[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

just got hired at in n out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1009151217.jpg (701KB, 2240x1344px) Image search: [Google]
1009151217.jpg
701KB, 2240x1344px
I just got hired at In n out! Its a part time job, which may start as a custodial/cleaning position but may progress to more.

My question is, what am I looking forward to? What is the job like? What is working for them like? Any advice? I would love to absorb absolutely anything you have to say.
>>
You make fast food.
>>
>I work at In-N-Out! I'm a real life chef!
>>
>>7152596
>My question is, what am I looking forward to?

Judging by the excitement of your post, I would say way too much.
>>
>>7152596
baller man! free lunches and dinner and they treat you very well! congrats senpai!
>>
>i just got hired at a fast food place
>as the janitor

You're joking, right?

If you're going to start from the bottom you might as well get a job in a real restaurant and learn something halfway useful.
>>
>>7153338
if you don't clean your restaurant well enough, it can be shut down. a corporate restaurant is probably a good place to learn how to clean one actually.
>>
>>7153342

I can assure you that most nicer restaurants have much higher standards than In-N-Out.
>>
>>7152596
>fast food chain
It's gonna suck. A lot.
>>
Will you be getting paid?
>>
>>7153373
For the first few weeks I'll be doing it for free
>>
>>7153342
>>7153348
Actually, unless you're a kid, you probably will never learn how to properly clean a restaurant unless you've already learned proper cleaning techniques as a child. I have never known anyone who knew how to do any practical cleaning (or most housekeeping skills) who hadn't already mastered it already as a child. Adults are lazy creatures by nature. If they've gotten by without having been expected to be clean, they will not be clean people.
>>
>>7153392

Once again, work in a real restaurant where the kitchen is run properly and you will be chewed out or fired until you start taking care of your shit properly.
>>
File: image.jpg (137KB, 700x807px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
137KB, 700x807px
>In n out
>10$ an hour
>sweet bennies like Dental and health
I have been applying for a million years several times and they keep ignoring me. Since then I have become a good salesman and outrank the burger flippers. Fuckin shoulda hired me, mang. I'm still pissed I never got hired.
>>
>>7153410
Maybe they know you post memes coming from the worst board on 4chan.
It's pretty understandable to not hire somebody like that.
>>
>>7153385
Why would you ever work for free? Especially shit work like being a fucking janitor?
>>
File: 1446607333684-vr.jpg (19KB, 366x380px) Image search: [Google]
1446607333684-vr.jpg
19KB, 366x380px
>>7152596
>job as a JANITOR at in-n-out
>actually looking forward to it
>>
>>7153425
that is hard to argue
>>
>>7153410
>sweet bennies like Dental and health
>sweet bennies
>dental
>health
>sweet bennies
Well, whatever gets you through your peon misery.

MURRKA! LAND OF OPPORTUNITY AND WEATLH.*

*unless you want healthy teeth and no cancer
>>
>>7152596
Congratulations you started one of the few fast food jobs where you can actually go up the chain. With a janitor depending on your shift you are going to switch fryer oil, clean the grease trap on the grills, purge the milkshake machines, clean out soda dispebsers. Help prep for service, you will be the mule you will clean, if they run out of anything you will get them from the storage. You will dump out trash cans get trays from above trashcans and clean them, clean tables. Eventually you will learn the ropes for a fry station, cashier and grill station in that order
>>
>>7153385
I wouldn't mind being a janitor, my dad owned a janitorial business on the side from his regular job that I ran for 4 years. Then he sold it because we moved, and he's been at his regular job for 25 years and doesn't have time for it. The money was great, but working as a janitor for free? What the fuck anon.. Since when did on n out offer janitorial internships
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.