[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

As far as national pizza chains go, we can all agree this is the best?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

As far as national pizza chains go, we can all agree this is the best?
>>
>>7134589
funny how these shill posts clump together
>>
File: Little-Caesars-Box-Set.jpg (71KB, 640x490px) Image search: [Google]
Little-Caesars-Box-Set.jpg
71KB, 640x490px
I prefer Little Caesar's. You can place an order and have it made fresh, or buy one of their hot 'n ready pizzas. They still have unbeatable prices after all these years, and the Detroit-style pan pizzas are even better than Domino's (which FWIW managed to turn that chain around).

The Italian cheese bread with sauce is GOAT.
>>
>>7134634

>make half my pizza plain and put the sauce on the side

Why do people fall for this?
>>
Not many good pizza places around my area and no car to drive to one. I like Pizza Nova but it's expensive. The only place where the pizza doesn't taste like frozen shit. I get pizza pizza because it's cheap but usually sucks
>>
File: sbarro.jpg (108KB, 831x491px) Image search: [Google]
sbarro.jpg
108KB, 831x491px
>>7134589
Now that the dust has settled, can we all agree that SbarroTM is the most superior of any fast casual pizza chain?
>>
>>7134780
Time to get a hot New York slice
>>
>>7134780
That's the worst shit on the planet, that has no place on the planet. I wouldn't even bring stupid tourists from europe who insist on eating in Times Square to that shit hole.
>>
>>7134800
Yer mum's a slutty slice if you know what I mean.
>>
>>7134647

Because the marinara sauce is not the same as the pizza sauce.
>>
>>7134589
Just bought one of these for the first time. Garlic white sauce, chicken, bacon, original crust. I'll update its quality soon.
>>
File: EBT MUTHAFUCKA.jpg (58KB, 800x435px) Image search: [Google]
EBT MUTHAFUCKA.jpg
58KB, 800x435px
i'm kinda wary to go into papa murphy's 'cause it's loaded with gigantic signs that say "EBT!! USE EBT HERE! C'MON NIGGERS, YOU CAN USE YOUR EBT HERE!"
>>
>>7135020
Please do. That sounds like my kind of specialty pizza.
>>
>>7135042
I always see one or two getting dem pizzas n' sheeet.. usually giving the cashier a hard time for not giving them coupon price without a coupon

Also they always get the cookies or dessert pizzas
>>
>>7135020
>white sauce
disgrossting
>>
File: ScreaminSicilianGreg21Morris.png (897KB, 598x598px) Image search: [Google]
ScreaminSicilianGreg21Morris.png
897KB, 598x598px
>>7134589
They are okay but I don't rate them very highly. Following their instructions for their thin crust usually leaves it soggy and I've had thin-crust pizzas bought frozen that held up better. I've also had the misfortune of choking on a wood-chip ( I think their mushrooms are grown in wood-chips ) that was hidden by the cheese. The pizza is good ( their regular crust is some of the best quality I've had ) but chain itself isn't.

As far as pizza goes I think my favorites are the Toppers chain ( https://www.toppers.com/ ) and the Screamin Sicilian ( http://www.screaminsicilian.com/ ) for frozen.

Toppers began in 1991 and has that "New kid on the block" motivation with a rebellious attitude. The way Pizza Hut/Dominos try/tried and failed to do "gimmick" pizzas Toppers has tried and succeeded; the thought of a bratwurst pizza with a "ketchup sauce" and pickle may not sound great but it tasted wonderful. The quality of their ingredients seems to be very, very high.

The Screamin Sicilian pizzas are a bit more expensive than some delivery pizzas/Little Caesars' ( I WON'T let you get me started on my experiences with Little Caesars ) are. They have a good variety of pizzas to select from and every one I've had so far ( I'm trying their "Three Lil' Piggies" next; I've yet to try that one along with their Friar Cluck & Spicy Clucker ) has been a winner. I've actually stopped ordering out like I used to because their Mambo Italiano/Supremus Maximus pizzas are so good. The only downside is that the toppings tend to shift to one side of the box and I have to relocate them before popping the pie into the oven. You'll also find that these pizzas also have a fanbase who loves their product so much ( much more than I do; FFS it is just a pizza ) they have no problem degrading themselves to show how much they like the product; pic related.
>>
>>7135115
>too much
>didn't read
>>
>>7134647
not sure what you mean, i always order pepperoni on both halfs and i always get the sauce and bread
>>
Papa murphys is too expensive for too low of a quality product. I would rather get little ceasers if i want cheap low quality pizza. Somehow papa murphys manages to be the greasiest pizza out there.

There is a local take and bake place I am rather fond of, as the pizza is super high quality, but even then I find it hard to justify paying more or similar for a pizza I have to cook at home.
>>
>>7135115

Hah, yeah right... I seen this shit at the grocery store.

It was twice as expensive as all the other frozen pizzas and was clearly freezer burned, AKA it was shit.
>>
>>7134634
This anon gets it. The Detroit pizza is the shiiiiiit. Rock on team illitch
>>
>>7134589
Fuck these lazy assholes. If I wanted to bake a pizza I would make it.
>>
>>7134647

Sir, that pizza you speak of is actually the Italian cheese bread. That particular box comes with half bread and half pizza. Please don't be a pedant and talk about how they are so similar. I feel like that is how you will respond to this post.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.