[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do people seriously drink this poison ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 8

File: bgvns.jpg (14KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
bgvns.jpg
14KB, 318x159px
How do people seriously drink this poison ?
>>
they have extremely low standards like me
>>
>>7139080
what the fuck is the difference between zero and diet? whats the point?
>>
>>7139086
zero has "zero" calories
diet has no sugar
>>
>>7139086
Zero is poison free
>>
It tastes good when it's cold and you're thirsty or hungry or both.
>>
>>7139080
I drink the hell out of Coke Zero. I love that stuff.

-Airborne Infantry, 2nd Brigade, 325th Airborne Infantry Regiment, 82nd Airborne Division.

Go suck a cock.
>>
>>7139093
The irony is they both have the same amount of aspartame, so they're equally as poisonous.
>>
They have a shitty taste
>>
Diet Coke and Coke Zero have zero calories (or close enough to it). I'm partial to the unique 'dry' taste of Diet Coke since I grew up with it. Putting aside what some have suggested about their 'confusing' your body and causing disputes anyway, they're really wonder-foods.
>>
>>7139102
so it's true. only retards join the military.
>>
>>7139086
Diet Coke is a unique formulation that really doesn't taste anything like regular Coca Cola.

Coke Zero is an attempt to replicate the taste of regular Coke but with artificial sweeteners.
>>
File: 1438974972749.jpg (119KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1438974972749.jpg
119KB, 960x720px
>>7139102
Good little ZOGbot
>>
File: oic.jpg (360KB, 1792x1080px) Image search: [Google]
oic.jpg
360KB, 1792x1080px
>>7139080
Fucker you have no idea

Last night I woke up and drank two cans of coke in the middle of the night at two separate instances

I used to have a shot of coke in the morning when I went to college

My doctor said I'm on the cusp of pre-beetus,I need to get it under control

>mfw I'm not joking
>mfw I'm addicted to coca cola and cigarettes
>>
i dunno man
shits gross
>>
File: pepsi.png (560KB, 920x1004px) Image search: [Google]
pepsi.png
560KB, 920x1004px
>>
I drink a pint of Coke if I'm out for a meal since I'm teetotal and I find its sweetness good for refreshing your palate, especially diluted with ice. I drink water at home. Anybody who drinks diet must be a huge faggot.
>>
It tastes good. I enjoy the occasional 12oz coke. I have no idea how people drink multiple big gulps on a daily basis or shit like that.
>>
>>7139086

Taste.

Zero tastes like regular Coke, but slightly less sweet.

Diet has a nasty after taste, i can't stand the stuff.
>>
>>7139086
They're the same. Google it.

Coke Zero was introduced because male consumer were too afraid to be seen drinking "diet" soda in public.
>>
>>7140035
http://www.coca-colaanswers.co.uk/en/qtile.html/products/what-is-the-difference-between-cokezero-and-dietcoke/
>What is the difference between Coke Zero and Diet Coke?
>Coca‑Cola Zero delivers the great taste of Coca‑Cola, with zero sugar. While it has the same sweeteners as Diet Coke (a blend of aspartame and acesulfame-K), it has a different flavour base, though both contain zero sugar and are calorie free.

Zero uses the coca-cola classic base, while Diet Coke uses a totally different base flavor.
>>
>>7140035

You've obviously never had both. It's not marketing that makes me enjoy one and feel sick with the other, i assure you.
>>
>>7139080
Same way people drink alcohol
>>
File: toxic.png (76KB, 876x156px) Image search: [Google]
toxic.png
76KB, 876x156px
How do people seriously post this poison ?
>>
>>7140035
Diet tastes like dishwater whereas Zero actually tastes like Coke except less sugary. There's definitely a difference.
>>
>>7140035
>Coke Zero was introduced because male consumer were too afraid to be seen drinking "diet" soda in public.
This is true (though not just in public), but they are not the same
>>
>>7140103
but beer/wine is delicious and much better for you than soda, in fact it is quite healthy for you in moderation (no more than 3 drinks per day)
>>
File: Pepsi_Max_Cans_2_53847b8fb8bd3.jpg (46KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Pepsi_Max_Cans_2_53847b8fb8bd3.jpg
46KB, 500x500px
Step aside, kids.
>>
>>7139080

All I know is that Coke Zero and Rum tastes nowhere near as good as Diet Coke and Rum.
>>
>>7140156
Alcohol is actually literal poison though. And if you want the antioxidants, just drink some grape juice or something
>>
>>7140178
>Alcohol is actually literal poison though
No its not, alcohol in moderate quantities is good for you, it only becomes negative in large quantities, no different than most vitamins and minerals. If you consumed 500g of most vitamins in a night it would not be good for you. The mass of alcohol required to be harmful is actually quite large
>>
>>7139400
>le aspartame is poisonous meme
>>
>>7140160
Even worse than Diet Coke tbqh
>>
>>7139086
Different taste.
Zero tastes does not taste "sour".
Diet tastes sour, in a good way, but its very different from sugar.
Then again, Cola with Cocaine Cola tastes different than normal Cola.
And Normal Cola is different in each region of the world, since they contain different amounts of sugar, and types of sugar.
>>
>>7140188
>doesn't realize the feeling of drunkenness is actually the feeling of being poisoned
>>
>>7140250
Its really not that simple, the point of doing damage is well beyond the point of feeling buzzed
>>
>>7140252
it doesnt matter how much it takes to kill you.

even in non-lethal doses a poison is still a poison regardless.
>>
>>7140274
>even in non-lethal doses a poison is still a poison regardless.
I am not talking about lethality. You need to drink quite a lot of alcohol at once to have any negative effect on you. Like all sorts of other common things we consume, its good in moderation, bad in extreme amounts. Calling it a poison is ridiculously misleading
>>
>>7140274
You can technically die from oxygen poisoning as well as water poisoning, anon.
>>
File: 1437791197691.jpg (21KB, 180x247px) Image search: [Google]
1437791197691.jpg
21KB, 180x247px
>>7139478

>tfw I avoid drugs, cigarettes, alcohol, and most other forms of body hazards
>it's the sugary drinks that do me in
>>
>>7140298

100% of the people who intake oxygen and drank water have all died.

Thank you for proving my point.
>>
>>7140342
>100% of the people who intake oxygen and drank water have all died.
I am not dead and I have done those things
>>
>>7140345
Yet
>>
I stick vodka in it, makes it much better.
>>
>>7140349
That isn't what you said though mate.
>>
>>7139400

Really tired of this meme.

Yes, if you drink coke zero like every day sure you will have health problems. Just like every other drink besides water.
>>
>>7139102
>82nd airborne
Hey my dad used to be one of you guys
>>
>>7140514
Next time you see him say, "All the way, airborne."
>>
>>7140414
It's not a meme you Soda Jew worshipper.
Aspartame is literally industrial waste.
People who drink soda are literally no different than heroine addicts.
>>
>>7140581
Aspartame is not literally industrial waste. It's made from waste bacteria that's modified, which is comparable to yeast that's made from bacteria.
>>
File: image.jpg (983KB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
983KB, 2592x1936px
Having delicious nectar of Monsanto right now
>>
>>7140414
water is a carcinogen actually
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.