[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MARTIN YAN

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: DSC_9429-Yan-Action_fixed.jpg (3MB, 5300x3537px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_9429-Yan-Action_fixed.jpg
3MB, 5300x3537px
Out the way, best celebrity chef coming through.
Long noodle means long life!
>>
>>7124702
yah... nah.
>>
>>7124702

Ming Tsai is better.
>>
If Yan can cook, so can you!

>>7124702
Shouldn't you be in school?
>>
>>7124712
I need Ming's Quest in my life again
>>
File: chicken.webm (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
chicken.webm
1MB, 640x360px
>>
File: DSC_6416.preview.jpg (67KB, 550x509px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_6416.preview.jpg
67KB, 550x509px
>>7124712
Ming Tsai is a closeted drug addict who will whore the whispers of fame for any sort of deal that will get him to his next fix.
>>
>>7124757

Paul and Jerome Bocuse are raging alcoholics and they dominate the entirety of the Culinary world...so...what are you trying to say?

Yan can debone a chicken in 15 seconds, so can street vendors all over China. Parlor tricks don't impress me. I can train a parrot to do a lot of tricks as well
>>
>>7124702
I liked the old Yan Can Cook shows, they didn't have shaky cam, and he didn't need stupid background music to get his point across. His shows weren't made for the ADHD types like the current shows are.
>>
One thing that I learned from either Yan Can Cook or an early early Emeril show was this, one or the other, there was a guest chef on, some Chinese chick, and she was making hot mustard. She used Colman's powder but instead of using water to hydrate it she used Tabasco sauce.

That's a damn good combination.
>>
>>7124702

>twooo cleavas!
>Chinese foouud processa!!!
>whackitywhackitywhackitywhackitywhackitywhackitywhackitywhackitywhackitywhackitywhackitywhackitywhackitywhackity

still brings my to tears.

Also his latest cooking show/food tour shows have literally educated me in ways that very very few shows have ever done. He is truly top hole

>>7124712
Ming Tsai is a boring tryhard who is boring and also boring as shit and his 5-spice mix is absolute garbage
>>
>>7124885
>Colman's powder but instead of using water to hydrate it she used Tabasco

motherofgod.jpg

i have a jar of colemans and a bottle of Chipotle Tabasco in my house RIGHT NOW imma improve on this amazing idea in a flash. holyshit how amazing is that idea?

Thank you, /ck/. never change
>>
>>7124924
Good times, enjoy!
With regular Tabasco the Colman's takes on this evil red color, it tastes damn good. You should post a picture of it with the Chipotle one.
>>
>>7124953

I think I'm going to wait until i make a big roast meat dish or something fancy like bao or jiao or lumpia to dip in it but i will DEFINITELY post it.
>>
>>7124724
When this came out, it was one of the most useful videos I had ever seen. It's saved me tons of money over the years, since buying whole chicken is almost always cheaper than pieces.
>>
>>7125487
Chicken titties are the best tho.
>>
>>7125508
I'm a leg man.
>>
>>7124702

>best celebrity chef
>uses a sharpened bench scraper

>>7124724

Once again, you left out the part where he spends 5 minutes fucking with it and breaking all the joints...
>>
>>7125532
Hey! Cleavers are awesome and have nothing to do with compensating for my very tiny penis.
>>
Thank you based mods.
>>
>>7124702

Agreed, and I also love Jacques Pepin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s10etP1p2bU
>>
>>7124702
Can't get enough of Weber Cooks
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6KAVzPb_yQ
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.