[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did she become so famous in the culinary world?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

How did she become so famous in the culinary world?
>>
Can you stop posting her? This is like your 5th post this week. Your obsession is creeping me out.
>>
>>7132760
I'm not that guy I'm just curious
>>
>>7132737
Because liking David Chang is fashionable nowadays.
Therefore liking his employees is too.
>>
File: Special-Relativity.png (16KB, 551x299px) Image search: [Google]
Special-Relativity.png
16KB, 551x299px
>>7132776
> nowadays
Are you a time traveler from 2006, or does information travel really slowly to flyover land? David Chang hasn't done anything interesting in years, and neither has Tosi.
>>
She put cereal in milk and sold the milk!
>>
David Chang said her name on a program on Netflix.
>>
>>7132787
>David Chang hasn't done anything interesting in years, and neither has Tosi.
The media and the following trends being late like with absolutely fucking everything else.
>>
literally WHO
>>
>>7132787
She just shared a new recipe with us yesterday.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/video/lifestyle/food/make-christina-tosis-the-greta-and-be-a-holiday-cookie-hero/2015/12/01/511a0574-984b-11e5-aca6-1ae3be6f06d2_video.html
>>
File: 4644.jpg (70KB, 248x252px) Image search: [Google]
4644.jpg
70KB, 248x252px
>>7132797
Oh wow, another ok recipe from Tosi.

Her stuff wasn't even that good, what she was good at was picking edgy names that appealed to middlebrow whites, to dovetail perfectly with chang's ramen empire, which introduced non-instant ramen to people who had never had ramen before, thus driving them wild with adulation.

If she made a pun on the suburban heroin epidemic she might get some attention again, but it looks like she's lost her edge along with her looks. What a shame for her.
>>
>>7132737

>How did she become so famous in the culinary world?

Who the fuck is she?
>>
>>7132737
She looks good with cum on her face.
>>
>>7132886
Christina Tosi, owner and founder of Momofuku Milk Bar, MasterChef judge, former pastry chef at wd~50, and friend of David Chang.
>>
>>7132737
Literally who?
>>
>>7133457
I thought we all stopped giving a shit about MasterChef years ago.
>>
bumpin
>>
David Chang was an overnight success and brought her along for the ride.

Both are overrated but overexposed as fuck.
>>
>>7135172
Why?

If there's a shit thread no one cares about and you don't have anything to add, just let the thing die.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.