. Just stand around, do transactions, bag groceries, make small talk with dumbass customers, try not to push a wrong button in the old-school cash register.
>>
>>7174917
I die everytime I see this may.
It's accurate to the levels South Park achieves.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.