[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you feel about Costco pizza? Decided to grab one since

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (363KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
363KB, 750x1334px
How do you feel about Costco pizza? Decided to grab one since they're only $9.95. Not too bad, wish it was crispier.
>>
>>7173322
Not the best pizza by any means but ...Hell of a deal when cash flow is low
>>
Best bang for your buck I'd say. Hard to find a better one at that price point.
>>
>>7173322
for the price you pay its fine
>>
I devour the shit out of Costco pizza.
>>
I've had Sam's pizza and it was pretty good but not Costco. Although Costco looks like it has a lot of toppings which is good.
>>
File: sc dog.jpg (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
sc dog.jpg
1MB, 2048x1536px
I had a plain sausage slice from Sam's Club earlier today, but didn't take any pictures.

It was pretty massive, and honestly not too bad for the price (just under $2).

I also bought one of their hot dogs for a little over a dollar, but was too full from the pizza to eat it in the store.

Pic related is the leftover Sam's Club hot dog I'm currently eating (I put it in the fridge so it's a little cold); I'll probably just stick to the hot dogs in the future.

>tfw they were out of sauerkraut packets and it was too much work to go back and ask for one
>>
>>7173648
Why is your hot dog by the toilet/in your bathroom? Are you Indian?also I think SAMs is the same thing as costco
>>
I don't belong to Costco, but it's similar to Sam's club right? Their take and bake pizzas are really cheap for a huge pizza, and generally very good for the price
>>
>>7173659

I don't think you'd find Sam's Club and Costco frequently down the street from one another if they weren't competitors.

What's wrong with eating in the bathroom?
>>
>>7173685
POO IN THE LOO
>>
>>7173691

Fuck off.
>>
Cosco is a child company of Sam's, they're the same thing.
>>
>>7173703
no they aren't. two seconds of searching can cure you of this particular ignorance. you're welcome.
>>
>>7173710

Except it is, and you're wrong.
>>
>>7173685
>what's wrong with eating in the bathroom

Literally everything nasty fuck
>>
>>7173725
Especially next to a piss filled toilet. That's just fucking disgusting.
>>
>>7173722
jesus, what a dumb fuck. shit post to your little hearts content, but if this wasn't your first time using a computer you'd be able to find out how stupid you are.
>>
>>7173729

>next to a piss filled toilet

The hot dog was eaten while on the toilet.

I was just starting to go to the bathroom when I realized my camera fucked up, so briefly got up to take a new picture.
>>
>>7173648
>costo hot dog and piss filled toilet

hmmmmmmmm
>>
>>7173735
>take piss
>don't wash hands
>take picture of hot dog
>sit down to shit out previously eaten pizza slice
>proceed to eat hotdog
>wipe
>finish shot stained hot dog

Carry on.
>>
>>7173648

Just realized the first pic got saved somewhere else, too late to delete the one originally posted.

Refer to pic related for the non-pee version (didn't realize that got into the shot; mods should feel free to delete that first pic, as pee/poo pics don't belong on /ck/).
>>
>>7173791
>worried about us looking at yellow water
>tampon applicator and wrapped bloody tampon in trash
>like the trash isn't far more disgusting
>>
File: sc dog 3.jpg (275KB, 877x1229px) Image search: [Google]
sc dog 3.jpg
275KB, 877x1229px
>>7173822
>>
>>7173701
>>7173648
>>7173685
DESIGNATED
>>
File: 7I4Nt8q.jpg (362KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
7I4Nt8q.jpg
362KB, 3264x2448px
>>7173648
my brother
>>
>>7173648
Jesus Christ you are a disgusting fuck anon! At least flush the toilet and not show the whole fucking world the shit you throw out in the trash!
>>
>>7173822
What, you don't like eating your Costodog while taking a shit and gazing at your mother's bloody tampon?
>>
>>7173659
>>7173691
>>7173725
>>7173729
Stop eating his delicious bait.
If he really wanted you to see the food for opinions, it would be in the center of the photograph.
>>
>>7173648
>eating in the bathroom
nigga.........
>>
File: masaokis steak.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
masaokis steak.gif
3MB, 480x270px
>>7173888

>he didn't pick up all his food and cooking skills from his years on /ck/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdnQ0nO3AcY
>>
Costco pizza is pretty legit for what it is. Good bang for your buck. Also, the hot dog and a soda used to be $1.50 which was pretty great. Not sure if they've upped the prices or not.

