[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone here did the "Blazin Challenge" at B dubs?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: george.png (450KB, 516x415px) Image search: [Google]
george.png
450KB, 516x415px
Has anyone here did the "Blazin Challenge" at B dubs?
>>
File: 105-michael-sweaty-sm.jpg (32KB, 400x349px) Image search: [Google]
105-michael-sweaty-sm.jpg
32KB, 400x349px
Wait what was that again?

>mfw they apparently reformulated their blazin sauce to include ghost pepper
>>
>>7129848
did they really?
>>
No, but I did a shot of blazin sauce for 20 bucks and a big coors lite once. My insides instantly liquified and spent 45 minutes puking and shitting in the restroom.
>>
>>7129859
That's what it says on their website.

I could have probably done the challenge before but fuck no not now
>>
>>7129841
I had did it
>>
One of my school's fraternity events was a 1 million Scoville wing challenge. Had to eat three of them in an unlimited time, but taking longer would definitely be worse.

There's a certain point where you simply become numb to the pain and the only appreciable difference in heat is how long it remains. This is especially true for your anus.

IMO the real pain of any spicy food challenge is the back end. The spice inevitably makes it past your bowels and into your asshole, making any kind of wiping a 10+ minute job (just to be a functioning human being) as you swath bundles of wet TP across your asshole for relief.
>>
>>7129948
That's what a bidet is for, caveman.
>>
>>7129948
I used to go to BWW with my ex and we'd get Blazin and see who could eat it the fastest (wed usually also either get hot bbq or wild)

And yeah everytime... 2 am.... lava ass
>>
>>7129961
did she get lava ass too?
>>
>>7129960
>bidets
why do eurobongs use these; all it does is wash the shit down your leg.

as a civilized being, I wipe a few times then use a damp paper towl, then wipe some more.
>>
File: 1361164929555s.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1361164929555s.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>7130000
>>
>>7129961
Shut the fuck up, you've posted this already
>>
>>7129997
Yeah I'm the girl

>>7130004
Eat 5000 spicy dicks faggot
>>
>>7130000
I'm american, and if it's going anywhere but the toilet bowl then you are a fucking retard.

>civilized being
If you get shit anywhere else on you, do you wipe it dry with a rag and call it a day?

But hey, being disgusting is your right.
>>
I still can't believe people voted to bring Ghost Pepper back, we would have had so much better...
>>
>>7130019
You should google what a bidet is before posting rubbish.
>>
>>7129841
I have many times, easy peasy.
>>
>>7130031
I own one you stupid faggot.
>>
>>7130186
Exactly the kind of thing someone who doesn't own a bidet would say.
>>
File: bidet.jpg (19KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
bidet.jpg
19KB, 500x500px
>>7130197
This is my model, the wand extends. You could also get a low tech one for $30 and hook it to your toilet's water line. The fuck are you on?
>>
Good thread.
>>
Been with people who have done it but never myself. I've tried a couple before and they are way too hot. Not even spicy, like a chemical burning.
>>
>>7130013
>girl

Hi.

Did you let him anal you after a viscious round of lave ass?
>>
File: quakersteak.jpg (141KB, 1491x609px) Image search: [Google]
quakersteak.jpg
141KB, 1491x609px
>>7129841
No, but I've done the atomic challenge at the Lube. It was awful. Going in isn't nearly as bad as it is coming out.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.