[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

r8 my dinner, poorfag skeletons!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 27546246.jpg (628KB, 1853x1392px) Image search: [Google]
27546246.jpg
628KB, 1853x1392px
r8 my dinner, poorfag skeletons!
>>
>>7139389
Enjoy your heart attack
>>
>>7139398
i will. there's nothing better than to leave this shitty world while getting high on a greasy burger...mmmmm so good ;D
>>
>>7139398
How does it feel to be poor and jealous?
>>
i'm jealous as fuck m8, fffffuck you m8!
>>
>>7139416
Feels poor. And jealous.
>>
>>7139389
Love that the mayo' is advertised as real.
Your country's food is dog-shit.
>>
>>7140182
but it's not my country's food, it's yours ;D
and you;re jealous as fuck.
>>
>>7139389
>12:24 pm
>dinner
where in the world is noon considered dinner time?
>>
File: DVVf9B6.jpg (179KB, 879x1280px) Image search: [Google]
DVVf9B6.jpg
179KB, 879x1280px
>>7140312
in some places dinner can describe luncheon or supper.
>>
>>7139389
>poorfag
>wasting money on fastfood

You disgust me you ignorant peasant. Stop wasting money on meal with no nutritional value if you have little money. I bet you complain about not getting enough money even though you're spending it like an idiot.
>>
Is the mayo for your fries, your burger or your soda? There doesn't seem to be a right answer there.
>>
>>7140322
Cheap
Quick
Easy
Tasty
Literally the food of the Gods.
>>
>>7140338
Fast food is by no means cheap. You could get multiple chicken breasts or a batch of vegetables and get more bang for you buck. I swear to god the education on food among poor people is awful.
>>
>>7140343
>You could get multiple raw chicken breasts or a batch of unprepared vegetables and get more bang for you buck.
ftfy
>>
>>7140376
Holy shit it takes maybe 10 minutes tops to cook that shit. Sautee the chicken or vegetables and you're done. It'd take the same amount of time or less than what you'd take to drive to the fast food joint and back, not to mention no gas. Don't be a lazy faggot.
>>
>buys fast food
>calls other people poorfags
>>
poorfags getting jelly butthurt in this thread ;D
>>
10/10 would devour T_T
>>
>>7140380
>10 minutes
>chicken breasts
sometimes I forget that people don't actually care about what things taste like

the good thing about fast food is that it's ready before you get home
no need to cook or to clean up
taste is consistent because it's hard for even the most retarded of minimum wage employees to fuck it up
>>
I haven't been to a Wendy's in probably 15 years.
Are they any good?
>>
>>7141926
More grease than burger.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.