[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>me >like to get up early on saturdays >always want

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: 1435023119708.jpg (394KB, 732x584px) Image search: [Google]
1435023119708.jpg
394KB, 732x584px
>me
>like to get up early on saturdays
>always want a nice cheeseburger
>too embarrassed to go to whataburger for hamburgers at 8am

When is an acceptable time?
>>
They don't care, anon! they're staffed at that time for a reason. go and get your SaturBurger :^)
>>
>not having breakfast burgers.

What'a wrong with you? My gf often goes out and gets me breakfast burgers before my work starts. Any time is a good time.
>>
>>7140258
>>7140270
>>7140273
This is the most american thread currently on 4chan.
>>
>>7140273
They're good, I just don't eat any junk throughout the week and i love hamburgers.

Yeah I should just man up and go, will report back
>>
File: white people.jpg (630KB, 900x1125px) Image search: [Google]
white people.jpg
630KB, 900x1125px
I love morning burgers. Many people like them, that is why they sell them at 8 am. Get one. Do it. Love it. I love you!
>>
>>7140305
I love you too, astronaut hamburger enthusiast!
>>
I have a grill and I keep nice burgers in the freezer.

If I want a burger I take one out and put it on my Miracle Thaw.

If I dont have buns I always usually have french bread in the house and that makes a good bun when you toast it.

So I grill the burger, add salt, cheese. Then build the burger how I want, and serve with fries out of my deep fat fryer.

Why go out when you can make a better burger at home for cheaper.
>>
>i'm too autistic to order food when a restaurant is selling it
just kill yourself already
>>
>>7140352
i just got a nice job and things are going well though :(

i just used to work in food and i would judge the shit out of people so i stay wary lol
>>
>>7140365
>Waaaah a minimum wage worker might judge me
Are you seriously this autistic? Who gives a shit what zitface thinks about your morning burger.
>>
>>7140372
why are you so upset with me :(
>>
well we could come up with plausible excuses, because really, it is a personal failure to be ordering a nice hamburger so early in the morning. but what if. . . . you were a security guard and just finished the night shift. for you, its an after work snack, or dinner. not breakfast, and that could be submitted to the fast food person, and alleviate any unreasonable suspicions.
>>
>>7140476
>a personal failure to eat breakfast
So if they put the burger on a muffin and call it a breakfast food, you'd have no qualms? How can you be this much of a pussy?
>>
I work at Sonic and we get people getting cheeseburgers and chicken strips as soon as I get there in the morning, so it's not uncommon.
>>
>>7140476
>buy security guard outfit
> h h hheheh sure was a long shift out there!
>sob silently in the car through bites of burger
>>
>>7140258
When I was working a very hard physical labor job, I would always stop at Whataburger and get a double meat with cheese at 5:30 am
>>
>>7140258
>OH BOY 8AM
>>
hahaha LOOK AT OP AND LAUGH!
WHAT A LOSER! WHO EATS A BURGER AT 8AM? PATHETIC. A SHAMEFUL DISPLAY.
>>
>>7140258
Get an egg on it and it's a breakfast burger
Seriously
>>
>>7140476
Feeling any need to come up with excuses is the sign of your personal failure imo
>>
I always get weird looks from the pizza guy at dominos when I order pizza early in the morning.
>>
Make your own you useless tit
>>
>>7140258
From what i see, it is not yet time to come to /ck/.
You need to go back to your /r9k/ first
>>
>>7142515
what kind of weirdo wakes up early on a saturday to make his own burger?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.