[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>on my fourth week of c25k >trying to eat healthy when

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1439638915749.jpg (226KB, 1100x734px) Image search: [Google]
1439638915749.jpg
226KB, 1100x734px
>on my fourth week of c25k
>trying to eat healthy when I do eat
>still giving in to fast food cravings

I did my first day of the fourth week a few hours ago, it's 10:40pm. I'll probably go get a small burger meal from mcdonalds later if no one stops me ;_;
>>
I don't think anyone here knows what the fuck you're on about.

It sounds like you're trying to diet, so why the fuck are you bringing up fast food? Are you 6?
>>
>>7124318
I mean couch 2 5 k.

>are you 6?
>only 6 year olds eat fast food

Are you a fucking idiot?
>>
>>>/fit/
>>
>>7124324

>this obese fuck following meme diet trends is attempting to insult someone

Ahahah get load of this virgin.
>>
If you're that much of a baby that you can't help giving in to fast food cravings, there's no saving you.

You should probably just end it.
>>
>being this weak willed
>>
Why not something better than McDonalds? Of all the burger places you could choose to lose it to, McDonalds is just about the worst. At least make it worth it.
>>
>>7124348
Fuck you C25K rules also you're gay

You should ask /fit/ if anything dude but for real just maybe have one small cheat day
>>
>>7124308
I know what you're going through, i made a life change in May and started dropping some serious lard. Was in total denail about my eating habits and excused 2x weekly fast food binges as "treats" and shit.

Anyway, here's what you do: just make a somewhat better choice every single time. for example, you like to get a whopper meal? get a Jr. Whopper and small fries instead.

1 Mcdouble instead of 2.

eat smaller bites (this REALLY helped me)

get a kids meal with fruit instead of frys
>FACT: a McD Kids meal is the same as the normal adult meal when it originally opened

keep a bag of apples in the fridge, get good ones you really like. Nobody ever got fat eating apples.

drinking? clear spirits and diet mixers instead of beer or magaritas

but overall, relax, just make incremental small changes over time, a better choice every time and you will quickly get into a new habit pf eating appropriately

Always drink diet soda and sugar free drinks.
>>
>>7124748
It was 10:40pm, all that was open was BK and Mcdonalds. I ended up getting a small bic mac meal with a mcfeast burger and diet coke.

>>7124839
Good idea about the apples instead of fries. And when I do get fast food now I always get a small with a diet coke. I make sure to limit myself to only water, too.
>>
>>7126648

nice one, well done. next time consider tossing the middle bun and maybe the top bun, that's 200 kcal gone with no effort. next after that get the original cheeseburger instead of the big mac and so on.

make a better choice every time and you're golden, kid. We love you, we love you healthy
>>
>>7124308
Best advice I can give you is that don't do diets that you can't maintain in the long term. Remember you are trying to make a life long change to better your health. Nothing is worse than changing to something you can't maintain then relapsing into your old pattern worse than before. If you want to eat fastfood set a monthly quota of say 4 fast food purchases(1 purchase= 1 cheeseburger). That way you can eat your fast food and at same time not feel guilty about it. I hope you are pairing this diet with a exercise routine you can maintain.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.