[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I had this apparently not-so-unique, but practical idea. You

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: mac.jpg (92KB, 555x416px) Image search: [Google]
mac.jpg
92KB, 555x416px
I had this apparently not-so-unique, but practical idea. You don't need a colander or second pot to have pasta.

Fry ground beef and/or pork like you normally would. Drain the grease. Add your favorite marinara; jarred or homemade. If jarred, then fill the entire jar -- yes, the entire jar -- with water. Shake it a bit. That will remove any remaining sauce from the inside, and help cook the macaroni noodles. After the sauce has simmered for awhile, add the uncooked macaroni noodles. They will thicken the sauce by absorbing the excess liquid and take on some flavor.

Holy shit... it was amazing.

Alright, time to tell me why I'm a faggot, etc., etc.
>>
>>7139192
What do you call those curly noodles with the ridges?
>>
>>7139194
Cellentani, but macaroni noodles sometimes have them too. This picture isn't OC. I found it on Google. But it was the closest resemblance to what I ate, including the ridges on the mac.
>>
>>7139194
cavatappi
>>
>>7139192
That concept isn't just limited to jar sauces and very liquidy things.

Most of cooking pasta is hydrating it, you can always just soak it in cold water and finish it in the hot sauce for basically any use. It's slower, but saves a pot.
>>
>>7139194
spageddios
>>
That's how you do lasagne

You don't need to cook the plates beforehand, they'll cook in the oven, soaking up the sauce
>>
Do you by any chance work for the Kraft Kitchens?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvswKUFuOt8
>>
>>7139698
That woman looks like she's on the fucking ropes.
>>
File: 1409784590461.jpg (38KB, 326x343px) Image search: [Google]
1409784590461.jpg
38KB, 326x343px
>>7139689
>You don't need to cook the
>plates
>beforehand,
>they'll cook in the oven,
>soaking up the sauce
>>
>>7139702
my grandma used hard pasta sheets every time she made lasagna and it was always dandy
if you're using jarred marinara though u do add extra water
>>
>>7139192
>macoroni noodles
Look fuck all like a noodle to me.
>>
File: aaa.jpg (94KB, 944x841px) Image search: [Google]
aaa.jpg
94KB, 944x841px
>>7139743
You're embarrassing yourself.
>>
>>7139698
man fuck her weird ass
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.