[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much would you pay for this sandwich? It's ham, turkey,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: IMG-2342.jpg (772KB, 1875x1125px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-2342.jpg
772KB, 1875x1125px
How much would you pay for this sandwich?
It's ham, turkey, and pepperoni with swiss on a baguette.

The meats, cheese, bread, mayo, and the potato chips it's served with are all made in-house.
>>
$8. Since I don't eat at places the don't make basically everything in-house, that factor isn't that important to me. Too much bread though.
>>
>>7135772
up to $10 with a drink. Hopefully some drink made in house too. And If they would throw the tomato slices on a flat top for 30 seconds a side. You know what, throw the soft part of the bread on the flat top too.
>>
maybe $5
>>
>>7135772
That plate looks pretty small, and those filings look really scant for that amount of bread.
Also I don't like that meat/cheese combination and something looks off about that tomato.
You'd have to pay me to eat it, and provide a drink. $5 sounds about right.
>>
2 dollars
>>
Depends on how big the sandwich is
absolute top dollar is $9
It better be a good sammich
>>
$10 Is maximum for that sad ass looking bread

Fucking bread is almost everything to me in a sandwich

Shit bread shit sandwich

Also turkey sucks ass
>>
>>7135772

$7.99 if a nice local cafe or deli that is chill

$6.99 from a food truck
>>
>>7135817
Global rule number 13
>>
Swap the mayo for some spicy brown mustard and I'd go as high as $7 for it. With mayo, $4.
>>
>>7135809

>shit bread shit sandwich

Fucking this.

One of the biggest problems with eating out in the States is that nobody realizes how terrible most bread is here.

I've said it hundreds of times, but if I could find a place that charged a dollar or two for what would be considered an average baguette in France I would buy one every single day.

In any case, if the bread looked a little less sad I'd pay $5-6 tops for that.
>>
At most about 6 bucks on a good day. Load it up with more veggies and cheese and i might go higher assuming there is alcohol there and its happens to be happy hour.
>>
>>7135866
U know the grocery store has baguettes
>>
>>7135850
>mayo made in house
>"nooo thank you, do you have any ketchup or sri racha please?"
>>
>>7135876
grocery store bread is never good
>>
>>7135876

>nobody realizes how terrible most bread is here
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.