[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do Mexicans have to put sour cream on every damn thing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 4

File: 21268_130599857260484.jpg (167KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
21268_130599857260484.jpg
167KB, 500x334px
Why do Mexicans have to put sour cream on every damn thing?
>>
>>7124640
They don't. That's more of an American influenced thing.
>>
>>7124658
>They don't

/thread
>>
It tames the spice of the nacho cheese.
>>
>>7124640
Why do you care?
>>
>>7124690
I'm worried about their health.
>>
>>7124694
Don't lie.
>>
>>7124697
But they are very fat people.
>>
>>7124694
Sour cream is healthy.
>>
>>7124700
But those beaners are buying sour cream which is where our short term economy is going. Fuck the illegals if they die.
>>
>>7124701
yer mum got a healthy dose of my sour cream, if you know what I mean.
>>
>>7124711
I have two dads.
>>
>>7124711
Is she a mexican?
>>
I like nachos with sour cream
>>
>>7125835
I like to mix equal parts of sour cream with salsa and dip my nachos in that.
>>
sour cream by itself is fucking gross
>>
>>7124640
They don't.

However, when I went, Russia had sour cream with fucking everything. They gave me fried cottage cheese with sour cream as a dessert once.

I used to like sour cream. I've gone sour on it it since then.
>>
They put lime on everything, not sour cream.
>>
>>7124640
We dont idiot. Only fatmerization of fpod dpne by your country
>>
>>7124658
Truth close thread now
>>
>>7125852
Fucking russkies fuck them
>>
>>7124658
They don't in most of America, either.
>>
>>7124640
We don't. It's you Americans who do because you're a bunch of weak willed pussy faggots who can't handle a little spice.
>>
>>7126264
right, it's not like sour cream tastes good or anything

>most mexican food isn't even spicy
>>
>>7126307

It doesn't though, and it ruins whatever food you put on it.
>>
dairy is the counter-part to hot peppers
>>
Sour cream + seasoned meat = umami
>>
dairy is the great counter-part to hot peppers
>>
Russiaboos perhaps? A lot of them are named Ivan
>>
dairy is the greatest counter-part to hot peppers
>>
dairy is the great counter-part to hot peppers
>>
>>7124700
Chekt and kekt
>>
>>7124640
Americans started the whole sour cream thing. Mexicans use crema its a totally different taste.
>>
>>7126596
Not really. Just add milk to crema and you get the same sh*t
>>
>>7126598
Why would u put milk in crema?
>>
Why do the beaners give me half a tomato with my order? What are you to do with half a tomato??
>>
File: 1313206799001.png (9KB, 486x485px) Image search: [Google]
1313206799001.png
9KB, 486x485px
>>7126598
Um. no. sour cream and crema are made with a completely different bacterial culture, to totally different varying levels of tartness
>>
>>7124640
They can't handle the heat, spicy food is a Texas meme that spics think that they have to live up to, but they are pussies.
>>
>>7124640
That's how Americans like it. It doesn't happen in Mexico
>>
>>7126639
Try it first
>>
mexfag here!
no, we do not put sour cream in everything.
if there is something that we used a lot in the mexican cuisine, it could be lemon and maybe some chiles.
it depends in wich area you live.
each state have a total different type of food

i have a bachelors degree in gastronomy and work as a cook for a couple of years now.
>>
File: not tacobell tier i swear.jpg (342KB, 1500x661px) Image search: [Google]
not tacobell tier i swear.jpg
342KB, 1500x661px
>>7124640
>why do they have to put sour cream on everything
>pic shows some nachos made with some sort of crappy chilli and american cheese
>mexicans
choose one
also, mexifag here, pic related is the true form of god-tier nachos
>inb4 no sour cream needed, but i do admit it sometimes tastes nice
>>
>>7124640
>nachos, burritos, hard-shell tacos
>Mexican
Pick one
>>
>>7124722
That was good.
>+1
>>
Sour Creme is such an interesting "flavor buff" it does nothing on it's own, borderline flavorless, but goddamn does it enhance shit well.
>>
>>7124658
Bullshit, I live in fucking morelos and everyone eats that shit. Hell when people get off work they have a tostada with it
>>
>>7124640
It's a French influence. When France ruled over mexico
>>
>>7124640
>Posts picture of Taco Bell

b8/8
>>
>>7125842
sounds quite gross
>>
>>7127187
Morelos no es todo el pais carnal. Una tostada puede ir sin crema igual que enchiladas enfrijoladas etc
>>
>>7126821
Aun tus nachos se ven mal. No son totopos mas reales
>>
>>7126567
Crazy Ivan, something our sub captains have to learn.
>>
>>7124640
please do not ever post that disgusting picture again, it makes me remember back in the day when nachos bellgrande were actually good
>>
Crazy Ivan

Under Pressure - Bowie and Lennox
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VLS-P9m0BM
>>
>>7127971
What? They've been the same since the 90's. Some Taco Bells are better than others, I grant you.
>>
>>7126759
>i have a bachelors degree in gastronomy
Ok Mexibro here's a question for you: The use of sour cream and lots of cheese is a TexMex and CaliMex thing in the states, but my understanding is that in Mexico it's also a Norteno thing. Which makes sense because those areas were full of cowboys, so they'd like dairy and favor beef over pork. I also know a lot of German immigrants came to Texas and north Mexico to be cowboys. Would you say the heavy use of sour cream and crema (and dairy in general) in these regions is a mark of German influence on the cuisine?
>>
>>7125852
>gone sour

dohohoho
>>
>>7127698
Tu espaƱol esta de la verga.
>>
>>7124640
is gud
>>
>>7128035
nope, absolutely not, here the germans have their own towns, and they call themselves "menonas" which is almost the same as the lifestyle of the amish, said this, the use of sour cream isnt just for nortern of mexico, but used in almost all the country, altho its not so common
>>
>>7128035
MexiBro here!
>We do not use sour cream or crema as a DAILY BASIS
>I live in the frontier, very closed to the wine fields.
>A lot of various and diverse people live in the frontier. From all the states from Mex and countrys. But we dont use, again, sour cream. lol
>Yes, the are germans here. But they are like fuck everyone. They lived only with another germans in a mini german town,
>We have Russians too, they began the wine industry here in Mexico.
>>
>>7127163
Fuck off back to reddit.
>>
>>7126751
So what?
>>
>>7128604
Sounds like Florida, fucking Germans everywhere on the coasts. They're like fuckin' cockroaches.
>>
>>7128796
Ya sure they're not Turks?
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.