[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"friend" comes round for dinner >"Hey bro

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

>"friend" comes round for dinner
>"Hey bro you got any chopstick?"
>We're eating lasagna
>>
wot.
>>
>>7130167
that guy is not holding them correctly and will have a really bad time trying to eat food like that.
>>
that would never happen.
>>
>>7130189
if it's really good lasagna it might work even better.
>>
Just one chopstick?
>>
File: 1430798113928.jpg (437KB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
1430798113928.jpg
437KB, 5000x5000px
>>7130167
>He doesn't eat his lasagna with chopsticks
>>
Kek. White people would sometimes offer me chopsticks when I eat at their place even though we're not eating any sort of Asian food. I don't get offended but it's kinda funny.
>>
>>7130369
you should fuck with them. eat some ice cream with chopsticks. or gummi bears
>>
>>7130386
>eat some ice cream with chopsticks

Asians actually do this...
>>
sticks are the best way to eat noodles. I eat spaghetti with sticks whenever possible.
>>
>>7130389
well now i'm mad at asians for some reason
>>
When I lived in Houston, I found it amusing that when I would walk into a Chinese restaurant with chopsticks on the table, it would almost be a race to grab the chopsticks before the waiter could replace them with silverware. Even when I'd been there a dozen times with the same waiter every time. Sometimes the waiter would win the race and so I'd get up and find an empty table and take the chopsticks back to my table.

On the other hand, when in Pasadena, California on business, there was none of that nonsense. Everybody got chopsticks and thought nothing about it.
>>
>>7130545
I would find this quite annoying. Bringing silverware is fine, but taking the chopsticks away? That's actually a bit insulting.
>>
>>7130575

That's what I thought at the time. At one particular restaurant that served mainly Orientals, the waiters could never get it through their minds that I liked to use chopsticks.
>>
>>7130586

One thing I noticed about that place was that their rice was quite dry and didn't stick together very well at all. It was often quite difficult to eat with chopsticks because the grains would just fall apart.
>>
>>7130545
You know all white people look the same to them, right? He can't tell the difference between you and the hundred gweilo that can't use chopsticks and doesn't care.

Or maybe this is part of your little routine and he understands that both of you enjoy the game a bit.
>>
>>7130599
Then eat it with a spoon

chinks ate with spoons too you know
>>
File: image.jpg (49KB, 470x470px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49KB, 470x470px
>>7130167
I swear only white people do this kind of shit
>>
>>7130648
You're white too
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.