[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NEDERLAND IS KUT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: dutch_food.jpg (96KB, 1403x391px) Image search: [Google]
dutch_food.jpg
96KB, 1403x391px
Typical dutch food. How can people eat this shit? Is there any decent cuisine in netherland or what? Post examples.
>>
It's delicious

Both as a snack and especially as drunk food

No different then going to your local 7-11, Quickcheck, Publix, Wawa, etc. and ordering their greasiest fried concoction
>>
>>7130704
They're okay. I mean, if you're going to shit on Dutch food, at least show us a bamiebal or something. Those things are vile.

As for dutch cuisine: it's mostly stamppots.
>>
>>7130715
Also: licorice. Fuck that stuff.
>>
>>7130715
And stroopwafel as a nice little treat
>>
>>7130718
I wouldn't really call that cuisine, to be honest. Otherwise you might as well start mentioning that we produce roughly 120% of the cheese.
>>
Dutch food consists of 2 main philosophies:

Boiling something
Mashing something
>>
>>7130723
>Otherwise you might as well start mentioning that we produce roughly 120% of the cheese

I support mentioning this, I like Dutch cheese.
>>
>>7132820
isn't that british food?
>>
>>7132820
>>7132877
I thought that was Indian food
>>
If you want authentic Dutch food, go to the Midwest USA. This is both a joke and completely serious at the same time, sadly.
>>
Truth right here. There are no real dishes in the sense of putting together different ingredients, spices, herbs and so on, to make a dish that's a 'whole'. Instead they boil several ingredients, most often potatoes, some vegetable and cook a piece of meat, put those things together and call it a dish. If you want to you can mash it all up and throw some gravy over it, which in their philosophy might make it a dish.
And potatoes. Potatoes every single fucking day!
>>
>>7130717
Hey, buddy: you've got shit taste.
>>
>>7133874

This is actually a very good description of our food. By far the most common meal eaten here is peeled, boiled potatoes, boiled vegetables, and a piece of meat, then simply placed together on a plate.

Or we have hutspot (boiled carrots, boiled potatoes, boiled onions, mashed together) or boerenkool (boiled kale, boiled potatoes, mashed together) with a piece of meat.
>>
>>7130704
More like paki shit and you're all kaput.
>>
dutch food is tasty, not sure where the hate comes from
>>
>>7134053
You're eating islamic penis greens.
>>
>>7133900
No, I got working taste buds.

>>7134053
Christ... If you're showing stamppot at least show one with a real rookworst on top, not some Unox PoS.
>>
>>7130704
Obviously never had Andijviestamppot with apple sauce.
Really sucks they don't sell the perfect spice to go with it anymore.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.