[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /ck/ I'm only able to eat 1100 calories a day because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

File: dancing skeletons 2.gif (33KB, 164x164px) Image search: [Google]
dancing skeletons 2.gif
33KB, 164x164px
Hey /ck/ I'm only able to eat 1100 calories a day because I have to become a spooky skelebones for wrestling. What are some of your suggestions that are low cal yet delicious to eat?

Gif related, how I currently feel rn
>>
>>7132420
>>>/fit/
>>
>>7132420
go to an anorexia forum and read their meals for the day
typically stuff like boiled eggs, salad, light laughing cow "cheese" n oatmeal
>>
>>7132436
I tried /fit/ already, no one responded to me.
Besides, theyre all about gains not losses
>>
>>7132438
I'm still trying to eat yummy food. It's not like I don't want to eat, it's that I have to not eat to lose weight
>>
>op wants a food that'll help him lose weight
Have you tried eating
L E S S
E
S
S
>>
>>7132455
I've already lost 12 pounds. I'm just sick of eating cliff bars all day
>>
Get some of them zero calorie noodles and go balls to the wall with the sauce and stir fried veg.
>>
>>7132461
>keys to eating delicious foods on a diet
Step 1) Make or buy foods that you enjoy
Step 2) Eat smaller amounts of it

There you go
>>
>>7132452
What do you normally eat? How many calories, what's your current weight?
>>
>>7132537
If it was that simple then why are you so fat?

>My Diet Blog: Day 1
>my mouth has been empty for almost twelve minutes
>WHEN WILL THE SUFFERING END
>>
>>7132711
Are you from tumblr? That was really cringe worthy
>>
I'm currently running on 600, and allow 200 to every meal.

You should invest in some of those 60 calorie pita breads, make a little sandwich with cucumbers and avocado, and some lemon, garlic and red chili flakes. Pretty great, desu
>>
>>7132721

Herpa der, what is joke?
>>
chicken breast is pretty low cal for the amount of food it gets you, plus the protein which will help to maintain as much muscle as possible. Just find some creative ways to season chicken, or no/low cal bbq sauces you can stand to eat it with and it should taste decent, fill you up, and not have many calories
>>
>>7132838
This. Lean meats make you feel the most full per calorie by far.

Why the fuck are you eating clif bars? Those things are pretty calorie dense and won't last long, like a lot of carb-based foods. Same for oatmeal, which someone else suggested - it's not really a low calorie food, it's mostly a fit meme bulk food.

Eat a shitton of veggies.
>>
>>7132711
kek

saved in tweet drafts, ty anon :)
>>
>>7132537
heh, not him but

>1.5 hours later, am hungry again

I wish I knew more longevity filling meals. I just made some delicious homemade turkey dumpling soup with a shitload of mirepoix, but the clean protein and veg don't satiate my hunger for more than 3-4 hours.
>>
>>7132447
the key is to name the thread "Meals for cutting"
>>
>>7132856
I don't know if I'm helping but I have a bowl of oat porridge for breakfast and don't get hungry again until about five hours later but then I have a big plate of meat and four vegetables for dinner and I'm hungry again an hour later.
I don't know how to incorporate oats into a dinner meal but if I knew what was in the oats that was making me feel full then I would look for similar foods to have with lunch and dinner.
It's not as simple as just eating grains because rice has the opposite effect. And I don't think it's the fibre because I have lots of green leaves with my dinner.

Sorry for rambling but I might trigger a train of thought.
>>
>>7132843
This is true

Also, nicotine patches and yohimbine and caffeine
>>
>>7132420

eat as many green things as you can stand: leafy greens, broccoli, celery, etc. high in insoluble fiber and water, low in calories.

lean meats: fish, poultry, game, lean beef. protein will help you maintain muscle while you're trying to lose weight.

try to avoid "white" carbs. whole grains, brown rice, oats, legumes are ok. lots of fiber, micros, and filling.

remember, fat is high in calories, so it's easy to eat too much of it, but don't cut it out completely: good fats are found in animal products/byproducts and certain oils.
>>
>>7132420
In in a similar boat.

I eat boiled spinch with some butter or Bulgarian white cheese or yogurt.
Also cooked buckwheat with a little bit of oats for creaminess and added taste. And honey.

Also salads and lentilles/beans dishes.

I'm on a 1500kcal diet but after the first month I find that I can easily eat even less.
Also I'm fasting ATM so no meat or any animal products.
>>
>>7132814

not OP, but that sounds good
>>
File: coleslaw.png (246KB, 725x754px) Image search: [Google]
coleslaw.png
246KB, 725x754px
Apparently this has extremely low calories, but it's really filling and healthy. It doesn't "burn fat" so much as it keeps you full so you don't eat lots of calorie loaded foods.
>>
cabbage is really filling and has very few calories
>>
eat a mountain of high fibre cereal
you'll be full up, but none of it will be digested, and you'll shit like an elephant
there's a lot of sugar in most of those cereals ± milk you add

also, drink a LOT of water
and try smoking
>>
>>7133662
Is that the recipe from the scooby video?
>>
>>7134720
yea
>>
>>7132914
it's soluble fiber, and a little bit of fat and protein. Oats have more fat than rice, and more soluble fiber than fibrous vegetables.
You could just drink a glass of metamucil or something if you are getting hungry between meals. Probably don't do this the day before you have to make weight though
>>
>>7132420
i did 1000-1300calories a day for a while and i'd always do a "salad meal" for dinner. It really does fill you up and totals about 400calories.
Basically, just have a normal garden salad and then dump in a boiled egg and a can of tuna and maybe half an avocado (those three make up the most of the calories count - about 300cal in total). Go nuts however much salad leaves etc. or tomatoes or onion or whatever else you want because its worth no calories really.
>>
File: image.jpg (179KB, 1138x1104px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
179KB, 1138x1104px
>>7132824
Damage control huh
>>
>>7132420
Off the top of my head...
>Pickles
My friend has been on a "Pickle" diet ( as asked of him by his doctor ) for the last few years and has lost over 50 lbs. I can't remember exactly how it works but you start by eating nothing after dark aside from a slice of pickle before bed and one when you wake up a few hours before your first meal of the day. Not everything has pickles, it is just the name of the diet and I believe it works because of the high sum of vinegar he ingests.
>Olive oil
Known to help burn the bad fats while giving the good which should help you lose weight.
>Garlic

Outside of that I went and found this article for you: http://www.mensfitness.com/nutrition/what-to-eat/new-year-new-you-4-week-fat-burning-meal-plan

was the top result on Google and the other results on that page were similar articles you may want to read.

Outside of that cut back on alcohol; trust me; it helps a lot.
>>
>>7132420
Eat some of Ja/ck/'s special Juicy Chicken and Rare Burgers and you'll shit out your organs in no time!
>>
>>7136945
>and I believe it works because of the high sum of vinegar he ingests.

How on earth is eating a single slice of pickle twice a day a "high sum of vinegar"? That's not very much pickle.
>>
Don't eat less just wrestle more faggot.
160 to 138 senior year, shit was cake.
>>
>>7132447
Read the sticky on /fit/ dumbass, that answers your question.
>>
>>7132420
6 pack of miller high life should do the trick.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.