[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I eat an inch chunk of this stuff raw with every meal to improve

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: ginger-root-111011-02.jpg (36KB, 600x426px) Image search: [Google]
ginger-root-111011-02.jpg
36KB, 600x426px
I eat an inch chunk of this stuff raw with every meal to improve digestion and burn fat. I've been doing it for like 6 months now. Do you think this is having any benefit at all?
>>
Probably not but it doesn't really matter what random people on the internet think. If you feel like it works for you, that's the important part.
>>
>>7172507
If you have to ask, no.
>>
I think ginger is supposed to be good for your blood and heart.
If you want to lose weight count calories and move more.
>>
>>7172507
Are you fucking insane? An inch every meal? Raw?
>>
>>7172556
Well that's sort of why I want to know if it helps. It's pretty unpleasant to eat, very hot, even after all this time. Before I would just use it as a painkiller, it works much better than other anti-inflammatory pills for me without destroying my liver
>>
>>7172507
>improve digestion and burn fat

Well, are you losing any fucking weight?
>>
>>7172507
>opinion
>tangible result

Pick one
>>
>>7172565
I would just grind it up and then add hot water and tea, making a makeshift tea of sorts.
>>
>>7172510

> If you feel like it works for you, that's the important part

No it isn't.

You lose weight by burning more calories than you intake. That's it. eating ginger isn't gonna burn fat.
>>
Raw ginger tastes like soap
>>
>>7172507
It probably doesn't do anything for digestion or fat burning. Just follow https://www.youtube.com/user/thehealthcaretriage
If you want to aid digestion and lose weight, here's three pro tips
One, don't eat shit.
Two, eat more vegetables, less carbs, less meat, skip dairy.
Three, exercise. You don't have to go overkill. Just keep it consistent.
>>
>>7172565

do you have IBD (Crohn's/Colitis)?
>>
>>7172565
>painkiller
Cool. Is this true?
>>
>>7172744

Literally millions of people with thyroid problems and billions of dollars of scientific reports from actual biologists disagree with you retard-kun

But go ahead and keep spreading your toxic options, im sure they're not the only thing you're wrong about
>>
>>7173065
citation?
>>
>>7173065
>literally Tumblr the post

Hope I'm being baited. Because you lose weight by eating at a caloric deficit. It's 100% tried and proven.

You just keep eating that ginger fatty, maybe it'll ease your conscience when you die from a heart attack at age 35.
>>
>>7173065
I have an underactive thyroid and a caloric deficit has worked just fine for me.
>>
>>7173100
I'm wondering here in anon is advocating for the placebo effect, which I support people benefiting from as well. OP might not lose weight but if the positive association with ginger makes them feel well then who can argue with it. I have managed to positively associate homebrewed ginger teas with nausea reduction and now all I have to do is know that I can make some whenever I want to feel less nausea.
>>
>>7172565
>>7172556
I usually eat about 3 inches for breakfest, honestly its only too hot if you're a pussy. Anyone with a pair of balls (on your chest or under your dick!) just find it a bit exhilarating and fresh.

But then again, anything beyond half raw steak is too much for /ck/ to handle.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.