[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hot Food

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: bhut.jpg (1MB, 1818x1827px) Image search: [Google]
bhut.jpg
1MB, 1818x1827px
What is the spiciest thing you have ever eaten and what was your reaction?
For me it's the Bhut Jolokia, the third hottest chili in the world (pic related).
I actually enjoyed the taste, but it still hurt like hell.
>>
File: 1447243915171.jpg (41KB, 497x426px) Image search: [Google]
1447243915171.jpg
41KB, 497x426px
I get a fit of hiccups from habanero and above, sometimes even from too much jalapeƱo in a single bite.
The piquancy doesn't even start to bother me but my diaphragm just throws a tantrum every time.
>>
I ate half a birds eye raw, and that gave me hiccups. In oil they're fine, I can go through tons, but the oil does sort of counterract it.

I wouldn't really want to try a hotter chilli straight, the birds eye already felt like it had maxed out the heat sensation, so I can't imagine one a hundred times stronger.
>>
Ate a Trinidad something or another on a bet.
[spoiler] Barely managed not to cry and inhale a pint of cream like I'm OP and there was a bunch of dicks at the bottom of the carton [/spoiler]
>>
>>7134026
on new years eve last year I accidentally poured ghost pepper sauce on my shitty ana's burrito instead of habanero sauce.

that was probably the spiciest sensation of my life
>>
I was pepper sprayed directly in my mouth. I expected a mist, but it came out in a stream. It got in my throat and I vomited instantly and continued to suffer for hours.
>>
>>7134215
haha
>>
>>7134215
>I've been pepper sprayed before too and it felt like I got punched by the sun
>mfw I read this
>>
I was making a batch of stuffed jalapenos and bought a single habanero for shits n giggles. was tasty but I was drinking dairy and eating bread etc like a pussy for the next half hour
>>
Mild buffalo wings

Was so spicy for me.
>>
Water is way too spicy for my taste buds. I tried to calm it down by eating bread but even the bread was too spicy.
>>
Ate a whole Carolina Reaper when I was piss drunk, but I stay around the habanero level of heat
>>
I don't see the point in eating something so hot you can't enjoy the other flavors.
>>
habanero it was hot but manageable also tasty.
>>
Got a extra hot nandos once instead of mild, fucking sucked, eaten some peppers that were like over 700,000 in scoville units.

I don't know why I do this, I fucking hate spicy food that's too hot, I get enjoying the taste of the spiciness, but past a certain hotness, it just sucks dick.
>>
>>7134134
Trinidad scorpion
I ate one once also & it burned for 45min in my mouth
2nd hottest pepper I think
>>
>>7134628
>Ate a whole Carolina Reaper when I was piss drunk
what happened
>>
A small slice of naga jolokia

my arms got a bit numb and my mouth was burning for about an hour but it wasn't too bad

eating a bunch of bird eyes and then going to pee and touching my dick was worse albeit lasting for a shorter amount of time
>>
File: 71Y+FCZ--RL._SL1500_[1].jpg (95KB, 403x1500px) Image search: [Google]
71Y+FCZ--RL._SL1500_[1].jpg
95KB, 403x1500px
I had some friends load my taco up with this shit as a prank, it was terrible
>>
I bought some carolina reaper beef jerky

I ate a really large piece at once when I first got it trying to be a badass, I threw up and cried.
>>
>>7134026
Ah, I am gonna play the relativity game here.

Technically the hottest thing I ate was a carolina reaper chili. I can handle hot foods so while it was intense I can't honestly say it was 'soul crushing' or anything. Certainly NOT babby's first chili though. If let's say it was like the first hot chili you ever ate on a dare or something you would probably die, yeah.

As far as the hottest -sensation- was when ten years ago I was still in 'white people mode' and popped a fucking habenero in my mouth. For like 10 minutes I was in Hell. Pure Hell.

It's funny because I can eat habeneros like they ain't shit now. But this was literally like the first chili pepper I ever tried to eat. No working my way up. Hell naw. I was a Big Guy and could handle the harder stuff!
>>
>>7135518
The best thing about the reapers is for some reason they don't cause assplosions nearly as bad as bhutlas. Or at all in some cases.

Bhutlas are straight up POO 2 THE LOO MODE for me. They aren't even all -that- hot but dear sweet Jesus my ass!
>>
I grew some Bhuts.

While hot as fuck, they are exceptionally flavorful.

I can't enjoy superhots if I eat them raw, but I love them in my stir fry, or burrito's, and one is usually all it takes.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.