[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

whopper or double whopper? which do u usually get when you go

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (335KB, 1632x1224px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
335KB, 1632x1224px
whopper or double whopper?

which do u usually get when you go to Burger King

hurry up I'm in the drive thru and need to make a decision
>>
>>7157135
You murdered a perfectly good thread for this.
>>
>>7157135
Big Mac
>>
what does the Hershey's Sunday pie look like?
>>
>>7157142
this
>>
>no one still hasn't answered his original simple question
>OP is still waiting in the drive thru holding up traffic
>>
>>7157135
protip: save your receipt and write some random numbers on the back of it where the survey thing is to get a free whopper next time.
>>
>>7157135
Neither, I go to wendy's
The burger king near me doesn't understand that when I want a tripple whopper with cheese, I want cheese between all the slices
I get that they have to make thousands of burgers a day, but there's also a reason they make minimum wage

If I could go in there and assemble my own burger, or not have to take an hour just to make my own, then I would
>>
Them hershey pies is pretty good
>>
>>7157135

ULTIMATE double whopper with angry onions

so good
>>
I actually had a Double Whopper with cheese, no ketchup, for dinner.
My local BK is actually pretty good. They never fuck up my order.
>>
>>7157259
You live in the West Coast? If so maybe the cooks know In-N-Out so ask for a 3x3 which is In-N-Out code for 3 patties, 3 slices for cheese.
>>
>>7157135
That Halloween one that gave me green shits
Good times bro
>>
>>7157331
If you came to bk and asked me for a 3x3 I'd laugh in your face and tell you in n outs around the corner. You want 3 slices of cheese? Fucking ask for it, this isn't innout, you can't have it your way, and cheese cost extra. Jack in the box jumbo jack with cheese is 60cents more then without. Why? Because they put 2 slices of cheese at 30c each
>>
>>7157331
lmao this is the dumbest thing I've ever heard.
>yeah can I get something that some other fast food place sells?
>no sir this is BK on in n out
Just fucking ask for cheese in between all the patties.
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 300x245px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 300x245px
>>7157259
Then ask for 3 slices of cheese. Bk only gives out 1 no matter what, extra cost more. Moron
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.