[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I work at Chick-Fil-A. Ask me anything.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: Chick-fil-A-icon-lg.jpg (44KB, 600x721px) Image search: [Google]
Chick-fil-A-icon-lg.jpg
44KB, 600x721px
>>
Would you make me a hamburger if I supplied you the patties and paid extra for it?
>>
>>7138758
Where do you work?
>>
why is the chicken soo good?
>>
>>7138758
How many gaybos have you personally killed?
>>
How far up the latter do you have to go before you stop seeing any non-Christians?
>>
>>7138795
i have much interest in mayo too
how much sandwich is it on
>>
when did the time space continuum get messed with and the name changed from chic-fil-a to chick-fil-a?
>>
Does the chicken arrive already breaded?

Is it just cooked in a regular deep fryer like the Fries?
>>
How does it feel to be white working under a white manager?
>>
>>7139609
This
>tfw applied to 3 chik-fil-as with a couple years of fast food experience and got interviewed at all, but didn't get the jobs because brown skinned
>>
>>7139523
No it does not, there is someone who breads all the filets/nuggets/strips then it is cooked in a pressure cooker. Different machine from the fries.
>>
Give us an interesting anecdote of weird/funny/odd customers
>>
>>7138799
It's real chicken. Not sure what all is included in the seasoning that cover it in but they may be part of it.
>>
>>7139346
Literally, what?
>>
>>7138758
Chicken salad sandwich recipe please.
>>
>>7141249
That shit sux tho', I got that shit once just to try something new and I nearly killed myself after I had eaten it I was so disappointed.
>>
why can't you sell spicy chicken biscuits all day?
>>
Do you really get fired if you say "you're welcome" instead of "my pleasure"?
>>
>>7138758
Is the chicken Tyson?
>>
how does it feel to know that you came home from work today/pulled your phone out at work and posted on a website that you work in the most overrated shithole since in'n'out like you were proud of it
>>
>>7138758
is your shit frozen?
>>
>>7138758
do you nourish your delivery driver or do you let him leave your place hungry and thirsty, unable to work to his/her full god given ability?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.