[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Port of Subs/Subway >have to stand there awkwardly and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: pinky.jpg (30KB, 550x471px) Image search: [Google]
pinky.jpg
30KB, 550x471px
>Port of Subs/Subway
>have to stand there awkwardly and watch the person make the sandwich
>have to force conversation/smalltalk to make things less awkward while they make the sandwich

God fucking dammit. Is there no other way around this??
>>
>>7169527
Mumble and stare at your phone like you did at the last three family holidays you fucking autist
>>
Hold your cellphone up to your ear, doesn't even have to be on.
Just answer his questions when he asks what you want on the sub.
He'll think you're on a call the entire time.

Situation resolved, and you're quite welcome.
>>
>>7169527
Dont say anything. They probably hate the small talk more than you do.
>>
File: photo.png (481KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.png
481KB, 900x900px
>>7169537

It's crazy cause you're actually being serious right now autist.
>>
>>7169537
wont be long before we have an entire society of socially retarded internet addicts who has lost the ability to communicate in person

a bunch of drones walking around terrified in public, pretending to talk on their cell phones
>>
>>7169527
The worst thing about subway in NYC is that is really smells like a subway in the summer, like pakis and indians. Fuckin' disgusting.
>>
>>7169537
Scum clients like you should fucking die
>>
>>7169527
Refrain from sweating and trembling like a nervous faggot and maybe she will be chatty with you. Almost all the non-muslim subways are chatty when I go. She probably doesn't want to be there anymore than you do
>>
>>7169565
The funny thing is that clients that look over the shit that companies throw over the wall at us are the ones that you really hate.

Trust me, the companies that I work for look over your shit real carefully before we put that into production.

So fuck off with your unprofessional bullshit.
>>
>>7169565
Sometimes we make a consortium of companies and demand things in further contracts. For instance, code is given to us. Fact is, you don't have to agree, but then you're fucked in the ass.
>>
>>7169527
>have to stand there awkwardly and watch the person make the sandwich
never thought of it a akward
I mean, it only takes like half a minute
>>
>>7169527
>hand them paper with your order on it
>say you have to run to the washroom
>shitpost on 4chan
>wash hands
>return to sub made with only 1 mistake
Small price to pay
>>
Just go in acting like a deaf mute
>>
>>7169605
Same here. There's always some kind of line so they're always rushing and if not they probably are talking to their coworker
>>
it sucks cause you can't go sit down. Cause they need to know what toppings you want.
>>
"I'll only put it in a little bit."
>>
Can't get a girlfriend if you're antisocial.
>>
This literally never happens to me, they male my food too fast, all the talking that goes on is them asking me what I want next, and then 2 seconds later ask me what I want next, your subway must be lazy as hell.
>>
>>7169527
What if there was something like Subway but you get to make your own sandwich?
You just go in, make your sub, and they charge you for how many toppings and meat you used.
There's no waiting for them to finish another person's sub or talk with anyone.
>>
>>7172740
Same here. In fact, I'd prefer a little small talk. It's like the subway employees don't even want to hear about my Charmed/Supernatural crossover idea.
>>
>>7169527
>Is there no other way around this??
you can try doing this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnyVE1go2vs
>>
>>7169527

Who the fuck makes small talk with the employees anyways, you fucking sperg?
>>
>>7169527
I don't mind this but it gets awkward when the sandwich maker starts flirting or hitting on me. The funny thing is that never happened before I got engaged but it's like when they see that ring on my finger they just gotta flirt. In fact it happens everywhere I go now and I'm a 4/10 at best.
>>
>>7169553
It's already happening.
>>
Go eat at Jimmy John's
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.