>hungover as fuck in college, drive to costco
>friend and I would get a slice and the hot dog/soda combo
>$3.50-$4 a piece and we'd get a pizza to go for munching on throughout the day as we try not to die from SoCo or shit vodka hangovers

Jesus I miss school.... What a shitshow. Now the thought of SoCo makes me want to puke.
>>
>>7174108
Ofcourse the hotdog/soda combo is still $1.50.
>>
>>7174108
It's still $1.50, it's like their pride and joy that they've never raised the price of the hot dog.
>>
Nice thread, Sanjay
>>
>>7173322

Too bready. Low quality ingredients. I always feel sick after eating it.

It's cheap but something is just off with it.
>>
>>7173685
>What's wrong with eating in the bathroom?
>>7173735
>The hot dog was eaten while on the toilet.
Is this bait or are you really this much of literal disgusting shitlord?
>>
>>7173322
Can I order a Costco pizza "well done"? I like extra crispy food.
>>
Wally world Marketside take n bakes are actually really good for the money. I've eatn much worse pizzeria pizza than those. I'll get one by preference over any other frozen brand unless I'm hankerin' for Newman's thin crust
>Why is everything Newman's Own delicious
>>
>>7173322
Crust not crispy enough, too much fucking cheese
>>
>>7174131
>>7174139
So good to hear... Might have to make a run for food and booze for an xmas party. I might have to revert to my old fatass ways and enjoy a hot dog and a soda. Costco fucking rules.
>>
>>7173648
>dat wrinkly dog
>>
>>7173322
I like it but I wish I could customize I'm a pepperoni, sausage, pineapple type of guy and getting the supreme and having to pick off the Bell peppers and olives gets tedious
>>
>>7174369

Now imagine if the dog slipped out of the bun and fell into the toilet prior to the picture being taken.
>>
>>7173322
That's a big pizza.
>>
>tfw get off work and see this thread
I love making the pizzas. If you want it crispier though, just ask them to put it back in for another 20-30 seconds. If it's a whole pizza.
>>
>>7174407
For you.
>>
File: pump station.jpg (132KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
pump station.jpg
132KB, 1000x750px
>>7173648

Those $1.30 hot dogs would be a great deal if they offered half decent condiments.

That one also looks like it passed out in the steam room.
>>
wish it was crispier? just toss a few slices in a microwave oven. it usually makes any pizza taste way better. (duh)

if I'm going to costco fuck the pizza though I'm getting a chicken bake.
>>
Can you go to the food court without a costco membership?
>>
The hot dog is way better for the price.

If you lived somewhere in the States/world where the average pizza was grim I'm sure it's pretty good.
>>
>>7176510
De jure, I don't know.

De facto, most food courts lie beyond the exit line, if you bullshit that you need to make a return then just walk onto the food court they don't check your membership at the food court counter.

However, if you live close enough to a Costco that this is a worthwhile strategy the membership is probably worth it on shit you'll regularly buy. Doubly so if you drink and would substitute Grey Goose/Cap/whatever for the Kirkland Equivalent that's nearly as good.
>>
>>7174288

Yeah I did that last time and it was much more enjoyable. Not so doughy or watery. Maybe even ask for really well done though if you want it actually crispy.
>>
>>7176523
>the membership is probably worth it on shit you'll regularly buy.

That is, if you can fucking tolerate being inside the place for longer than 5 seconds. The Costco in my city is packed elbow to asshole all day every day. If you get in the door right when they open, by the time you're done and make it back outside there's people circling the lot waiting to for parking spots to free up.

>Doubly so if you drink and would substitute Grey Goose/Cap/whatever for the Kirkland Equivalent that's nearly as good.

In a sick twist of fate, I live in a state where ALL sales of liquor and spirits have to be done through state-managed liquor stores. Costco isn't allowed to sell liquor.

This is slightly offset by the fact that weed is legal and reasonably cheap here now.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.