[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw addicted to the coffee How do I kick the habit? I can

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: coffee addiction.jpg (93KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
coffee addiction.jpg
93KB, 1280x720px
>tfw addicted to the coffee

How do I kick the habit? I can hardly function without it every day.
>>
>>7141254
Start drinking a little bit less each week. Eventually you'll stop getting head aches and you'll feel like you can function with out it. Might be a rough month or two, but that's how you do it.
>>
>>7141254
buy caffeine pills and drink water. start with 1 pill in the morning and every weak halve the dose until you can function without it.
>>
Acid really fucking killed coffee for me
I wanted to start microdosing acid but was curious about how a proper like tab feels like
I tripped balls but coffee has always given me paranoia and that reflected on the second half of the trip.
It really spooked the habit out of me. I just micro dose acid now and it keeps me awake really well and I can even fall asleep by the end of the day (no crash or paranoia+plus all the benefits of microdosing acid). Only downside is just have to alternate between acid, nbome, or some other analogue if I start doing it daily (usually just for work days)
>>
>>7141254
>>7141664
Yeah, OP, just do acid that will get rid of your dumb habit that's not even bad for you. Just permanently damage your brain to quit. Why doesn't everyone do this? I mean it's genius. Plus you get the benefit of being that guy who has to mention acid in any conversation! Good luck, OP! What great advice.
>>
>>7141693
Coffee is bad for you, Its high in acid.
>>
>>7141697
Then put some creamer in it...
>>
>>7141254
Don't quit then. Coffee is healthy as fuck for you.
>>
>>7141254
well I have experience quitting a lot of different drugs (eg, heroin, methadone, benzos, alcohol, subs, venlafaxine, cigarette, etc) and here's how I would do it

firstly, it's just caffeine harden the fuck up
secondly, I would quit drinking coffee with caffeine, if you want you could switch to decaf or some sort of tea eg, camomile

then I would buy some caffeine pills, figure out how much caffeine you ingest per day (probably aorund half a gram), then I would set out the pills so I'd take maybe 50mg less per day, and also space the pills throughout the day when you'd have the coffee

so if you drink for example for cups, and each cup has say 150mg. then for the first day, you switch to decaf, and 3 times a day take 150mg. and then maybe do that the next day as well, then the next day take two times 150mg, and then the next day take 200mg, then 150mg, then 100mg, then switch to tea for a couple days, then come off altogether

I actually wouldn't do any of that I'd just stop drinking it because I'm not a weak bitch like you, but if I were a doctor this is what I'd reccomend so as to avoid experiencing any withdrawals
>>
>>7141254
>accidently got reliant on caffeine
>crippling headaches every weekend

I worked as a chef for a long time, and never had any problems with caffeine even though I drank a lot of espresso. Changed career, and after 3 months of office work, weekend headaches kicked in and I knew I needed get it sorted.

Its very easy to drink too much caffeine. Most of mine came from diet coke, and I never even really considered the caffeine that it might contain. You shoud check what else you drink other than coffee to see if there are any other sources of caffeine you might be getting.
>>
>>7141693
Acid is very good for you though.
>>
>>7141254

Drink tea instead. Then switch to herbal tea. Or do decaf.

Worked for me and I was having two quarts or so a day
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.