[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /co/ have for breakfast?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 3

File: Weetabix_20Shot.jpg (64KB, 412x272px) Image search: [Google]
Weetabix_20Shot.jpg
64KB, 412x272px
What does /co/ have for breakfast?
>>
either a bagel or plain yogurt with granola on it
>>
>>7167615
Usually a breakfast burrito or a yogurt parfait on work days. Eggs on toast with whatever on the weekends.

>/co/
Why the fuck are comics $4-5 nowadays? I just buy books now.
>>
>>7167615
No idea. Why don't you ask them?

>>>/co/
>>
>>7167615
I go between Farina w/ maple syrup, eggo waffles or eggs
>>
>>7167641
>Farina
That's what you get fed in county. Why do that to yourself?
>>
>>7167648
It's a nice warm meal in the winter, and it tastes fine once I add syrup or fruit or something, I like it better than oatmeal, it's also out of laziness
>>
I didn't have it yet but I'm thinking of eating rice for the first time at breakfast witg eggs like the Japs. Sounds good
>>
>>7167639
this.

Complete and utter failure by the faggot that is OP. I bet he has a cock or two up the ass for breakfast.
>>
Quartered eggs, toast and some kind of fruit.
>>
>>7167615

>what does /co/ have for breakfast

No clue. You should probably ask them.
>>
microwaved steam bun, a fruit, and a cup of milk
>>
File: DSCF3029.jpg (1MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF3029.jpg
1MB, 1600x1200px
>>7167615
seamnamon buns
>>
>>7167615
It's pretty random. A lot of times these days it's just leftovers. I prefer it that way, that it's just ordinary food that I like. I really never liked "breakfast food" and now that I'm old enough to decide for myself, I most certainly do.
>>
>>7167639
>>7167930
>>7167950
N E W
E
W
>>
I don't see a problem with leftovers, when I was a kid and it was like "you're not leaving this table until you finish this meal" sort of shit, it would have been a lot more reasonable if I could have just eaten that for breakfast or for something later like a snak.

Too many people are too into strange stuff. What can I say?
>>
>>7167615
Just coffee. I'm never hungry in the morning.
>>
>>7168081
The smell of coffee in the morning makes me want to puke. Then later I get hungry. I never understodd the bullshit for these people with coffee.
>>
>>7168066

>i didn't fuck up my post
>you're all just too new to get it
>>
>>7168091
The smell of bacon cooking makes me nauseous if I smell it first thing in the morning. I don't understand why people enjoy greasy shit right after they wake up.
>>
>>7168076
Are leftovers really that uncommon? Most of my cooking gives me at least two or three meals.

Though, I don't eat it for breakfast because that's sort of heavy early in the morning, and cereal is just so simple.
>>
The people that have to drink coffee in the morning or whatever, it's pathetic. They're more programmed than heroin addicts.
>>
>>7168098
I dunno, my older bro doesn't like leftovers but I do, it's just a difference in taste.
>>
>>7168099
I feel like people who act like cunts and use the excuse that they haven't had their coffee are fucking liars. I drink coffee every morning and never act all bitchy and obnoxious when I haven't had any.
>>
>>7168105
That's pretty funny because I think the opposite. It's assholes who have to have their starbucks in one hand and shake their keys in the other that are pretty pathetic to me. I wont take shit from them.
>>
>>7168105
I don't need drugs in the morning. Maybe that's why it makes people like you nervious.
>>
>>7168114
>It's assholes who have to have their starbucks in one hand and shake their keys in the other

I'm not sure what you mean by this.
>>
I actually had exactly the OP for breakfast, albeit with blackberries and a little honey too. I usually either have a flake cereal with some sort of fruit or nut component, or sometimes a biscuit cereal, and half the time I have some variation of weetabix. On very rare occasions I'll cook up some potatoes, eggs, sausage, and toast, or pancakes with peanut butter and an egg on top.
>>
>>7168105
When people say that, I tell them to go to rehab. Shuts them right up.
>>
>>7168125
I forgot one of my favorite breakfasts! About once a month I'll have until the bananas are gone banana peanut butter oatmeal. I'm not fond of oatmeal, but there's something magical about the texture of bananas met with heated goop.
>>
COFFEE AND CIGARETTES
I DONT KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I HAVE TO SAY IT
IN THE LAST WEEK IVE SAID THIS LIKE 5 TIMES
COFFEE AND GOD DAMN CIGARETTES
>>
>>7168140
Doesn't eating cigarettes make you sick?
>>
>>7168122
Why not read into it what it is. I'm not tied to coffee or other bullshit in the morning. A good shower, blow a few snot rockets and I'm sorted. I don't need some faggot starbucks or any coffee.
>>
>>7168137
>hot peanut butter

