[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does red meat irritate my colon. I cooked a steak last night,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

Why does red meat irritate my colon. I cooked a steak last night, good quality, it was cooked similar to pic related though mine was a ribeye.

Woke up this morning with the shits and my gut has felt irritated all day. Happens any time I splurge and get a nice steak.

Any idea?
>>
Sensitivity to arachidonic acid.
>>
>>7140532
Maybe cuz you didn't fucking cook it thoroughly you nasty shit it's still red
>>
>>7140546

>implying you know the correct answer
>>
>>7140550

It's caused by a degenerative lining in the intestinal tract. It's fairly common knowledge. I'm not the person you are talking to but red meat allergies are fairly common.
>>
What do you eat with your steaks? Maybe you need some good roughage to balance out the beef.
>>
>>7140532
you weren't supposed to survive this long, be happy that you are alive.

personally, I think weak faggots like you should be killed with extreme prejudice.
>>
At least it isn't ground beef
>>
>>7140578
Had some brussel sprouts, though I didn't finish them.
>>
>>7140532
The amount of fat? Ribeye is very fatty.
>>
>>7140532

I had a problem like that several years ago, but with all kinds of meats, not just steak. Also, a few hours after I ate, not the next day.

I ended up becoming vegetarian for about two years. After two years I gradually started eating meats again and the problem never returned.

Of course, your problem might be quite different than mine.
>>
>>7140532
I'm surprised people are taking this post seriously.
>>
File: red peonysteak.png (314KB, 450x384px) Image search: [Google]
red peonysteak.png
314KB, 450x384px
not sure why,but when I eat conventional (grain fed )I have similar reactions. I am not really sure why. When I eat exclusively grass fed beef I don't have problems. I am really curious as to what would be the reason one causes more inflammation than the other.
>>
>>7140747
You know, this steak was from whole foods, and I think their beef is grain fed.

Maybe that's it.
>>
File: steak.jpg (367KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
steak.jpg
367KB, 1280x853px
>>7140757
I cooked that steak, I bought it from a butcher that sells grass fed beef.
>>
>>7140770
Sorry, I'm OP, I meant "this steak" as in "my steak"
>>
>>7140774
oh ok. I got ya.
WF sells both grass fed and conventionally fed beef.
>>
>>7140532
You didn't cook the AIDS out.
That's why they say to cook those steaks at least well done before you eat them.
Blood borne pathogens are serious.
>>
all that fat and protein requires a lot of harsh digestive juices (bile) to break down. this might be irritating you.
>>
>>7140532
I find that eating a variety of food groups together improves my digestion. Also, if you seared it with a low smoke point oil or used a non stick pan chances are they oil burnt or the pan gave off fumes that affected your digestion.

Personally, almost every time I make stir fry I get the shits.
>>
>>7140747
Again, grass fed has less fat in it. It's probably the fat that's irritating you.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.