[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

3:30am. super duper hungry. can't cook cause of the roommate.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7

3:30am. super duper hungry. can't cook cause of the roommate. only places open are IHOP or Denny's. where do i go /ck/?
>>
Dennys. Ihop sucks
>>
>>7146290
Denny's
>>
Denny's. IHOP is for the homeless
>>
IHOP it is.
>>
Dennys, it's the restaurant of choice in many animes.
>>
>>7146301
It's the precise opposite where I am. Piss smelling hobos at Dennys, great food and qt servers at IHOP. The steak tips are excellent.
>>
Only an absolute fucking troglodyte homunculus would get Denny's
>>
>>7146313
fuck anime.
>>
You pay part of rent and can't make the decision when you can have a food or not?

That's pretty lame.
>>
>>7146290
Philly cheesesteak at IHOP is the secret best item, otherwise chicken and waffles are GOAT.

Don't go to Denny's if you are under 60 years old.
>>
>>7146313
There is an entire plot in a Murakami novel that revolves around 2 people in a Dennys
>>
>>7146290
>IHOP or Denny's
Neither.
>>
>>7146290
Fuck your roommates. Cook whenever you want.
>>
>>7146575
White trash detected
>>
Dennys
Ihop sucks, I should know I go there five times a week
>>
>>7146575
This. Scattered smothered covered.

>>7146600
Faggot detected.
>>
>>7146629
You mad white boy?
>>
>>7146600
Waffle house is full of negroids
>>
Denny's > IHOP > Norms
>>
whataburger
>>
File: perkins.jpg (89KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
perkins.jpg
89KB, 900x600px
Superior to both Denny's and IHOP in every way.
>>
>>7146290
I'm really jealous of Americans sometimes. Last Denny's in my city closed last week.
>>
Wafflehouse is disgusting and their dish washing practice is questionable .It is a chain smoking resort. IHOP is better in my opinion.Their stuffed French toast is good. Never buy eggs. Anybody can make eggs. At least when you buy something more complex so you can look back and at least know it was worth the price. "hey I didn't have to buy all that to get this meal"
>>
I like IHOP better but only because the two locations close to me are in nice parts of town.

You really can't the consistent occupation of landwhales there though, because of all the sugary shit on the IHOP menu.

local diner that serves alcohol > local diner > village inn > ihop > dennys > waffle house
>>
>>7146335
no
>>
File: o.jpg (119KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
o.jpg
119KB, 1000x750px
>dat Belgium waffle

I tried both ihop and denny's version and they appear to be the same.
>>
>>7146380
I used to order the Philly cheesesteak at IHOP, but without onions. For six weeks, they brought it out with onions, and I either had to pick them off or they would offer to make a new one. On the seventh week, they remembered not to add onions, but they put tomato, lettuce, and mayonnaise on it instead.

> tomato, lettuce, mayonnaise
> on a Philly cheesesteak
>>
>>7147272
>tomato, lettuce, mayonnaise
>> on a Philly cheesesteak
If you weren't such a cuntschuck and left the onions on, that would be a typical philly cheesesteak hoagie.
>>
>>7146313
I'm all seriousness though, Dennys in Japan is amazing.
>>
>>7146290
Just goto Denny's. Everything is sticky at IHOP.

Once I was at an IHOP with a couple of friends. I get a case of the bubble guts, I run to the bathroom, sit on the toilet, deuce it up, then when I lift my ass a little off of the toilet seat to wipe, it is sticking to my ass! FUCKING SYRUP!

I could feel the syrup ripping some butt hairs off too. Fuck you IHOP. The worst I've ever experienced at Denny's is a black and curly on a piece of chicken. The great part about that is that I ordered french toast and last I checked, chicken morsels do not belong on a plain french toast meal.
>>
>>7148076
Please tell me about this.

What is the menu like? Anything like US?
>>
Worked at Dennys in my 20s as a server then cook. Some of the best years and most fun memories of my life. It also taught me a lot about cooking. I went on to cook in a diner and a breakfast counter as a short order cook.

Now I have a regular job, but working in restaurants starting in my teens taught me a lot abou cooking. But nothing beats overnight shift in a NY Dennys, bros dropping by al night, really friendly girls and always an invitation to some party by the time your shift is over.
>>
IHOP their fries are good
>>
>>7146290

The IHOP in my town is gross and dirty, owned by Persians.

The Dennys is just shitty, IHOP is just extremely shitty.
>>
>>7148076
i went to the one in tokyo and it was fucking garbage

fuck dennys

Mcdonalds in japan however is fucking god-tier. its like they pull the food out of a commercial everytime
>>
File: Spashers.png (603KB, 633x589px) Image search: [Google]
Spashers.png
603KB, 633x589px
Denny's if you're drunk, IHOP if you're high, Waffle House if you're neither, whatever's closest if you're both.
I always say IHOP though, mostly because the Splashberry Splasher is fucking great and there's free refills.
When the fuck is Denny's going to have another Baconalia?
>>
I have literally never had a warm meal from ihop
>>
>>7146944
agreed, but still not nearly as good as waffle house
>>
File: m-8925.jpg (53KB, 650x488px) Image search: [Google]
m-8925.jpg
53KB, 650x488px
>>
>>7146335
I would if I could
>>
>>7146944

My nigga.
>>
File: 545612315645.jpg (68KB, 700x366px) Image search: [Google]
545612315645.jpg
68KB, 700x366px
>>7149127
looks like a discount tire building.
>>
>>7147272

>philly cheesesteak
>no onions
>>
>>7148445
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKOAR5aiF90
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.