I tried that once. It's way too weird.
>>
>>7168143
Being so upset about people drinking coffee makes you seem mentally unstable.
>>
>>7168099
What do you think about drinking coffee for creative purposes? I don't like caffeine in the morning, I usually have my first cup of joe by midday. It helps me stay energized but it doesn't alter my mood one bit, I mostly just like the warmth and taste. I think people who can't operate without coffee are suffering from a placebo effect enhancing a very, very mild mood altering inherent in coffee.
>>
>>7168144
Too much of it on its own, yeah. I made a fucking horrible peanut butter paste of an oatmeal once... I think it's really good if you combine it with scalded milk and honey though, the texture and taste balances.
>>
>>7168142

rofl dude you made me laugh out fucking loud
I may be drunk on a half bottle of whiskey, but you're an alright faggot
I would totally go out for a drink with you and have non-consensual sex in the anus
>>
Toast with sliced avocado and a poached egg. Cup of black tea.
>>
>>7168164
Do you at least have a feminine dick?
>>
>>7168171

I'm 6.2" and have a girth of 3.5"

You're gonna have to be the woman, sorry bud. Hope you have lube.
>>
>>7168150
You mistake me about a shit about morons about not giving a shit. Don't make that mistake.
>>
>>7168177
>You're gonna have to be the woman

I'm not queer. I only fuck boipussi.
>>
>>7168151
Cuz it's stupid. If you have to drink coffee for anything creative then you should quit now, if you worked for my company I'd straight out fire you. Get over it faggit.
>>
>>7168196
I don't have to, I just like to. There are plenty of days where I forget to drink the coffee I brought with no ill effect on my work. Also by creative I meant art.
>>
>>7168191

Maybe we can both be the man?
Isn't that the definition of gay???
>>
>>7168201
If I'm you're employer then that's for me to decide not you.
>>
Egg and white cheddar on a cinnamon raisin English muffin or steel cut oats
>>
>>7168201
I have no problem getting someone else at a low level position to replace you.
>>
>>7168203
Sorry, I'm not gay.
>>
>>7168217

Neither am I baby, but all you need to do is not say 'no'. <3
>>
>>7168211
>>7168207
Kek. I have a patron so that I don't have to work and can focus on my art, though.
>>
muesli and bran with banana + greek yogurt or
rolled oats with nuts and banana/mixed berries or
hard boiled egg or banana on toast

>>7168209
>>7168169
t a s t y
>>
>>7167789
Growing up my Mom would always make me rice and mix in a small amount of brown sugar and milk. Either that or oatmeal with brown sugar and milk or stale bread torn into pieces and cooked down with brown sugar and milk.
>>
If I'm wanting something really hearty I go for shit on a shingle, otherwise plain bagel with cream cheese and oatmeal. Or steak and eggs
>>
>>7168236
No you cockadoodle nimrod
>>
>>7168825
I love SOS but normally make it for dinner instead of breakfast simply because it is such a heavy meal for morning time. People think I am crazy for actually liking it and I don't understand why. They won't even try it normally just based off looks and it's like uh...sauce, meat and toast. I don't get what is so weird about it to them.
>>
>>7168835
I think it's mostly the fact that it's called shit on a shingle and happens to look like someone who just got done being double-penetrated squatted over a piece of toast and let loose.
>>
>>7168841
All my shits have been brown pretty much except for when I drink too much gatorade and it comes out blue. A white sauce with redish meat doesn't resemble shit in any way to me
>>
*but if that is what their shit looks like, then so be it. To each their own
>>
>>7168835
I actually don't mind the look of it, although I do prefer it q it hamburger instead of the normal chipped beef becomes to salty for me then
>>
Black tea, usually black
Sometimes yogourt with honey, granola, and a seed mix
Sometimes two hard boiled eggs
Sometimes oatmeal with brown sugar and granola
>>
>>7168846
Thus the double-penetration, ie, injected with cum.
>>
>>7168862
ahhhh I get it now. Sorry slow this morning.

>>7168849
When you had it with corned beef did you rinse it really well first to get most of the salt off? If you did then I guess the ground beef is better for how you like it but if you didn't then you should try that once at least
>>
>>7168871
I had rinsed it just not a big fan of chipped beef
>>
File: 1447269058756.jpg (201KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1447269058756.jpg
201KB, 500x500px
>>7168188
>Don't make that mistake.
Holy shit try not to cut anyone
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.