[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please tell me there's a less drastic way to make eating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (80KB, 620x700px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80KB, 620x700px
Please tell me there's a less drastic way to make eating sounds less annoying, because I think I'm going to top myself if I have to spend one more meal sat next to one of these fucks who eat like they've just dug their way out of 50 years of prison camp and wound up in the world's largest jello and fleshlight emporium.
>>
>>7134698
>that image

DELETE THIS
>>
>>7134698
you know that's a medical condition right(to some extent?
>>
File: lamprey-hillary_supporters.jpg (650KB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
lamprey-hillary_supporters.jpg
650KB, 1000x562px
>>7134698
That fucker's mouth looks like the mouth of a lamprey.
>>
>>7134714
The eating or the annoyance of chewing? Because I get annoyed by chewing BADLY. Like, leave the room abruptly bad.
>>
>>7134714
Well I hope they come up with a cure that isn't high velocity lead soon. My ear starts to physically hurt from the constant tensing at all the high pitched smacking and squelching.
>>
>>7134750
Sounds like you have a mental health issue.
What does your diet consist of?
>>
>>7134750
HV lead? For the same velocity depleted uranium has a lot more power than lead to get through armor.
>>
>>7134755
I ain't gonna armor the back of my mouth.

>>7134752
It is definitely worsened when I'm feeling stressed. Mostly booze, sandwiches and fairly varied evening meals. I post cookalongs sometimes.
>>
>>7134769
hahaha, too late then
>>
File: chewmud.jpg (21KB, 320x278px) Image search: [Google]
chewmud.jpg
21KB, 320x278px
Relevant
>>
>>7134726
Misphonia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Misophonia

I had to move a guy at work because the passive mouth noises of his coworker was giving him panic attacks.
>>
>>7134841
It's definitely combined with anxiety about it happening.

Anyone wondering how annoying it can be: can you voluntarily "pop" your ears or otherwise move a small muscle that makes and audible sound in there? Imagine or try doing that twice a second for twenty minutes straight, then imagine the asshole in the cubicle over can force you do that every day and you can't even say anything, because it's just unusually loud human eating noises.
>>
don't work with asians

fucking dumb gook eating a burger just bites into it, mayo dripping the side of his face, and he open mouth chews it loudly while staring at the monitor in oblivious abandon
>>
>>7135158
dude, never go to any noodle place frequented by asians, I know it's the "culture" and you can taste ramen better with your special slurping technique but it's fucking loud and really annoying, I don't even have misphonia it's just rude
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.